The Proud Twins/The Amazing Twins

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
the screen caps looks good... now i gotta get to the asian rental place to check if they have this =) Besides, what is it about en stuff??

rukmos

sarNie Adult
AsianFemale said:
I DONT THINK THEY HAVE IT IN THE STORE YET...I BOUGHT MY VCDS FROM ETHAICD.COM
[post="57035"][/post]​

the VCD that you bought from Ethaicd...is that the cut version of the seiries? I'm asking because I Know that some sites have the cut versions to make it shorter

takkie

sarNie Egg
this seems to be a really good movie to watch
both of my fav. actors are in it...Nic Tse :wub: and
Dicky Cheung his is so funnie and an amazin actor he can be a super funnie character but then do a 360 and just melt ur heart with his tears in sad scenes luv him, i've watch most of his movies...i think,
im just a bit obsess :lmao:
hope that my rental store has it dubbed, if not i'll have to patiently wait >_<

Thanx for all the info and pix

oooallyooo

sarNie Egg
After finishing this serie, all i could say is Nicholas is mad hot and he could definately cry. His acting has improved more and more everytime i see him acts. Unfortunately, tooo bad Nicholas and Fan bing bing did not have too much romantic scenes together

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Im gonna tell my sis or mom to rent this movie today...my friends been telling me its really good n it makes me wanna watch it even more....cant wait!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG I saw the trailor of this (somewhere forgot) and i was like OMG that's Nicolas Tse O.O I want to watch it...it looks good =]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
to ruktursamer- it's already out in khmai. .

well, hmm. . i heard that the girls died in this version?. . that's sad. . i like jimmy's and alec's version better, at least they all ended up with someone. . i think that alec and jimmy make a really cute twin even though they don't look alike. .

is the story the same?

alec/jimmy version, umm, jimmy was raised by the theives, and alec was raised in a place full of girls where he can't have fun or smile or do anything fun. . and when one thing happens to one twin, the other twin feels it too. . this serie is very cute. . jimmy and alec was very cute. .

jukoh

sarNie Egg
Seems like a nice series with good looking actors and actresses. Why do they have to give sad endings??? To make it more memorable?

ruktursamer

sarNie Egg
untinnu said:
to ruktursamer- it's already out in khmai. .
well, hmm. . i heard that the girls died in this version?. . that's sad. . i like jimmy's and alec's version better, at least they all ended up with someone. . i think that alec and jimmy make a really cute twin even though they don't look alike. .

is the story the same?

alec/jimmy version, umm, jimmy was raised by the theives, and alec was raised in a place full of girls where he can't have fun or smile or do anything fun. . and when one thing happens to one twin, the other twin feels it too. . this serie is very cute. . jimmy and alec was very cute. .
[post="93610"][/post]​

Thanks for the update. I went to rent the movie last week and I am hooked on it. That is sad that the girls going to died. :wavecry:

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish watching this series and I have to say that the ending sucks! It a good movie but, they need to change the ending more better.

dylan

sarNie Egg
damn khmer people always take forever to dub series. it finally came out at my local rental store. i'm not gonna rent it yet. i'll wait till all the episodes come out. i hate watching it weekly. the wait is so agonizing. i really want to see nic. he looks so hot in this series. i love the streaks in his hair.