The Proud Twins/The Amazing Twins

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Azlisakhmer said:
What was the title w/ Jimmy and Alec in it. I wanna watch it.
oh. .i can't member the title at the moment. . you should try at petey's khmer forum and ask yoyo_superstar. . .

xn2004

sarNie Egg
can someone please tell me the ending since i dont think i will have the chance to see it unless i can find it somewhere online. thanks in advance.

ps
nic is so hot gotta love his bad boy look ^_^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think it's up to 6 tape now. From last week that is... hehe nicky looks nice in here. I miss watching his movies. Dicky is just plain funny. I guess they change the storyline a bit. I like Jimmy and Alec version too...I miss watching it. "Red chili" or was it little chili?? hehe i need to go rewatch. Wah miss it!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
xn2004 said:
can someone please tell me the ending since i dont think i will have the chance to see it unless i can find it somewhere online. thanks in advance.

ps
nic is so hot gotta love his bad boy look ^_^
[post="96100"][/post]​

If you want to know how it ends I'll tell you.. all the girls die (which is so STUPID)... I don't know what the director was thinking.. he made all the main lead girls die... so in the end Nic and Dicky was up against taht evil b**** who's obsessed with Nic.. and Dicky got seriously injured.. he would have die but Nic kept him alive because he believe that Dicky would wake up again.. so they kill the evil chick and it end where Nic and Fan Bing Bing son is about 5 years old now and Dicky is still in a coma... than Dicky wakes up and the end..

well there more but just ask if you want details.. ahahlol I'm just cutting it short cause I was so PISS that the director kill off all the girls.. I was so sad when Nic thought that Fan Bing Bing die than he finds her again and than she dies for real.. the hell.. carzy ass chinese series!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wasn't it Dicky that directed this series??? Or did someone else did it? Most of the time he's the director of his own movies.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oh mang that sucks and i rented it tooo . . . the alec and jimmy one was good but in the movie Jimmy got marry to some village grl breaking red chilli heart and he slapped her tooo in the series that part was crucial lol
but overall it was a good one
I also like the first one with i forgot his name but it was the very first one. that one was good but the twin that was raise by the theives didnt noe how to fight until later on in the movie

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Azlisakhmer said:
What was the title w/ Jimmy and Alec in it. I wanna watch it.
[post="94746"][/post]​
Its call Legendary Siblings...i just rewatched it last week...hehe...good series...

the evil woman that raised Nic..she fell in love with him?? eww...her character is so old..she fell in love with his dad, killed the dad and now is in love with him??

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
Nicholas is pair up with Fan Bing Bing
Dicky is pair with two girls but both died at the end....
I love this series sooo much.... i finish watching it already...i cry.....

Lildreamer said:
the evil woman that raised Nic..she fell in love with him?? eww...her character is so old..she fell in love with his dad, killed the dad and now is in love with him??
[post="103191"][/post]​
scratch this post here..i assumed his master was the evil woman..
anyways..just finished watching this series..and i have to say i am DISAPPOINTED..thank god for Nic cause if not..i would've stopped a long time ago..throughout the movie..nothing important really happened..just nonsense over and over again..and i feel like Nic's role wasn't very significant..Dicky had majority of the screen time...i kept watching the next part telling myself Nic was going to come on screen..ep after ep..and still no Nic..WTF...the storyline was so choppy...man overall it sucked bigtime..

but Nic was so fine in here..gosh..he is so gorgeous...

biava

sarNie Hatchling
hey does anyone know if dis series have english subtitle cus i really want to see it although all da girls die
thanks in advance^_^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^as of I know, there are no english subtitles for this series. TVB doesn't provide english subs for their series and no one has fansubbed it. I'm sad too because I really want to watch it with english subs :(

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
:lmao: dicky is funny in here. i love his character. nic is so hot in here in that white dress! fan looks pretty!

Aba

sarNie Egg
rukmos said:
I started to watch this series, but I know the ending since so many people that I know of have seen it...all i have to say is that it's going to be a disappointing ending...so sad...don't know if I should continue to watch with box set 2
[post="40722"][/post]​
still watch it....it sad...and kind suck cause it seem that every girl u u see die.........every girl.....i watch the whiole movie.........it cool

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Aba said:
still watch it....it sad...and kind suck cause it seem that every girl u u see die.........every girl.....i watch the whiole movie.........it cool
[post="154868"][/post]​
Yeah, I did decide to finish this series last month and I have to say that it was good and bad. The director has a sadistic sense of humor or something to be killing off all the girls. Anyways, one of the main reason that i decided to finish it was becasue I wanted to see more of Mr. Hotness Nicholas Tse, but he didn't get much screen time as Dicky did.

I watched the older version with Alec Su and Jimmy Lin and I have to say that I love that old version more because the ending was a happy ending and both Alec and Jimmy got equal screen time. I also thought that Jimmy's XHY was way better than Dicky's with a lot more emotion shown than just the usual comedian character, which the character isn't really.

miss_monica2006

sarNie Egg
you can get this series with eng subtitle at fivestarlaser.com. Sorry if any body already post up where u can get this series with eng sub...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Sorry if this is late but I found out that someone did sub this series! I've seen two different subs for it, one at youtube and one at crunchyroll. So if you guys still want to watch it with subs, you can either go to youtube or crunchyroll.com. I'm watching it at the moment...ah~ Nic is so cool! He makes me go *drools* O.O LOL, and Dicky is hilarious! He really matches the role well. =D