The Proud Twins/The Amazing Twins

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
wowow i love this movie...I`v box-1 already and still waiting for box-2...yeah....Nicholas's super duper hot....love him...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I started to watch this series, but I know the ending since so many people that I know of have seen it...all i have to say is that it's going to be a disappointing ending...so sad...don't know if I should continue to watch with box set 2

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^no where that i know of. i heard that tvb doesn't release their series with english subtitles and since no one has fansubbed this series, there aren't any. :(

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Sorry not that i know of but iv got the one that in thai...yups the ending is like whaoosssss....soo sad...but the seriess good thought...love it

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I want to watch it too, but I also want to understand since Nic is in there...it's hard to find good look'n couples like this in movies these days. LOL errr...what' sup with Dicky's hair, he looks like a rooster :lol:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
ethaicd.com is selling both box set 1 & 2 and it's dubbed in thai so if anyone wants to get it...I think that they well it for a pretty cheap price compared to yesasia and some other places...

ruktursamer

sarNie Egg
When this movie come out? Is it only dubbed in thai? I want to watch this movie!! Does anyone know if this movie is dubbed khmer?