The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Thank You Everyone!! For the heads up and for the future event I have already plan ahead and started plotting down my next ff. And thanks again to Nikki for making me a poster for my next FF i am totally excited for showing you all another step and a different type of story!! So after my ff The Marriage and Breath I will soon update my next ff when i am both done with these two! But i'm am not done yet neither am i close to done with my two ff's.

So im just giving you all a idea of my next ff and what it will be like!! :) So what will happen in my next FF :scratchhead2: That I can not :coverlaf: tell just yet!! So you all will have to wait.... :) :coverlaf:​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Nikki did such a great job on your poster that you request. Looks like a R-RATED one. Hehehehehe, just saying. Can't wait though, the cover looks already excited me. Probably you need to update on this one too. Haha, I'm kidding. Just take your time finishing these two then you can start on your "Killer" ff. Thanks Kia for sharing the poster and info. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Nikki did such a great job on your poster that you request. Looks like a R-RATED one. Hehehehehe, just saying. Can't wait though, the cover looks already excited me. Probably you need to update on this one too. Haha, I'm kidding. Just take your time finishing these two then you can start on your "Killer" ff. Thanks Kia for sharing the poster and info. :)
Haha seems to me like ur all about rated-r aren't you?? haha im just kidding with u candy and i will be sure to update soon! :) haha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ofcourse that's like the best part! Hahahah! I'm kididng. XD Yes update soon na. Hehe, it will be great!
Okay!! I'll see but for right now i dont see anything like rated-r coming soon that would be too fast!! I will update in the next couple of days then im still only 30% done with my next update. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'll be waiting.... I love bellefire artwork. It's an amazing cover. And like I told you, just finish
the two before you start on your new one.

I love His Revenge. But damn I have to wait too!!! I was hoping to read everything. Sorry off topic. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 7

Veela watches him and peeked through the door trying to catch a glance at who it the hell it was that came to interrupt them in the middle of night while they actually was getting somewhere. Did they not know what time it was? Its night for heaven’s sakes could at least know some manners that some people where in the middle of something too. So who the hell was the person that came to interrupt them at such a precious time? Veela didn’t appreciate the loss of something new that was growing bigger as she felt deep inside of her. Oh gosh why did they just had to come and ruin the prefect moment of them making out like really? Veela wanted to know who the person that was that came to ruin the prefect moment.

Veela stood from where she was and slowly watched Pitt’s actions. But she sworn she has heard this person’s voice before and if god were to punish her again and tell her it was that Barbie doll women again she was going to start kicking some asses. But then she heard whimpers of someone crying outside of the door, so who was it then? Veela saw the women coming to hug Pitt and then the door flew open as soon as the women’s body hit his. Her hands rose up in aberration and the glare that the women who simply hug onto him like a pack of meat.

So why the fuck was this women here in the first place? Veela thought and shouted at herself. She was beyond craziness already. Calm down Veela, calm down there is nothing to be mad about. This is not jealousy this is just an aftershock when u where just making out with your hotness husband who looks like he could care less about you at the moment!! Veela’s subconscious yells at her again. Oh gah, I am jealous. She thought once more and fakes a smile. It was totally normal for a wife to feel jealous right? Of course it was, oh who she was kidding she was going bananas at this particular moment.

Pitt didn’t know what to do so he just patted her back to soothingly warming her up so she will stop crying but somehow it just didn’t feel right. He had to do something; Veela was still standing there like he thought and pull Maya away.

“Maya what are you doing here again?” Pitt sighs and gives her a dark look. He has already told her, he wanted nothing of her didn’t he or was this woman just purposely doing this so she could come in between him and Veela? He was tormented at the thought that he was just minutes ago kissing passionately with his wife who was drop dead gorgeous and didn’t flinch at his sudden reaction when he lustfully pulled her waist near to him and deepen their kiss like a world of fantasy and dreams suddenly coming true in one moment.

Damn it so why did it have to end so quickly? But why did he suddenly felt the urge to be kissing her and lusting for her since then he has never lost control of his manhood, who didn’t really seem to need to meet his needs as a guy, so why now? He surely was not thinking of Maya at the moment but when she called his name multiple times to get his attention.

“Maya please go home.”

“I can’t Pitt I have nowhere to go now.”

