The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Kia dear, school comes first na. We want you to do well in school and I'm sure you are a very good student already judging from your great writing here.

Thanks again and take care na!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kia you know I like all of it! But Heart is the most touching one and great story line.
I'm falling for this one now, due to the strong vibe, and hardship. But will see how it
make me feel later on.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 5

Seena had look wary, a small frown hang upon her lips while she was supposing to organize the flower vase. She was staring out of nowhere and here comes Chai barging into the house quietly and hugging his wife who he missed so much that day. But then again they will have that talk they were waiting for so long to have.

“Your back already so early”

“I miss you.”

“I’m sure you do.” Seena said sounding piss off and coldly removed his arms together and looked out the window instead crossing her arms together and looked out the window instead of focusing on him.

“Is there something wrong?” Chai asked worriedly.

“Where were you last night?”

“At the office, I spent the whole night working.”

“Are you sure?”

“What, you don’t believe me?”

“Should I?”

“Seena, honey please I don’t want to argue. Baby, I want us to be happy, to catch up with each other.” Chai said with at least hope of figuring this out. He tried hugging her again but she pushes his hands away bitterly.

“Fine, your mad at me go ahead, you don’t believe me go ahead but only one thing is don’t go crying to someone else.” Chai said getting sick of this stupid situation.

“What do you mean?” Seena says turning around to face him.

“Just don’t cry in front of any other guy. If you want to cry, cry in front of me and don’t hide it.”

“What happen to your face?” Seena asked noticing the side of his lip cut open.

“Nothing” he lied and cupped her face smoothly, kissing her eyes and then placing his forehead against hers.

“Don’t cry in front of anyone else but me. I still love you and I will always do. Remember, Chai Prin doesn’t chase after girls, but I’m going to chase after you.”

“I know you do.” Seena says and slamming her lips against his and he makes no hesitations to break away. The overwhelming emotions of her fear and love was so twisted in knots she needed to undo them and tied her knots together perfectly back into a beautiful bow.
Her lips did not part away from his instead he made no hesitations to back away and pull her up even closer to him. So how long have they not had s3x? Maybe a couple of weeks, nah, scratch that maybe even months after his dimwit job of his that kept taking his time away from home to make his life so miserable seeing his wife so sad and hurt.

He took her upon his strong hands and carried her like a princess; it was as if they have gotten married all over again but the only difference was they were married for a long time now and has been ignoring and bickering at one another constantly. Thank goodness for the new assistant and for getting his act together to finally get his game on again and try to win back his wife that was surpassingly to pose to be mad at him.

He kissed her for hours or even what felt like heaven. The feelings where still there, their love was and every other overwhelming feelings of their last days till now was never lost but a little bit of misunderstanding and there distant relationship that was lost in a world of work and stubbornness.

An hourly kiss was what they needed, it felt like a silken diamond that was admire for generations to generations and never forgotten. Their skin brushed against each other so smoothly like water on ice and the tender feel of a heartbeat that pounded together as one. It was just….just amazing but it was different; it was like taking another step a big step into a relationship of eternity. Into a new world they never knew existed until now and neither one was about to break it done and started off again with the arguing and the fighting it was all pointless. Maybe they just had to add the touch of romance back into their relationship and what better way to do it with a simple sugar and spice of what man and women was created for in the first place.

I'm hoping you girls like this short update of Seena and Chai but somehow it seems like there updates are so much shorter than Veela's and Pitt's. I'm sorry my mteam lovers but somehow im kinda stuck on them both i will try to add a much more longer update of them both. :)

But for Pitt and Veela LOL i'm thinking of so many things from left to right so lets just say i might also be stuck also haha can't make up my mind well see what happens next. !! :) >.<​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Are you serious? LOL I was craving for more! Sigh* please please Kia, lol update longer chapter to us! Hehe, anyways thanks for this update and update soon ka! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg! Are you serious? LOL I was craving for more! Sigh* please please Kia, lol update longer chapter to us! Hehe, anyways thanks for this update and update soon ka! :)
ahaha Candy i will try and what about u then please update also girl im missing ur ff also i think im losing ur concepts or ur plots already! Candy please do update and if u do ill be sure to update a very very long update!! Deal? or No Deal?

