The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

asque

sarNie Egg
Tahnk you!!! For the AWESOME UPDATE!!!!! Yes they finally shared a bed ;] it was sweet!! I have a feeling that Veela will be doing the anniversary of Sai's death....so sad T-T she lost her love...hope she will find something similar in Pitt!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwww Veela is in so much pain. But I'm so happy Pitt and Veela shared a bed
together, after almost two years. I hope Pitt open up to Veela and hope Veela would get
to open up to Pitt as well. It takes two to make one. <3

Very good story line here kia. I love it. It's so cold, but heart warming at the same time.
I can feel something about this storyline, but I can't explain what that feeling is. I guess
as time goes on, I can explain that feeling. But one word, it hits DEEP inside! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Awwwww Veela is in so much pain. But I'm so happy Pitt and Veela shared a bed
together, after almost two years. I hope Pitt open up to Veela and hope Veela would get
to open up to Pitt as well. It takes two to make one. <3

Very good story line here kia. I love it. It's so cold, but heart warming at the same time.
I can feel something about this storyline, but I can't explain what that feeling is. I guess
as time goes on, I can explain that feeling. But one word, it hits DEEP inside! :)
I feel the same way too. Something about this story pulls me in and I still think about it throughout the day.

:thanks: so much, Kia for another awesome chapter. This story has become one of my favorites fan fictions.

Cannot wait to read more!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
aw thanks girls, haha i happy to hear that. i'm at school right now but i think i might update more today or maybe tomorrow well see if i have enough time!!! :dance3: :beer:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 3 Continues

Seena had woken up with a huge headache. She watches the sun rays blending into the window. Chai hasn&rsquo;t return yet, where had he gone through the night? She wonders but knew it was probably one of his working problems again at work. But who was she kidding, she thought that will probably not be true. Why would he not come home? What reasons does he have not to be able to make it? Was it worked again, like always?

Her blood boiled together in her veins, waiting for him like crazy to return but for one single moment this was how her life was about to become. A lonely patient weak woman who allows her husband to go off to work day and night and not even be able to know what he was doing or where he was. Her eyes shadowed by a weaken soul, her tears drop one by one and then her fears of fiction become realty.

Afraid of losing someone she loved so dear, afraid of her outcome in life and she was once again in the same old position she was a day ago, left alone in a crappy situation she will have to dwell and wait for him again and again.

But then there was a knock on her door. She sniffs and still laid still on the bed thinking.

&ldquo;Go away!&rdquo; Seena yelled but then the door cracked open. &ldquo;I said go away.&rdquo; Seena says sitting up.

&ldquo;Seena, hey it&rsquo;s me Collin. How are you doing?&rdquo; He creeps in taking small little steps in when he notices her still laid asleep and then tears running down her cheeks he lift her up a little. &ldquo;What&rsquo;s wrong? Seena why are you crying? Aren&rsquo;t you happy to see me?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Collin&hellip;&rdquo; Seena says wiping away her tears.

&ldquo;Where&rsquo;s Chai? Why isn&rsquo;t he here?&rdquo;

&ldquo;I don&rsquo;t know he never came home&hellip;&rdquo;

&ldquo;Did you two have a fight again?&rdquo;

&ldquo;No we didn&rsquo;t&hellip;..I&rsquo;m just lonely, I miss him and I want him here. He&rsquo;s been gone almost all day till midnight and in the mornings he goes again. We been having problems about this but we can get the chance to talk this out and then he&rsquo;s out again.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Well Seena&hellip;have you told him this?&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&rsquo;ve tried, but then again work is first right? I can&rsquo;t keep him away from his work. This isn&rsquo;t what I expected to happen. I thought about this marriage over and over again and now it seems to be big mistake.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Don&rsquo;t be thinking like this, you are more important than work. If Chai doesn&rsquo;t realize this then you two should actually talk this out. Seena, don&rsquo;t be crying anymore alright?&rdquo;

&ldquo;I just&hellip;I just really miss him, Collin.&rdquo; She says crying onto his shirt and he helps pull her into a hug.