“What do you mean?” Pitt sighs worried about what had happen.

As time had gone by and with Veela being hold in the dark, she felt useless around the so call poor Barbie doll women who was supposing to be all teary and sad at the moment which made Veela want to throw up. So just saying what did happen to the sweet and innocent women here days ago? Veela stomp onto her feet annoyingly and dragged her feet upstairs to the room so she can ignore those two ex-lovers and her so called husband. That sounded bitter at the tip of her tongue. And when she got to her room all dirty and mess up she was at the verge of screaming at the top of her lungs for such a day and night. Have she realize what this was all about? He was trying to play with her? With her emotion, was this all about him trying to do the dirty with her only? Was he sense he didn’t get a chance to bed her that same day when he practically threw himself at her and rip the tip of her dress off and now attempted a kiss with her, then his ex-wife showing up made her blood boiled in so many levels. It circles around her body like wildfire she thought she could have killed him with her blazing stares and storm right out of her room until she hit something hard making her fall backwards and into his strong embrace as he caught her warmly.

“Whoa, are you alright?” Pitt asked her knowingly damn well himself that he purposely ran into her. He gave her a smirk and his eyes gleam down at her for the first time ever. She gave him a warning look like she wasn’t going to give the crap about it. There was no way, it must have been the wine making her act so tough and lusting for the night. That must had been it the wine was now taking its course and making her all tipsy and jealousy at the same time. So she yanked him off of her and continued her walking down to his room instead. There was no way he she was going to sleep in her room being all mess up and nasty. But Pitt childishly played along with her and follows along with her. Okay now he was getting annoying, what happen to his ex-wife? Why wasn’t he with her instead?

But something was definitely wrong with him also, he manages to get a grip of her wrist and swing her around trapping her along his hands to each side the wall pushing her against it as gently as he could. His eyes glare down at her while she makes no attempt to look back up at him. Each breathe so close and stunning to each other’s touch they both thought they would go crazy tonight. Pitt’s hands traced down the side of her cheek smoothly with the back of his fingers and he smiled down at her seductively slowly reaching out to her with his lips so close for another kiss but when his lips barely touches hers and skips over her skin very lightly hearing him whispered something to her, Veela mind was about to explode at the sound of what he just said. Yes the wine was definitely making her feel this way and shoves him away with one push. She gives him an, I don’t understand look and reaches out to touch his face.

“Do you have to go?” She asks him in quiet a bitter tone. “You don’t have to go with her. She came here on her own make her leave by her own.” Veela says in a madden mood. The night was really getting ruin by this shabby women who came out of nowhere to come right in between of something that was about to change their lives together.

“I have to go Veela; I’ll come back later alright.” Pitt says not even giving her a chance to say anything back. He wasn’t even giving her an option in this. She pulls him back roughly with a pain expression on her face. No way was she going to let him leave. Not with that woman downstairs, never she was going to use all her strength has him stay.

“Don’t go with her, this is your choice don’t let her come in between you.” Veela says once again doing all the talking. Now she knew she lost to that Maya girl again with communicating with Pitt. She was so annoyed and hurt for seeing him choice this woman who was yet again going to hurt him. She felt as if her veins were going to pop out any second. How was going to have him stay with her without going back to that piece of meat downstairs?

Of course Pitt ignored her comment and didn’t bother to acknowledge it. He reached out to her with calmness and held her face in between his hands.

“I’ll come back.” Was all he said and quickly left, did he not understand that she didn’t want him to leave or the fact that he should be listening to his wife he just kiss moments ago. Why wasn’t he listening to her? Oh yea right she has forgotten they weren’t even close until tonight happen. Even though her heart ached at him suddenly disappearing with that woman, she knew damn right that something was going to go down tonight and she didn’t trust him one bit. If he choose that women over then he would probably do the sinful deed with her also.

Veela took this as a sigh to finally pack her things and leave. She really wasn’t going to stay here right? What right does she still have when her husband didn’t even care to listen to her or even love her nor was he going to give loves a second chance right? It would be useless staying with him. Why would she stay when she could go and find herself a so much better man who actually does love her right? What was the point in trying to find love with this guy who just chooses another woman against her? Was he seriously kidding her if he didn’t see this coming in the end? She had enough, this night has been crazy and she has finally found her answer to her question. She will never find love in this guy. She had forgotten that he was cold and bitter, that’s why he never cared if she would be hurt or not. Yes he could be nice in his own terms but what forth does that make it if he was going to act like she was nothing to him. They have been together for the past year already with no little detail of what was going to happen next. This year really sucked when she thought things would actually change or that tonight she had said she wasn’t going to be leaving but decided to leave right after his ex-wife showed up unexpected.