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Great updates Kia, I have been away for quite sometimes and now catching up and want to let you know that you are a great writer. Thank you for sharing... big hugs!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awesome update kia. Awwww that was so sweet. And I truely understand what you said. When it comes to
Yadech, you can write a whole book and it is still not enough. 5555

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Awesome update kia. Awwww that was so sweet. And I truely understand what you said. When it comes to
Yadech, you can write a whole book and it is still not enough. 5555
haha ikr!! Eventually i already hv a whole new plot of them both!! Sheng u do not know that they r like the only ppl that i can see in my mind when i write! Its not that i dont like other daras but they just seem to be in my head we yadechers r so freaking spoil that im constantly on yadech fever!! I will need a huge break from yadech but i cant sem to stay away long enough and now sense school is still here then my head will be stuck on school but when i get home its all yadech so that is why im still updating haha well after this one i hv a whole new plot and story line which is like so awesome i cant wait to update my next ff already!! Yea hahahehe :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
ahaha Candy i will try and what about u then please update also girl im missing ur ff also i think im losing ur concepts or ur plots already! Candy please do update and if u do ill be sure to update a very very long update!! Deal? or No Deal?
Hahahah! I knew you are going to brought me up on my FF. Yes I will try to update! I am writing it right now but it's hard to put it in sentences. So, it takes me time. Lolol! But I will update soon. Hopefully! XD Oh yes... it's a deal! Haha, please update soon! :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
haha ikr!! Eventually i already hv a whole new plot of them both!! Sheng u do not know that they r like the only ppl that i can see in my mind when i write! Its not that i dont like other daras but they just seem to be in my head we yadechers r so freaking spoil that im constantly on yadech fever!! I will need a huge break from yadech but i cant sem to stay away long enough and now sense school is still here then my head will be stuck on school but when i get home its all yadech so that is why im still updating haha well after this one i hv a whole new plot and story line which is like so awesome i cant wait to update my next ff already!! Yea hahahehe :)
Tell me about it!!! Even if I'm just reading other people's FF and I love the plot. I still can't put their daras that they choose in it.
Instead I go off thinking it's Yadech. Dang we both have the same Fever. I even go to work with Yadech stuck on my mind all day.
It's crazy how Yadech make us feel like we have no life. I mean, we have a life but Yadech just have to be a part of it, or else it won't
be settle. 5555 I'll be sure to be following your new FF after this one. Joob Joob <3

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hahahah! I knew you are going to brought me up on my FF. Yes I will try to update! I am writing it right now but it's hard to put it in sentences. So, it takes me time. Lolol! But I will update soon. Hopefully! XD Oh yes... it's a deal! Haha, please update soon! :D
Yea, Candy i can;t wait then hehehe and i know u have lots of work so take your time!! Like really take ur time.

Tell me about it!!! Even if I'm just reading other people's FF and I love the plot. I still can't put their daras that they choose in it.
Instead I go off thinking it's Yadech. Dang we both have the same Fever. I even go to work with Yadech stuck on my mind all day.
It's crazy how Yadech make us feel like we have no life. I mean, we have a life but Yadech just have to be a part of it, or else it won't
be settle. 5555 I'll be sure to be following your new FF after this one. Joob Joob <3
HAha Sheng thanks so much na hehehe we think alike it's funny!! What will we do after RFTD?? make a re-run haha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I will update soon maybe tomorrow alright!! because i have already written Chapter 5 and got done with it today so will make some rearraging and changes if i dont like it so bare with me i know you all r dying to read my next chapter of Veela and Pitt. HAha and no i wont tell what is going to happen next!! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 6

Veela sat by the stool with confuse thoughts. Bewilder by a tactic of bitterness and the cold icy chills of Pitt&rsquo;s touch that lay upon her skin. As if a spider had dwell and crawled up her body unknowingly silent like the owls stare. Her skin seemed infected by some kind of poison that slowly tried to burn against her or even the blazing fire that logically surrounded her by the inch of her mind furiously growing bigger and bigger to melt her flesh that no longer was pure. NO tears nor sadness, there was no ferry or hate in those creamy eyes of hers. What was now running in her mind then? What had she thought of his outburst? But surely she wasn&rsquo;t going to go easy on him right? She had to be mad but she wasn&rsquo;t.