Hours past again and a huge commotion comes into Chai&rsquo;s office. He sits at his desk looking over files of paper, rubbing his eyes together and finally sets his pen down to rest his fingers. Stretching in his seat as his door flies open surprising him, Chai gets up around his desk to see what is going on until Collin meets his eyes.

Collin walks towards him giving him a huge blow to the cheek, blowing Chai backwards in a second. Chai stood back up again with a healthy balance and looks over at Collin.

&ldquo;What was that for?&rdquo;

&ldquo;For making her cry, you listen to me well; I didn&rsquo;t leave Seena in your care to be forgotten. I made way for you two, now don&rsquo;t make me regret it. My last warning to you.&rdquo; Collin says and leaves his office.

Chai was shock to hear this where was he when all of this was happening again?

He gathers his stuff and finally reaching up to his assistant&rsquo;s desk he glanced at Lila for a second and stops.

&ldquo;Your fired Lila, oh and please pack your things and get out of here, my new assistant will be arriving soon. Don&rsquo;t think that I haven&rsquo;t notice you trying to get to me, there is no way and your over thinking it a little bit too much don&rsquo;t you think so?&rdquo; Chai says with a glare of announce as her mouth hangs open and he walks away giving his other worker in charge of the situation. He was determine to go home now and knowing that he will for once be able to go back to his wife happily being able to spend a day with her.

But Collin, he and her will have to talk this out also. Whoever said a marriage was a happy ever after?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Kia, I just love this story! Why did u have to stop on the good part? Not cool na. Haha update when u have time.
Hahaha will be sure to update soon, i've been brainstorming like crazy so will be sure to write it so i wont lose track of what im going to do!!

Thank you all for following along ruk mak ka!! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my, so much drama! Great story and i feel for Veela and Seena. Thank you Kia, you are one great writer!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG i like screamed when reading this seem so real like a dame UPDATE more na ka because Mark and Mint parts are so sad and I love yadech part kinda sad......UPDATE SOON NA KA....... Oh yummy noddles ahahaa peace Update more

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 4

Veela Stared once back at the sea, she stood there again with red roses in her hands. The roses had a course of bloody red to them, they conspired together with a dark glow and did the sun not come out at all. The clouds broader and crossed each other, layers after the other, it was a dark feeling like usual.

Why did the sea always feel this way?

The air misty and moist, flying back and forth strongly against her skin as if the dew had come and stick onto her flesh with an icy chill crawling back her arms slowly onto her waist, it was as if Sai was there and wanted to touch her badly bring her the warmth she strongly wanted to filter in her empty heart. But only he was cold and wet, bringing the sadness of him seeing her so lonely and unloved.

She stood there once again and rubbing her arms together to get a better feeling of warmth into her flesh, to get her blood flowing in the right direction, she closed her eyes and settled the flowers down gently across the crashing waves of rocks that stood in sight and strong against the currents.

&ldquo;Happy Anniversary Sai&rdquo; Veela had said out so unhappily but, Sai he&hellip;even when dead he watched over her and now he still wish for her to move on and love another so much. Did she not realize what she was doing was hurting him also?

The wind blew harder as if he was telling her he was mad at her or even sad. The currents of the waves grew stronger and sounded harsh as the whistling of the wind and the crashing of the big waves came closer to her feet. It did not go away nor did she move from where she stood, the waves became higher and higher to her feet and then to her knees, Veela did not move at all. Was she not afraid of death? Was she already deciding to kill herself or even to give up on life itself?

&ldquo;What are you doing?&rdquo; A voice echoed strongly behind her and gripped upon her waist pulling her away from the current waves he pushed her back and laid her back onto the sands harshly.

Veela&rsquo;s marvelous eyes circle around to him, chasing his energy of flow and then he once stopped facing her straight front.

&ldquo;What are you doing?&rdquo; He hissed at her throwing his hands up and he once again circle around pacing around to any room of space he saw comfortable to his feet.