Like Pitt would actually stop her? He was out with his Barbie doll ex Maya. Taking her to who knows where they are at now. He probably won’t even notice her being gone with being so busy with work and other women, Maya. Her name was like fire at the tip of her tongue she wanted to beat the crap out of her for being such a damn mistress. Veela thought and suddenly hated the name Maya. It was a beautiful name to her but now meeting such a women she hated the name so much. She would rather pour acid on her tongue rather than say out her damn. She rushes into her room madly and found her suitcase. Good thing Pitt didn’t bother to mess with her closet also. She packed her stuff so quickly and felt horrible about leaving so suddenly. What was she going to tell her parents? That she and Pitt had a fight that they couldn’t figure out or the pain old truth, He didn’t love her!! This would shock them but of course she had had enough of the lying and distant that was hold between them. Never once has met such a man who couldn’t make up his mind. Yes he was good with doing business but when it came to women he was just stupid in figuring out women. Veela thought that men actually thought that women should know them too and she was half right about that but some men they didn’t expect that of women also.

She hated the thought of it and threw things into her suitcase without even folding them in and quickly took her stuff downstairs. Anything she could carry she was going to take back with her and everything that was hers that she couldn’t take she was going to leave it. She took out a note and sat in the kitchen stool writing her letter to him with all her feelings that she felt was right to tell him to wake the heck up and face realty. She was being reasonable enough. Half a year already, ALREADY! And still nothing yet coming from these two. How long do they need to figure this whole marriage out?

She waiting long enough for the sun to rise and left as soon as she saw Aunt Mila coming through those doors of the gate and coming towards the house. Veela couldn’t care if Aunt Mila saw and knew she will object but Pitt said he will return early also. What happen to that comment? He never return within the night that she was trying to stall herself from leaving and here she was going outside and carrying her luggage’s with her.

“Veela?” Aunt Mila comments her staring at her with confusion. Was it that bad yesterday that it ended this way? Aunt Mila knew she should have stayed and calmed the couple down. She cuss at herself for being such a cults and watches Veela’s expression.

“Where are you going?”

“Back home, I’m not staying here anymore. I’ve told you lots of times and I’m tired of waiting for someone who’s not willingly going to love me. Pitt went out tonight with his ex yesterday and never came home last night so I’m going to leave sense he found his choice in words already.” Veela says getting straight to the point.

“You can’t not so soon, you two have to talk things out you can’t just leave like this.”

“I’m sorry Aunt Mila. I’ve made up my mind.” Veela says and walks to her car putting in her stuff and returning to the passenger seat.

Aunt Mila sighed in disappointment. She thought that Veela was the one but it turns out she wasn’t she guesses. “What a disappointment.” She said again and knew Veela was a strong woman who deserve better. So she didn’t bother to stop her, she knew what was going on and that Pitt was a cold person. Sometimes you just to let things go and let them be. This wasn’t meant to be for Veela and Pitt she thought once more and returns into the house.

Veela looked back at the house and shakes her head in I’m not going to back out of this. She drove out of the gates and left just that. Veela wasted no time to get away. But she wishes not to go home yet either and somehow she always found herself back at the sea. The morning was fairly early and the sea was still foggy with the white air flowing around in the mist.

“I’m finally free Sai.” Was all she said in a monotone way.

☺♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥☺

“Good morning beautiful” Chai says tucking the strain of hair behind her ear. She giggled at the voice of his that childishly kissed many drops of petals around her face.

“Stop” She said babbly still having her eyelids closed to continue to sleep wonderfully after such an intense night. She slid close to his chest and with her eyes closed with a cheekily smile upon her face.

Chai stares a smile and smirks at himself with diamonds in his eyes of delight. He dares pull her out of her comfortableness and pushes her back onto her back cupping in her face with his hands and adding droplets of more kisses around her cheeks and lips.

“Chai……..stop,” Seena groan aloud trying to wrestle against him.