The man practically tried bedding her, his loss of temper was not an excuse to anything. He was a grown man, he should have known better. He was in his late 20&rsquo;s and really did need to get a grip on himself. So what if your damn ex-wife left you? It&rsquo;s been 4 dang-it years already. You two had already broken up and moved on just that the fact that your ex-wife came back asking you to take her back doesn&rsquo;t mean you have to take your anger out on someone else right? Well Get over her is what Veela would have thought but if she did she would be the most hypocritical person ever. She also still dwells on Sai but it&rsquo;s been only a year&rsquo;s sense she has gotten married to Pitt and lost Sai in the 2 year long run that felt like forever but at least she&rsquo;s trying to move on right.

Veela sat there with her hair pull back into a pony tail. She had gone and changes into some cloths she can find around the house which was only Pitt&rsquo;s room. She could have careless if he had gone off of her again, well maybe she does care a little but anyways he had no right. No one told Pitt to ruin her dress or to even trash her room by now. Veela found herself with one pair of his back long-sleeved collar shirt he mostly had and one of his pairs of boxers. Although they really didn&rsquo;t quite fit her well at least she had something covering her up. It was better than nothing.

However, the noise upstairs had stopped already. God only knows what had happen up there with all the racking and destroying he was doing to himself and her room. Pitt and Veela both where in different worlds you could say, they both weren&rsquo;t entirely happy.

Pitt was ashamed of his actions; it was a day of misery and surprises. Pitt slowly opens the door and made his way down the stairs, seeing Veela by the corner of his eyes to be even more surprised himself, he saw her in his cloths. Even Maya never attempted such thing. She would have thought doing such thing was unnecessary and disturbing but what was so disturbing about it?

Pitt found it hot as hell not that he was actually checking his own wife out or anything. Wait he can can&rsquo;t he? I mean they are married right? He had every right to see every inch of her body if he wanted too but damn his sinned thinking he had to stop immediately. He has to admit there was times where he actually did lust after her. What kind of guy wouldn&rsquo;t if they had a hot as hell women as there wife?

Veela stood by the cabinet with each handle hanging open she search through the glasses of wine she wanted to taste. Picking out a bottle herself and popping it open slowly, she started pouring it into a flourish glass. Not noticing Pitt at all, she tips the glass up slowly onto the tip of her nose and inhaled the sweet heavenly scent like an expert sipping it slowly into her mouth in a perfectly professionally way that made Pitt seem to realize her lips separating and parting away from one another and the tip of her tongue hiding away from the pouring of the wine into her mouth, almost making him want a taste of the devilishly wine.

Now he couldn&rsquo;t stop his thinking, he just couldn&rsquo;t. Called him perverted or anything else but there was no wrong in thinking of your wife as &lsquo;damn she is fine and hot as hell.&rsquo; How can he stop when he just witness her in his cloths, drinking from a bottle of wine as if she was a queen and her bare skin that showed along her long legs of hers.

He gulps down slowly and freshens up his thinking again. He really needed to stop; he was still annoyed by her appearance so don&rsquo;t get him wrong or anything. It seems like they are just lusting after one another but without any love in between how can this love work out?

Pitt walked slowly and silently and up towards her only to notice that when Veela turned around to see him, she was startled and dropped her glass of wine.

&ldquo;Damn it! What were you thinking sneaking up on me like that?&rdquo; She hissed at him and without thinking she bent down to pick up the shattering glasses.

Her heart started to race as soon as she saw him. She fears what he was able to do next now that she has thought about it. She felt so uncomfortable with his staring that seems to be piercing through his dark brown eyes of his and without looking or paying attention to what she was doing at all she stood up with the broken glasses in her hands and turn on her heels. She then yelp and started to stand on one feet hoping up and down in pain.

&ldquo;Aw, aw, aw..&rdquo; was all that she manage to say and Pitt watched her and laughed.