&ldquo;What are you doing here?&rdquo; Veela asked faintly. Her voice seemed suffocated and she sat there upon the sands weakly.

&ldquo;Veela&hellip;&hellip;.&rdquo; Pitt sigh her name out loud and clear. &ldquo;I am here to find you, but when I came&hellip;&hellip;. you were out in the sea I don&rsquo;t know what you were trying to do or trying to kill yourself&hellip;.Tell me truthfully was it something I did to make you want to kill yourself? I&rsquo;m sorry if what I said to you days ago affect you to make you do something crazy like this.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&hellip;I wasn&rsquo;t trying to kill myself. I was just&hellip;..just here.&rdquo; She said with her softest voice.

Pitt gave her the last look he could give any other kind of creature. He didn&rsquo;t seem satisfy with her question and went to her and griped onto her arms and brought her to stand onto her feet rather harshly.

&ldquo;Aw, can&rsquo;t you be anymore gentler?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Let&rsquo;s go home now.&rdquo; Pitt says and dragged her to the car and took off.

Veela stared back onto the sea and as soon as she lost sight of the sea a reality check came back to her. Her eyes followed to Pitt and she watched him, observing him closely.

&ldquo;Why are you so mad at me?&rdquo; Veela says with a fear of questioning him.

Pitt found himself feeling frustrated as his long fingers found themselves to his chin and then back to the side of his temples.

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m&hellip;I&rsquo;m not mad at you.&rdquo; Pitt sighs uneasily.

&ldquo;Then what is it then?&rdquo;

&ldquo;It&rsquo;s&hellip;&hellip;it&rsquo;s nothing important.&rdquo; Pitt echoes out again and turns the wheel sideways to enter their front yard and into the gates.

Veela sat still, with no movement she attempted and watched him get out before of her and came to her side opening the door for her. She was for sure now that he maybe is straight cause if he wasn&rsquo;t would he had shared a bed with her for the night even if it was only a couple of hours only. Her face was emotionless, no smiled came across her face and she griped onto her purse and followed him into the house.
Pitt opens the door seeing Aunt Mila cleaning up and then he seemed to be paralyzed and stopped. Veela came following him and bumping into him from behind.

&ldquo;Is there something wrong?&rdquo; Veela asked and came around to see his face falling pale for the first time she has seen him like this.

Her heart felt for him and reached up to his cheeks with her little fingers, but he didn&rsquo;t seem to notice her. Veela watch his eyes and turn back around leaving her hands away from his fallen pale skin.

A woman in a leather blue jacket and black skinny jeans with her hair pulled neatly back. She held an elegant couch purse by her side with crossed arms then deciding to walk towards the, tracing her fingers against the glass counters. The strange woman, Veela didn&rsquo;t seem to know glance at her up and down and chuckles a small laugh coming near to Pitt but Veela came in between and gave her back an evil glance.

Veela felt nothing but an evil presence from this chick, she sense a grief of hatred towards her even when didn&rsquo;t even know anything about this women. She didn&rsquo;t like her one bit or the least bit and smiled at her with a fake hence of herself.

&ldquo;Is there something I can help you with?&rdquo;

&ldquo;I want to talk to Pitt.&rdquo; The woman stares over at him.

&ldquo;Well don&rsquo;t we all have to talk to him?&rdquo; Veela says feeling the need to protect Pitt away from this woman. &ldquo;You&rsquo;re not the only one.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I need to talk to him privately.&rdquo;

&ldquo;About? I can stay too can&rsquo;t I? Whatever he is involve I should get involve also. I am his wife, anything he does involves me, and I have the right to stay.&rdquo; Veela says with determination only when he came into the conversation and hushes her out of the way.

&ldquo;Go upstairs Veela.&rdquo; Pitt had signaled her, Aunt Mila stopped with her working and hurried to Veela&rsquo;s side.