“Then wake up! Or else……” Chai trails off wondering his eyes down and up with a conceited smirk on his face.

“Okay, I’m up. I’m up!” Seena says adjusting herself and pulling tighter to the covers protecting her body from revealing. She got up slowly and then a pull, hung onto the covers tightly making her stop. She gave him a daring look and tilted her head to the side. Pulling the covers more firmly and she gave him an, I’m going to beat you up if you didn’t let go. Making him laugh and falling back onto the bed he winks at her trailing back into the bathroom playfully.

I must be dreaming. Chai thought and chuckles to himself again. He covers his hands over his eyes thinking about the night, Wow was it a night. Finally he could stay home with her again whenever he feels like. In fact he was pretty much nerves about how the day was going to be like. Since he hasn’t been home for so long with her, he did not want to mess things up specially because he wanted her to feel more beautiful then she already was and to love her more than what she thought of him so she will stop doubting him so much.

“Chai? Baby? You still there?” Seena says in a seductive tone. Making him lose his mind of concentration, he shot up from the bed again wondering what was wrong.

“Yea, want me honey?”

“I need some help can you come help me?” Seena had ask, but he could defiantly tell she would be blushing so bad right about now.

“I don’t know if I should, I’m a bit beat up right at the moment.” Chai says teasing his wife.

“Oh, okay then I guess……….. I’ll do this all by myself then but I really do need help with my bra. Are you sure you don’t want to help me?” Seena says with an almost disappointment in her voice and continued with the damn conversation.

A huge grin runs across his face and slowly skips out of bed and surprises her in the bathroom.

☺♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥☺

Aunt Mila continues to do her regular job and leaves as quick as she made breakfast. She would probably know the outcome if Pitt were to come home to find Veela gone. Would he freak out? Or will he be calm about it? Giving that to an old woman to handle would probably be a bad idea in the first place. She would probably end up having a heart attack or something familiar with that for not stopping Veela or she would either stop breathing because of Pitt’s horrible temper.

But he did manage to come home right after she was about to leave making her feel very uncomfortable at the current situation. How was she going to explain to Pitt about this? Damn Veela for leaving an old lady to get fuss at her own doings? Pitt walked right through those doors and greeted Aunt Mila walking away making her sigh in relief. But then again he stops her which made her stop breathing for a second also.

“Aunt Mila have you seen Veela?”

“Uh---yea…..I have actually…..” she stops and gulps down.

“Well?” he trails off his hands into his pocket for an answer.

“She left……” Aunt Mila says with a big sighed and then looked away not letting her eyes meet his because of his scary stare. She was old but for someone like Pitt being so young can really scare an old person.

“Oh, where too, do you know?” Pitt questions and rubbed the end of his chin waiting for her answer.

“Um---about that…” Aunt Mila closed her eyes endanger and spit it out quickly. “You didn’t return home last night and she got really mad and pack her things and left.”

But strangely he didn’t bulge about it. He stared at her with an unknowingly look and just walked back upstairs rather calm.

Humm? Is it too fast to make them apart? LOL I dont know i like the concept of it!! LMAO hope u girls like it! :) >.< ☺☻&hearts;

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! Please update more... I can't wait what's going to happen next already. Lol, Pitt, him, like omg! He doesn't sound shocked or anything. This man... foreals. Just wait until Veela got another man. Hehe, jk! Update soon ka! I can't wait to read more! :D

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! Please update more... I can't wait what's going to happen next already. Lol, Pitt, him, like omg! He doesn't sound shocked or anything. This man... foreals. Just wait until Veela got another man. Hehe, jk! Update soon ka! I can't wait to read more! :D
candy ur soooo funny lol i cant wait to know wat happens next :woot: pitt oh pitt lol i feel bad for veela too she had to endure a lot. im glad she moved out staying wit a man like pitt will be hard to stay wit too lol but he's HOT might as well stay lol ;)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
candy ur soooo funny lol i cant wait to know wat happens next :woot: pitt oh pitt lol i feel bad for veela too she had to endure a lot. im glad she moved out staying wit a man like pitt will be hard to stay wit too lol but he's HOT might as well stay lol ;)
HAHA! You are funny too lis94! Of course he's hot! I would stay too. I wouldn't doubt! Haha :coverlaf: Yeah Veela did got destroyed by Pitt and Maya! Gosh, these two really need to separate forever! LOL because they don't belong into one world. Haha, omg I'm kidding. Anyways, I really can't wait for the next update! I'm getting all excited about it. Hehehe :clap:

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA! You are funny too lis94! Of course he's hot! I would stay too. I wouldn't doubt! Haha :coverlaf: Yeah Veela did got destroyed by Pitt and Maya! Gosh, these two really need to separate forever! LOL because they don't belong into one world. Haha, omg I'm kidding. Anyways, I really can't wait for the next update! I'm getting all excited about it. Hehehe :clap:
Lol Candy :) now i cant wait for the next chapter, i really want to kno pitt's reaction ;) cant wait :clap:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Candy :) now i cant wait for the next chapter, i really want to kno pitt's reaction ;) cant wait :clap:
He better go get his girl back before it's too late! Ha! Lol, his reaction better not be calm because he needs to be angry :rant: and run after to search for her! Hehe :lol: Same, I really can't wait! :p

Sorry Kia for spamming! Hehehe :dance1:

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
He better go get his girl back before it's too late! Ha! Lol, his reaction better not be calm because he needs to be angry :rant: and run after to search for her! Hehe :lol: Same, I really can't wait! :p

Lol he better ;) sorry Kia, candy n i just love ur story to much :clap: :dance1: anyway he better run after her or else he'll regret for the rest of his life :p ;)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Lol he better ;) sorry Kia, candy n i just love ur story to much :clap: :dance1: anyway he better run after her or else he'll regret for the rest of his life :p ;)

IT's okay haha i will be sure to update very soon and i guess u two will find out what happens next on your own!!! hehehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad Veela packed her suitcase and left Pitt. Who wouldn't do that if your husband left with his ex-wife and didn't come home for the night and broke his promise.

Thanks again, Kia for another awesome update!

Cannot wait for next chapter.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL just wanted to share this song!! somehow i think it matches the story later on i guess hehe will see what i will do actually! :) :arrg:
Credit to Alexthao20

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 8

Pitt was obviously calm about hearing Veela leave. Why? Was he not mad of some sort? He should have been mad shouldn&rsquo;t he?

Aunt Mila was quite surprise to see him so calm. She would have thought he would have gone berserk over this. But she soon quickly made herself back away from the house and left before Pitt had changed his temper already. Nobody knew what was going to happen after this. Pitt was the most confusing man ever. Nobody can figure him out except when Veela knew exactly how to tell when he was mad. Everyone could tell when he was mad. But this time he was so different it scared Aunt Mila. Somehow he was relaxed, he actually looked peaceful. Maybe something did go down last night, what did Maya have that made him so willingly weak for this woman?

For heaven&rsquo;s sake he knew damn right that he liked that kiss last night with Veela. He couldn&rsquo;t get it out of his mind ever sense last night till now. It was no lie; he couldn&rsquo;t lie to himself about that. So why he was not affected that she had left? Pitt looked down at his fingers and sat down on his bed noticing the note beside of his desk, he stood right back up. He reached for the note and rip it open, taking out the note he skim through it and clutch his fingers together inn defiant terror.

☺&hearts;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&hearts;☺

&ldquo;Let&rsquo;s go somewhere Seena?&rdquo; Chai had asked and slept down onto her lap.

&ldquo;Where to, what do you have in mind?&rdquo;

&ldquo;What about Hawaii or Canada? Somewhere we can just have fun and spend some alone time together.&rdquo;

&ldquo;But we are along now.&rdquo; Seena says and circles her hand into his dark hair.

&ldquo;Seena, I want to show you to the world. I want you to have fun and enjoy life as it is. I want people out there to eve me and to know that I have a beautiful wife here with me, and that she is the most important women in my life.&rdquo; Chai said with a huge smile and kisses the top of her knuckles and inhales her wonderful minty scent.

&ldquo;When do you want to leave then?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Soon, very soon before work starts all over again. Then I won&rsquo;t have the time to stay with you until I get all my work done again.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Alright then&rdquo; Seena says as Chai sits back up and shrills a smile at her. Seena didn&rsquo;t know what the look was but she wasn&rsquo;t going to sit back and wait for him to do anything and quickly wanted to escape but he grab hold of her and pull her back onto the couch and tickles her with full power over her. She wiggles and wrestles to get away from him to actually breathe out of the laughter.