Veela glare back at him seeing him laugh for the first time ever that made her mad for a second and then warm down a bit when she notice how handsome he looked with that smile of his and the dimple on both his cheeks that flash out at her. But then the glasses fell out of her hands and onto the floor making them shatter again and before she knew it she was being carried onto his hands lightly. Surprising her yet again she stared at him with concern in her eyes but she didn&rsquo;t bother doing anything else. If she had refused him oh lord what will happen next her, he may just throw her down onto the floor harshly and get it over with she thought but there was no way she would let a thing like that happen again and tighten her hand around her own body before he settled her down onto the couch.

Pitt felt the way her body had stiffen up. The way she held onto her body tightening and her lack of muscles that tense up uncomfortably.

What did she think I was going to do to her? Pitt thought for a second and looks at her weirdly and then chuckles another laugh. He patted her head and traced his hands down her cheek lifting up her chin to meet his gaze.

&ldquo;Relax; I&rsquo;m not going to do anything to you.&rdquo; Pitt manages to say in a heartwarming tone and goes back to the kitchen to clean up the mess himself.

Why is he now being so nice? Veela thought. He clearly was mad before and now he&rsquo;s not. Why does he have to be so confusing? But wait if he comes back what will happen? What will he do to me then? Veela thought and hope back up on her other leg that was available and was about to escape.

&ldquo;What are you going to?&rdquo; He speaks unknowingly behind her making her stop and held onto her breath.

&ldquo;I..I&hellip;um was going to go upstairs.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Don&rsquo;t me scared of me, I won&rsquo;t do anything to you and&hellip;I&rsquo;m&hellip;I&rsquo;m sorry about what happen earlier. I never meant for it to happen it was just a&hellip;.an mistake.&rdquo; He chokes out and settles her down beside of him again. He pulled her ankle up and she panics again.

&ldquo;What are you doing?&rdquo; Veela half yells at him in panic. He gives her a sigh and shakes his head at her.

&ldquo;Your feet has been bleeding did you realize that?&rdquo; Pitt asks her slowly rising up his eyebrows at her.

&ldquo;Oh, yea I&hellip;i&hellip;um&rdquo; she stops and shuts her lips together not knowing what to say next. He stares at her and cleaning up her wound at the same time while Veela thought that this situation was so awkward.

She rolled her eyes and chuckles a laugh before him, shaking her head. She must be dreaming, she thought. Maybe Pitt had knocked her out or something and now she was having dreams of him doing &ldquo;nice stuff&rdquo;. Like would he actually be doing this? This is all a dream, she thought again.

&ldquo;Is there something funny?&rdquo; Pitt asks unknowingly himself why she was laughing.

&ldquo;Pinch me?&rdquo; Veela says after Pitt was done bandaging her wound. She pulls her legs up high to her chest and settles her chin on the top of her knees. With her dazzlingly eyes that sparkle intensely into him and she gave him a wicked smile.

&ldquo;Pinch you?&rdquo; He asked again.

&ldquo;Yes, I must be dreaming.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Okay now you had had enough of that wine. You&rsquo;re talking nonsense now.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Nonsense? Me? I&rsquo;ll tell you how you act like Pitt, your cold, bitter, icy, sour and raw. How can I not be dreaming? You can&rsquo;t be possibly nice or even have a nice bone in your body that&rsquo;s just how you&rsquo;re created.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Humph, you think I&rsquo; m created to be bitter and raw?&rdquo; Pitt asked and before Veela could say anything else he interrupts her from saying anything else. &ldquo;I can be nice whenever I want to.&rdquo; Pitt says tracing his hands down her left cheek bringing chills to her spine. &ldquo;And just because I don&rsquo;t show it doesn&rsquo;t mean I&rsquo;m mostly bitter and cold.&rdquo; His eyes sparkled at her dazzling. He watches her reaction and she removed her legs and sat them crossing each other. She sat up straight and looked at him.

&ldquo;Okay, Pitt now that I have gotten you talking, tell me who was that women?&rdquo;

Pitt sighs uneasily and shakes his head not focusing on her.

Veela shakes her head at him and lifts up her finger to the side of his face and made him focus on her. Her eyes blazing at him and she give him a reassuring smile, to tell him it&rsquo;s all going to be alright.

&ldquo;Never mind then when you&rsquo;re ready to tell me, I&rsquo;ll wait&hellip;.but gives me your hand.&rdquo; Veela says and reaches for his hand.