She wasn&rsquo;t once happy about his damn commandments he was telling her to do this just because there was a stunning woman in front of them both. She goes to his side and grabs onto his forsaken collar and grips him down to where his ears meet her lips.

&ldquo;I was trying to help and No, I will not go up.&rdquo; Veela whispered back to him and let him go; with a flash of anger even in her eyes did flames raised up in her veins.

Pitt bends down a little to her side also and whispers again.
&ldquo;Well talk about this later, go! Or do I have to carry you up there and lock you up?&rdquo; he says with a warning tone.

What did he just say? Lock me up? Veela thought and stood her grounds. She wasn&rsquo;t going to go anywhere, she won&rsquo;t and she was going to stay there. Aunt Mila then saw the flash of anger that rose in his face. She tugged onto Veela&rsquo;s arms gently for a warning sign shaking her head at Veela to stop but she didn&rsquo;t. She was anger at the fact that he would even say that to her, she was highly born never has she been locked up. Even Sai never treated her with such lowly taste before; he wouldn&rsquo;t even dare say such thing to her either.
Veela laugh at his little comment and took it as a joke. Was he really kidding with her?

They came back from a sea of darkness in her heart and now the bitters guy, who was her husband declare for her to enter her room before he lock her up. She wasn&rsquo;t in fault was she? She tried to freaking help him out of his little situation with this women who dare stood in front of her like a little doll up Barbie. Who did this stranger think she was, to enter her house, to command Veela that she wanted to speak to Pitt alone, ALONE!

It was as if the world was about to end between them two and no way, no way in hell was she going to let them two be alone in this house together. This was not jealously; this was a mere rage of a wife&rsquo;s position in there so called relationship they so called had. She had every right to know about their little conversation this women demanded sense Pitt had seem to be craving for this women speech she was declaring to have with him.

&ldquo;I don&rsquo;t think so. I have every reason to stay as much as you have every reason to intertwine into my business.&rdquo; Veela says harshly back at him tugging onto his damn collar again whispering angrily into his ears.

&ldquo;Veela Urassaya!&rdquo; Pitt had madly spoken her full first and last name. Startling her when he said her name, rawness was in his voice his breath seems to circle around a cold chill of a ghost.

The women stared at them both with amusement in her eyes and a grin hook to the side of her lips that brought Veela to be disgusted by her appearance.

&ldquo;Don&rsquo;t make me repeat myself.&rdquo; Pitt mutters to her again discordantly. &ldquo;I mean it, rap your little ass up those stairs and get into your room.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I am not your daughter so stop your little attitude of acting like my father. I don&rsquo;t think you have the guts to do it and it you dare touch my with your prickle hands of yours I will scream and I will leave this damn house if you dare lock me up.&rdquo; Veela shot back at him with sour look to her face. She was no longer the sweet and candy like figure everyone memorize her as.

Now just figuring out that if you get on Veela&rsquo;s bad side you will get full of shit from her, why did he not realize this before? Oh maybe because he never stayed home and got to know her of course. But this was a challenge he was willing to risk right? I mean her leaving really didn&rsquo;t bother him that much did it? But he took it anyways and straps her onto his shoulders before she knew what was going to happen and he rushed her up onto those stairs, while Veela screamed for him to let her down and cussed at him for over doing his properties. He threw her into her bed and closed the door locking it from the inside and found a rope and tied it to her door knob and to the other side of her room to another door from having her escape. She had nowhere to go or to escape too.

Pitt came down once again over the stairs and watches the women who smiled at him, eyes sparkling like wild diamonds. If Veela had saw this she would had had the urge to throw up a little and make a comment back at her for being such a damn fake.

&ldquo;You have a bewilder wife.&rdquo; The women commented back at him and moved to the side of him.

Aunt Mila moved back and quickly left to leave them alone. She didn&rsquo;t want any deal in this and considered warning Veela already but she didn&rsquo;t listen to her.