☺&hearts;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&hearts;☺

Who would have thought Veela would finally be free or Pitt&rsquo;s grip? Well actually she has never been within his hold in the first place. The hours passed as she finally gathers enough courage to go back home and explain to her parents about their &ldquo;Separation&rdquo;. She didn&rsquo;t know how to begin first of all, what was she going to say? That she and Pitt never had anything for the past year together and that they both slept separately. When she had lied to them over and over again that everything was fine and that they were working on it but the truth be told, they were nothing close to be figuring this out one bit. Or was she too lies to them again and tells them that Pitt had a new lover? No that women wasn&rsquo;t even his new lover more like his old lover he couldn&rsquo;t forget. Was she supposed to tell them this instead?

And when she came through those gates and into their front yard her heart suddenly race out of control of what to do next. What she had in mind suddenly lost and out of trace. She had no idea actually of what she was to say to them. It was all Pitt fault for making her feel this way, to make her want to get out of this relationship they had or a distant relationship was a better term of putting it.

She stop before returning into the household and took a long stare at the house before her. It was so long sense she has return back here again, remembering their relationship and memories that was also held here, it wasn&rsquo;t just her parents and her childhood but also her relationship with Sai. Flashback of them running around like little kids when they were younger and chasing each other over a piece of candy or her dairy he would steal from her and read every embarrassing detailed Veela wrote in there about how much she appreciated life with him. She laughed it out missing him, she doesn&rsquo;t know if she will ever stop missing Sai but he will sure forever be within her mind. Making her realize that this is how Pitt also felt. He would never get forget Maya but she had to admit she was over Sai, she deeply wanted to move on was the only difference between her and Pitt&rsquo;s love life.

She took a deep breath and walked towards the front door and decided if she should knock or not. She hasn&rsquo;t been here for a long year and a half so what shall she do? Knock or just go in? She still had the keys to the house but before she decided her choice the door flew open already. Her mother looked at her as if she was already expecting Veela. But Veela didn&rsquo;t care to realize and hug her mother so fast before she spoke and felt the urge to fight off the tears almost leaving from her eyes.

&ldquo;I miss you too my dear sweetie.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I miss you and father so much. How have you two been? Where is he? Is he home?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Whoa, child one question at a time I can&rsquo;t answer all of your questions if you keep spatting out at me like that. I am old you know, speak clearly and slowly so I can understand.&rdquo; He mother said as gently as she can without also breaking into tears. She too misses her daughter like crazy and pushed back the tears. No wonder they were so alike, Veela mother was always a gentle person also. She was a strong woman and nothing can get in her way, Veela had defiantly inherited that from her mother but her father maybe the backtalk and the demanding voice he had when he wanted things to go his way.

&ldquo;Where is father?&rdquo; Veela says gently, bringing a big smile upon her face.

&ldquo;He&rsquo;s in the living room, go and check on him why don&rsquo;t you he misses you a lot also.&rdquo; He mother says giving her a peck on the cheek and goes away. But it was rather strange; her mother didn&rsquo;t ask of her why she came back or came why she was there at all.

She walked down the hall hearing two voices at a time talking and chatting like people who has known each other for years. She heard her father laugh in a deep tone and head his head straight when he saw Veela coming down the hall. She smiled at him sweetly and turns to look at his company seeing Pitt there all the blood restrains from her face and her smile fell.

Crap! Crap! Crap! I&rsquo;m so dead! Veela thought and bit the bottom of her lips taking in a deep breath. Yes last night was definitely the wine that was making her brave but now definitely not. She wasn&rsquo;t brave to go against him now, not now. She wish this was a dream now, knowing that maybe she should had never left the place and Pitt wouldn&rsquo;t be here to make her fear so much anxiety running through her veins of despair. Her breath echoes louder than it should and each breath she took was longer to calm the beat of her heart to slow down. Why was she showing fear of him here? Wait why would she fear him? She had nothing to fear him or maybe just maybe she knows it already that Pitt will do the impossible to her. But would he dare to? Would he?

She gulps down on her own saliva that seem to be stuck washing over her lips slowly and the feeling of her heart in her throat was a very uncomfortable feeling to have. Why was she feeling vexatious in the first place? She narrows her eyes at him with bothersome in her eyes and jump when her mother place a hand on her shoulders.

&ldquo;My, sweetie. Are you alright?&rdquo; Her mother watches her daughter&rsquo;s eyes with worry and Veela shakes her head a knowing tone saying no she is alright. When she really wasn&rsquo;t and wanted to run back out the door and wish she never came today and should have waited until tomorrow. But no way was that going to happen since she was already here and if she did who knows what could happen next.

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m fine mother.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Then go take a seat beside Pitt and relax sweetie. Dinner will be served soon.&rdquo; Her mother says and puts each glass of water for all of them. Veela stop her mother just in time faking a smile and looks at her irrationally.

&ldquo;Mother let me help you set up the table and get my bags upstairs.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Alright then honey, get yourself comfortable and settle down.&rdquo;

Okay, now what is going on? Why aren&rsquo;t my parents freaking out or why do they seem like they already knew I would be here? Veela seems more mad now then uncomfortable. What did Pitt tell her parents just now? How long has he been here anyways? What were his intentions of being here in the first place? Veela thought that her leaving will give him an opportunity to play with his Maya! She didn&rsquo;t even think he would bother to come here anyways. She thought he would be so busy with his ex-wife then come here and attends her to come back or to even set foot into her parent&rsquo;s household.

She gathers her belongings and rush upstairs only to have her luggage&rsquo;s fall right under her hands into Pitt&rsquo;s. He glares at with an unknown glaze in his eyes. He picks her stuff up and reassures her smile then looking back at her father with a convincing warm smile on his face.

Hmm, I bet if my father weren&rsquo;t here you wouldn&rsquo;t be this nice to me. Veela thought and tries to acknowledge his actions. She withdrew his arms away giving him another warm smile telling him to back off she got this. But he didn&rsquo;t seem to like her reaction either and pulls tighter on her luggages in his hands.

&ldquo;I got this honey.&rdquo; He says and takes her stuff into his hands and grabs her wrist taking her with him with no hesitations.

Honey? When was I his honey? Veela thought with disgust she rolled her eyes and tries jerking his hands away when they were far enough from reachable from her parents. But he held out a sigh and opens the door and shoved her in and closed the door rather gently. So why isn&rsquo;t he gentle with her and he was gentle with the door? She looked away from him crossed her arms together and turn her back on him. She took a deep breath relaxing herself before she was about to fight him head to head. She wasn&rsquo;t please, why would she? She came here to escape from him didn&rsquo;t she, so why was he here? What were his intentions actually?

&ldquo;Veela----&rdquo; Pitt sighs trying to bring his temper down from firing out at her.

She didn&rsquo;t bother to answer him and walked away from where she stood. Her back still facing him feeling the chills of fear rising up to her face and throughout her body as Pitt slowly stared at her.

&ldquo;What is it that you&rsquo;re doing here?&rdquo; Veela says breaking the silence in between them. She tried to sound convincing with anger but it just didn&rsquo;t work. Just like her mother she was never an angry person.

&ldquo;What do you mean, why I am here? What were you thinking saying and leaving a damn note saying that you want a divorce?&rdquo; Pitt says no longer baring the anger rising up in him. He twists her around and held her arms tightly against his hands. His gaze follows her mischievous eyes and lost even he couldn&rsquo;t find himself mad at her anymore but he still was for some reason and ignored her eyes before he was lost in them.

&ldquo;You promised you will come back and you broke it, why should I stay when you clearly already gave me the hint of leaving me behind, with your little one night stand with your ex-wife.&rdquo; Veela accused of him and threw her hands onto his and shoved him off of her. &ldquo;I will not stand around and let you play with me or my emotions. Last night was a pure mistake that I even let you kiss me. Or that I even forgave you from your damn outburst of emotions.&rdquo; Veela admitted and pushed him as far as she could away from her as if he was some kind of unsanitary peace of garbage.

&ldquo;I never slept with Maya, for you to get your information right Veela I have no interest in getting back with her even if she were to beg me. I do not like your assumptions of me and Maya and it disappointment me of how little you doubt me in this marriage.&rdquo; Pitt angrily shouts at her almost too silently for them two to only hear.

&ldquo;I wonder why then, we never love one another, we both never talk about our marriage or anything else. You refuse to do anything with me, why should I stay with you, why should I not doubt you? Can you answer me that?&rdquo;

The feeling of anger possesses the mind of theirs. This marriage was a whole bunch of nonsense from the beginning and if Pitt thought for once she was right for the most part.

&ldquo;I shall not continue this marriage with you and I will go downstairs to tell my parents the truth that we are getting a divorce.&rdquo; Veela says bitterly and looks down at her fingers that held the perfect ring. She took it off without any hesitations and handed him the ring. &ldquo;I mean it also.&rdquo; Was the last thing she said but he refusing to let her hands go when she handed him the ring.

His eyes glare at her with almost horror perking through his eyes like daggers of knives flying out to get her. He grip her fingers and forcefully putting the ring back on her finger.

&ldquo;I won&rsquo;t let you go that easy; you think you can just walk out as easy as you walked into my life? You must be dreaming Veela, I won&rsquo;t let you go and walk out this easy.&rdquo; Pitt snap at her hurting the tip of her fingers as she tried to fight against his hands that largely folded against hers. &ldquo;If I ever see this ring off of your fingers again I can&rsquo;t possible let you know what I am able to do with you. If you&rsquo;re scared then don&rsquo;t ever try crossing me ever again and if you do, I may just have to show you that you are my wife and I will officially make it that way.&rdquo; His eyes dangerously told her the warning he was giving her. She knew it herself that this time he meant it and if she were to do it again he was not kidding. He will not hesitate like he usual did like the past day that had gone by. He could not stop himself if she did this again either and it scared her like he always did.

The coldness in his eyes was taunting into her like flames piercing to melt her skin. Why was he like this? But of course Pitt knew himself that he could not bed her like his lies of words her choose to threaten her with. He could not if she refuses, and he wasn&rsquo;t going to force her either. He was taught better and to respect a women body. But he could not know the meaning of respect did he? What he felt and did was straight forwards and there was no way he was going to change that if he wanted to which was unlikely but he knew and felt the guiltiness of threatening her. It was wrong of him to do that but he didn&rsquo;t want to give her a divorce. What will his parents say? It would be another disappointment to his family and to his social status. And this could resolve into a media attention of Pitt&rsquo;s downfall just like that. The media was a powerful source of breaking someone down also you knows. He wasn&rsquo;t willingly going to let his love life make him fall just like that after he has worked so hard for it not after he almost fell when Maya left him.

&ldquo;Then what did you do with Maya?&rdquo; Veela says as he continued to hold onto her grip. She made him lock his attention to her. Her eyes did not match his as though she dazzled her gaze away from his. Pitt did not like the question she was giving him, this was too personal for his liking and yet he found it repulsive that Veela was trying to get under his skin and command him to tell her stuff he would like to keep to himself. This was not her problem to deal with and it isn&rsquo;t something that he wanted to tell her and for her to back off. Was his choice of words but he wasn&rsquo;t likely going to tell her that after his choice of bitter words to her. He gave her a warning look and all he did was push her into his embrace hugging her tightly into his arms.

&ldquo;Act well in front of your parents.&rdquo; Pitt manages to say and this marriage somehow becomes a role play of acting between the two. Her anger rose silently, and she finds herself changing gradually while living with Pitt and that meant Veela was no longer going to be the sweet and innocent women he once knew and saw every day in his household. She was going to make his life hell for what he did today and never was she going to fall for him. She was never going to give him a chance of her heart and if he was going to force her he better be ready for a rejection. Because now she was going to be the devil herself, she was going to annoy him in every way she can and make him go mad just so Pitt will call a divorce for her. She was no longer playing games against him, she was dead serious and another thing was she was about to start a war against him. Nobody should ever play fire against fire because all she was doing was throwing more gas into the blazing flames that rose higher and higher.

LOL i hope everyone likes this update hehe and im sorry for my grammar problems i know i have alot i am not the best editor or grammar checker!! haha thanks everyone for following along with me! :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwwwwwww ur always leaving me hanging there on the good spots Awwwwwww love it though... Mark and Mint are 2 cute..... Love his speech to her,,,, And Yadech OMFG.. I want more it is to good i like screamed to every part i read lol my mom be like "The heck is wrong with you" hahahaha love it.