&ldquo;What are you doing?&rdquo; Pitt asked unsure of what she was going to do.

&ldquo;Just relax and watch.&rdquo;

Veela took his hand and slap his palm, she rubbed her hand against his and slaps it again, and bringing his hand into a fist again and she rubbed his hand against hers again.

&ldquo;Open.&rdquo; Veela says and he continues to watch her do whatever she was doing. She slaps his palm again and then pulls her hand to the middle of his palm up like a thin invisible line that was going through his hands and he could feel the tingly of his hand feeling weird.

&ldquo;What did you do?&rdquo;

&ldquo;You felt that?&rdquo; Veela says smiling up at him and laughs. &ldquo;It&rsquo;s a trick; you felt the string didn&rsquo;t you?&rdquo; Veela says again and Pitt laughs at her remark.

&ldquo;You should laugh more often, Pitt your handsome when you smile more.&rdquo; Veela compliments him and looks away from him then back up. His smile then soon fades away.

&ldquo;She was my ex. Her name was Maya.&rdquo; Pitt said and fakes a smile at her. &ldquo;She was the person I love more than anything and she didn&rsquo;t even care how I would feel. I saw her with multiple guys coming back and forth and all I did was just watching her walk away and have her lie to me every day.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m sorry to hear that. It&rsquo;s her lost and yours to gain right? Besides you have me here, why do you need her?&rdquo; Veela says teasing him and elbows him in the stomach.

&ldquo;You&rsquo;re not leaving anymore then? I thought you would get so mad at me you will leave me.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Leave? Do you want me to? To tell you the truth Pitt, I got married for a reason and I&rsquo;m not going to leave that easily. So let&rsquo;s talk about our marriage then?&rdquo;

&ldquo;What do you want to talk about then?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Um, the usual&hellip;.you know how is our lives going to be like for the next past months.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Wait, you said you got married for a reason, what was that reason?&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&hellip;.i was trying to find love again.&rdquo; Veela says confessing her true feelings out to him.

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m sorry Veela but I&rsquo;m not the guy for you then, I don&rsquo;t do the whole love thing anymore.&rdquo;

&ldquo;What&rsquo;s so wrong with giving love a second chance?&rdquo; Veela says feeling pain of her heart ached at his words. Sure she wasn&rsquo;t in love with him but she came into this marriage to find one thing only and that was falling in love but this guy in front of her refused her proposal. Her heart ached because she did this for no reason then, could she ever find love again then? If she kept being with Pitt, how can she find another person to love her like Sai did? The point was if she stayed with Pitt any longer she can never find the person to love her like Sai did then.

&ldquo;The pain, the misery of it, you should know the pain also. I mean, your lover also did something to hurt you that&rsquo;s why you&rsquo;re married to me right?&rdquo;

&ldquo;If I can change your mind and make you fall in love with me what will happen next then?&rdquo; Veela says with confidence.

&ldquo;That won&rsquo;t happen&hellip;&rdquo; Pitt chuckles shaking his head

&ldquo;and if it does?&rdquo; Veela says again with seriousness in her tone.

He looks up back at her with the image of her eyes as if he was already her pray. He was being bewitch by this women for the first time did he try to bed her, for the first time did he talk to her, and did he notice how hot his wife was. With all seriousness in her eyes and in his, Pitt couldn&rsquo;t help but search deep inside of her eyes to see any flaws and to observe this woman who was supposed to be as hurt as him. But he didn&rsquo;t find anything, why was this woman so determining to make him hers in the first place?

&ldquo;Like I said that won&rsquo;t happen.&rdquo; His voice rose up, his eyes flaring up in almost fiery while she watches his every move.

&ldquo;But I&rsquo;m saying what if? Where married Pitt, what do you expect of me then? If you want a divorce I&rsquo;ll give you a divorce. Whatever you want I&rsquo;ll give it to you? But love is all that is needed in me.&rdquo;

&ldquo;You don&rsquo;t understand love?&rdquo;

&ldquo;And you do?&rdquo; Veela says raising her voice at him. &ldquo;Your wife left you for another man. If you loved her well enough she would have never left you.&rdquo; Veela snap at him.

&ldquo;You have no right to say that.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I do, for you to realize she doesn&rsquo;t want you back anymore.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Your wrong, she wants me back.&rdquo; Pitt sighs at her and looks away from Veela.

&ldquo;Is that why then, you&rsquo;re not willing to give me a chance? I&rsquo;m your damn wife for the past year already damn-it. Your parents ask me when will they receive a grandchild, when will we finally have a family when will we have a damn life together and my only explanation to them is to lie to their faces.&rdquo;

&ldquo;and what then, what do you expect of me? I can&rsquo;t be with someone I don&rsquo;t love.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Open your heart then, stop living in the past.&rdquo; Veela half hearty yells at him giving him the most miserable look on her face, she was in pain. &ldquo;I&rsquo;m giving you a chance Pitt.&rdquo;

He grabs the side of her neck and pulls her towards him, close enough to hear each other breaths.

&ldquo;What do you want me to do then? Answer me, I have only loved one person in my life and I never loved again. What makes you think I will come love you?&rdquo; He says coldly against her cheeks.

&ldquo;Then let&rsquo;s break up? You say you can&rsquo;t live with someone you don&rsquo;t love, I&rsquo;m willing to get out of this marriage then.&rdquo; Veela says and with her completing her sentence his heart drop, she can&rsquo;t possible mean it does she? And if she leaves, who will be with him? Who will stay with him? Who will try to understand him? No one will, he will be left to feel lonely again.

&ldquo;I don&rsquo;t want you to leave.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Then what?&rdquo; Veela asks. &ldquo;Where being truthful here aren&rsquo;t we, for the first time you&rsquo;re willingly talking to me as if I&rsquo;m not any type of wall between us. Although this may have been too late talking about our marriage it&rsquo;s a start isn&rsquo;t it?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Go!&rdquo; Pitt says pointing to thin air. &ldquo;I want to be left alone.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Pitt?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Go!&rdquo; He yells again and Veela storms onto her feet. She takes her leave unbelievably and sees the wine on the counter of where she left it and drunk the bottle straight away.

But when she took the bottle away from her lips and attempts to take another sip the bottle was taken away and then a deepening of lips touching and moving along another. Pitt slips his hand behind her waist and kissing the tip of her lips passionately and harshly. A third attack and he kissed her as if he has never kiss before for a long time. An outburst of emotions again and Veela lets him kissed her, feeling her legs weakening to his touch and the flavor of his lips across hers. She felt the endlessly of his tongue tackling against hers and dancing around ceaselessly.
But then there was another sudden stop, someone had interrupted and the doorbell rang out of nowhere. Pitt was about to move away but she held onto his neck and deepening the kiss more and to distract him from the interruption. He ignored it also and went back to the passionate kiss feeling lost in a world of lust and then the door bang again harshly. Pitt snap out of his uncontrolled feeling of lust and back immediately away from Veela.
She was pushed back and left standing alone. Who the hell came at this time of night? Veela thought and anger rose up in her veins. But she did feel the anger and the sadness that was running wild through her body. She deeply did think she has already fallen in love with him but a part of her didn&rsquo;t know the real truth behind it.

I'm hoping i'm not moving to fast with my updates? LOL, and please do so and tell me how you like it, i want to know more of what my readers want. So feel free to tell me!! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I seriously did not want this the end. Omg... Pitt, you know you want her as will, that's why you won't
let her leave. And Yes.... another kiss! But who would come at the most amazing time of this chapter!
Now Veela, get into his thick skull and let him know that he needs you.

Thanks kia for the update na ja. And don't worry about the paste. It's not fast at all. It at a perfect
paste. I'm loving it. Just don't drag it. :)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Wat can i say????? Pitt oh Pitt u kno u need ur wifey to be wit u. N tat kiss!!! They both love each other very very much, they just wont admit lol Kia ur doing a wonderful job. Love the pace of the story going :) cant wait for their next chapter ;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, Veela is one interesting character. I'm glad she is not a weak wife and she knows exactly what she wants in this marriage.

I just wondered why Pitt married her in the first place because of business. He had to marry her to save his business or something because in this chapter we found out that Veela married him in order to find love again. Giving love a second chance. That's my kind of story!

I really like to pace of this story, Kia. Keep up the good work na. You are a talented writer!