&ldquo;Bewilder?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Yes, she looks bewilder.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Okay enough with my wife, what are you doing here Maya.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Came back in town, wanted to see everyone again and still deciding if I should stay for real now, I just wanted to ask you if you can help me find a place to stay. You&rsquo;re the closes person I have here after you know.&rdquo; Maya screeched but manages a heartwarming smile at Pitt.

&ldquo;You know I can&rsquo;t do that, I&rsquo;m married. You&rsquo;re my ex, my wife would think something&rsquo;s up.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Hey, it doesn&rsquo;t hurt to ask.&rdquo;

&ldquo;What happen to Sila?&rdquo; Pitt had ask, what was wrong with the dude gah, if he had no problem speaking to Maya then what was the problem speaking to Veela.

&ldquo;You knew about him?&rdquo;

&ldquo;I wasn&rsquo;t dumb. I had eyes and ears. I saw everything.&rdquo;

&ldquo;But you didn&rsquo;t say anything about it, why?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Because it was a waste of time, every single word you said was something that burn and it wasn&rsquo;t healing fast enough I had to let you go just like you were ready to move on and drop this marriage we once had.&rdquo;

Maya came up to him and pull him into a hug. She hugged him warming up to his shoulders.

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m sorry, but I know this may be too late but how about starting over again?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Humph, after 4 years, I stay faithful to only one women and that is the women upstairs.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Huh, I knew you would say this, like I said it doesn&rsquo;t hurt to try but if you need anything from me you know where to find me. Pitt, I&rsquo;m still yours and I&hellip;&hellip;. I still want you back.&rdquo; Maya says and leaves his side and out the door.

The sight of her once gone again out those doors and he couldn&rsquo;t seem to get his emotions under control. But like a guy he held it in and acted as his usual self. Pitt had found himself standing in front of Veela&rsquo;s door and untied the rope and open the door. She was sitting straight up against her bed looking down at her fingers as her hair fell down hiding her face.

She was furious with him but had to calm herself down; she hated this feeling of hate, this feeling of anger and selfishness. But opening her door he didn&rsquo;t say anything back to her but was about to just leave her alone and walk back down like nothing had happen at all. But he once was stop again as a sound of something dropping and rolling to his feet and dropping in front of him.

Pitt bent down and pick up the ring that fell in front of him. What was this, a sign telling him she really did mean what she had threating him minutes ago? He looked back at her with a gritted as his face hardens once again and makes a sharp move towards her while she stood up facing him. She chuckles a laugh and pushed him away as if he was just acting this all out. He grips her wrist and pulls her hands up; she kept her fingers in a fist and tries shoving against his strength.

&ldquo;What do you think you&rsquo;re doing?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Who do I look like to you?&rdquo; Veela says giving him the most harming tone. &ldquo;Do I look like a dog to you?&rdquo; She says giving him a reference of his own doings. Ignoring Pitt&rsquo;s question she gives her own questions to him herself. &ldquo;Never had I&rsquo;ve been locked up before, I even tried helping you.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Did I tell you too?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Humph, you looked like you were about to break at any moment seeing that women are you kidding me. Whoever she was, you should have some respect for me.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Where did I lose your respect, where did I cross you and put your damn respect down?&rdquo;

&ldquo;When you fucking degraded me as your wife, not only that but you didn&rsquo;t even introduce that women to me, nor did you show me any kind of respect when you dare pull me up and lock me up like some kind of dog. Never had I&rsquo;ve been treated like this, I freaking got married to a man who was as worse as the devil himself and all you can think about was yourself and how you were going to handle this Barbie-doll women.&rdquo;

&ldquo;What is this coming from? Don&rsquo;t tell me you&rsquo;re jealous?&rdquo;
&ldquo;Jealous? Don&rsquo;t make me laugh. A thing like you wouldn&rsquo;t even be consider being in my list of likes. This marriage is a peace of bullshit now I know why your last wife left. She couldn&rsquo;t handle this life style, this life of miserableness.&rdquo; Veela split out like poison hanging from the tip of her tongue.

&ldquo;Alright this is about our marriage then, what do you want from this marriage then?&rdquo; Pitt asked willingly for the first time wanting to discuss this matter but he grabbed onto her arms and pulls her closer to him, himself. &ldquo;Or do you want a marriage of benefits?&rdquo; He growled and pulls her into an eager kiss that tasted like acid then pulling away again he said, &ldquo;or do you want a fake loving acting role play of us pretending to be in love?&rdquo; Pitt said again with the horror on her face of unwanted thoughts she would have never guessed before. His hands traced her back side like a ghostly touch of trash and psychopath that wanted her nothing more than the word s3x getting involve.

Veela jerk him away and slap him the hardest she can and the humiliation of him making of her brought her speechless. Her thoughts filled with disgust and integrity of his mild grief of his sadness that felt like he was a sadist himself.

Pitt laughed and traced the side of lips like nothing had happen at all. He actually looked like he was happy about her hitting him. But the look was given away when he stomp towards her and threw her off guard, shoving her onto his shoulders and throwing her onto the bed like she wasn&rsquo;t even human. She struggled and hit him with ever strength she had, kicking and pulling him away like a ship finding its quest to eternity. His look was wild, as if he was a loin&rsquo;s quest into finding its food he hasn&rsquo;t ate for centuries and brought harsh kisses upon her skin sucking and finding his pleasure against her.

Finding his hands tearing her laced dress open revealing her smooth golden skin that no one had ever laid an finger upon her before. Veela screamed at the top of her lungs in panic, telling him to stop and to realize he was hurting her. Her heart falling at the urge of terror and horror colliding, her mind of nightmares she never thought of happening. Clouds fogging up in her mind and if she had no escape until he pinned her wrist down against the mattress, kissing the edge of her neck and down to her collar bone revealing her bra and the shredded peace&rsquo;s of her dress until his skin felt the drop of wetness from her cheeks, making him stop and to realize his outburst of emotions that he was holding in for so long. His own abhorrence made him felt antipathy of himself. He couldn&rsquo;t believe himself and got off of Veela quickly with a mild disgusted look of his own making. He had never thought of bedding her nor forcing her into this kind of thing he was against and closed his eye for reassuring himself before her said anything else.

&ldquo;Get out!&rdquo; Pitt said as calmly as he could. But Veela wrapped herself up in what was remaining to hold together of her dress. &ldquo;Get out, before you get hurt and close the door behind you and lock it.&rdquo; He said as she felt the dangerous of what was about to happen. She hop onto her feet wildly and slam the door closed in fear and fell down against the door when she started hearing the crashes of fist against the wall and the overturn of messes he was creating in her bedroom.

LOL I hope you girls like my updates, it's not too much is it? Haha, and please do give feed back of what you think, i will willingly appreciated it a lot!!

;) :wub: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :fanfic: :thanks: :heart:​

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Awwww poor Veela i feel bad for her. I feel bad for Pitt too. This chapter is sooo hurtful n sad :(

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow, that was so intense. I was holding my breath like there is no tomorrow.
Now that I come to thinking about it. I really felt for Veela sorrow.
She has to endure so much pain, and now Pitt. It's so not something
I was expecting. I look forward to how you will continue their relationship.
Oh, and why does Maya have to come back!!!! Gosh I sense so much obstacle
coming our way.

Thanks kia for the update na ja! :)

asque

sarNie Egg
Wow!! You should just write a book!! I am loving this!!! I would so buy a book if it was as well written as this! Thanks for the update!! ^^ i love gettig off work and seeing updated stories!! :D i love how the characters are so different and how dynamic each of them are. As much as i try to write, i cant ever get it right -,- but dang you nailed it!! Thanks again and whether its a short update or a loooong update, i am not bothered by it b/c its an update in the end ;]

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG--- this is so good, Kia! I haven't read your FF for so long now. Lol, very good! Pitt is such a meanie! Sure he doesn't want to bed her. One day.... lols, one day..... he will... Haha, pls make that happen! Haha cause you know I like it! Hahaha jk jk. Thanks for sharing ja. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is such a sad and heart-wrenching chapter. My heart ached when she said happy anniversary, Sai. Poor Veela, She really missed him and poor Sai too for witnessing a sad and lonely Veela. Life is so cruel to the both of them: the dead and the living. I'm glad Veela had Sai's love and good memories to cherish even though they weren't meant to be together in this life. It is better to have love then lost than never have one.

I have to give it to Veela for standing up for her husband even though he didn't appreciate it. Wow, it is good to see the other side of her; a little more feisty and outspoken. Thanks god, Pitt didn't go through with his disgusting act of hurting Veela. I would have never forgiven him. I would like to see Veela going somewhere like a business trip for an extended period of time. I would like to see how much Pitt will miss her. Right now he is taking her for granted.

Thanks again, Kia dear for taking the time off of your busy schedule and give us another anticipated update.

We really appreciate your time and efforts. na!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow!! You should just write a book!! I am loving this!!! I would so buy a book if it was as well written as this! Thanks for the update!! ^^ i love gettig off work and seeing updated stories!! :D i love how the characters are so different and how dynamic each of them are. As much as i try to write, i cant ever get it right -,- but dang you nailed it!! Thanks again and whether its a short update or a loooong update, i am not bothered by it b/c its an update in the end ;]
Thanks I will write a book if i have the time and effort enough but i've been thinking about it alot sense some ppl has ask me if i wanted to be become a writer. haha You guys think i should?
but i dont have connections or know how too.

OMG--- this is so good, Kia! I haven't read your FF for so long now. Lol, very good! Pitt is such a meanie! Sure he doesn't want to bed her. One day.... lols, one day..... he will... Haha, pls make that happen! Haha cause you know I like it! Hahaha jk jk. Thanks for sharing ja. :)
Well see Candy, idk yet i'm not on that part yet, i'm slowly thinking everything out i dont think i will make this Rated-R.

But if you guys want me too just tell and i i'll make this into a rated-r story. But i'm really thinking about the other scenes and what i will add next with school coming and my damn essays and books i have to read i dont have time to update as quick as usual so i apoliogies to everyone about my last updates neaar the future.

Wow, that was so intense. I was holding my breath like there is no tomorrow.
Now that I come to thinking about it. I really felt for Veela sorrow.
She has to endure so much pain, and now Pitt. It's so not something
I was expecting. I look forward to how you will continue their relationship.
Oh, and why does Maya have to come back!!!! Gosh I sense so much obstacle
coming our way.

Thanks kia for the update na ja! :)
Like always Sheng I love your comments. Tell me which of my ff's do u like best? I bet its Heart haha :)

This is such a sad and heart-wrenching chapter. My heart ached when she said happy anniversary, Sai. Poor Veela, She really missed him and poor Sai too for witnessing a sad and lonely Veela. Life is so cruel to the both of them: the dead and the living. I'm glad Veela had Sai's love and good memories to cherish even though they weren't meant to be together in this life. It is better to have love then lost than never have one.

I have to give it to Veela for standing up for her husband even though he didn't appreciate it. Wow, it is good to see the other side of her; a little more feisty and outspoken. Thanks god, Pitt didn't go through with his disgusting act of hurting Veela. I would have never forgiven him. I would like to see Veela going somewhere like a business trip for an extended period of time. I would like to see how much Pitt will miss her. Right now he is taking her for granted.

Thanks again, Kia dear for taking the time off of your busy schedule and give us another anticipated update.

We really appreciate your time and efforts. na!
Vimalee, i dont know about the business trip but now that you have mention it, i'll see sense they haven't been getting along as well either i might take it to consideration and add it so this time Pitt wont be the only one going on business trips. But i don't say there wont be any disaster getting involve haha :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Just make it Rated - R! It's like the most exciting part! LOL :loool: Please update soon too ka. I can't wait to know what's happening already. Hehe :clap: