The Long Kiss Goodnight :: Kristen Kreuk/Tom Welling

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ACT 23

If only it were that easy to take back words, Edward wishes he could do so. He ran fingers through his hair and thought of something to say to ease her pain that he just inflicted, but he knew it was too late to apologize. So why not just continue with the hate? He curved his lips into a smirk, going in for the pretentiousness of it all. What's the point of trying to redeem himself when everything seems unredeemable? In just a few hours, his beloved is going to be taken back with her parents. And then, back to the dark place he will go. So why not just go in for the kill and make Emily hate him? Edward thought that was the only thing left to do.

"Ohh... you just can't wait to go see that boyfriend of yours huh? Fine, then you'll just have to wait a minute. I have to go talk to Mr. James about using his car.." Edward says walking past her coldly.

Why does he insist on doing this? She thought. So if he wants to play this game, then fine, she'll go along with it. She wipe her tears and built up the guts to slash back at him. That's what he wants afterall, she thought.

"In that case, forget it. I'll just walk. I'd rather walk than be here with you any longer." Emily wiped her tears and limped to the room to grab her stuff.

"Wait! You know, you can't put pressure on that ankle. You need a splint." Edward grabbed her arm, but she pulled it away. "Uhh.... Wait here, I'm going to talk to Mr. James.. I'll be right back."

"No.. it's not neccessary. I told you.. I'll walk. Beside, you've always wanted to torture me. So.. there you go." Emily protest and pulled away from his grasps and limped to the chair to grab her stuff.

"But it's raining outside! What if you slip again??" Edward stood there, searching for the right thing to stop her from leaving.

"I guess my other ankle will just have to break then huh?!!" She started to raise her voice.

"Look, it'll just be a minute. Mr. James just got to his office. I'll be right back." Edward started for the door, but was stopped from Emily's screams.

"I said you don't have to, God damn it! You've wasted enough time on me. And I want to do you a favor and get out of your life, before I waste anymore of your time, okay!"

He paused at what she said and search for the right words. Anyything to stop her from leaving, but the anger and shock from the Connely's was just too much to bear. He walked towards her angrily and grabbed her shoulders, wanting to tell her not to leave cause he doesn't want him to leave. But when he opened his mouth, only angry words came out.

"So you admit, you want to hurry home so you can be with that boyfriend of yours then right??" Edward shook her as he glared into her eyes.

"What if I said yeah??? Would you let me go?!!" Emily challanged.

"No!! Not until you let me drive you home!" Edward barked, startling Emily.

His grip on her shoulders felt tighter as she stared ibto his eyes, searching to see what exactly is going on with him. One minute, he is Edward the sweet and gentle guy, the next, he is Edward the jerk. Whatever, it is, Emily wasn't about to take it anymore. Enough is enough she thought. All she wanted to do was listen, be someone he can confide in. That's the least she could do after everything he's helped her with. But what is this hold he has? Why is it so hard for him to let her in, she thought. And then the thoughts turned into anger when she thought of what he said to her earlier.

"Let go of me, Edward!" Emily shouted as she tried to loosen his grip.

Hot tears were starting to form behind her eyes. This was just too much to take. So many things has happened between them eventhough they are still strangers. It's like just when he is about to let her in, he suddenly shuts her out, and she has not a clue why.

Maybe this is the right time to get the truth out of him, she thought.

"Fine. if you won't let go, then tell me... .. tell me everything."

Suddenly the glare from his eyes softened. He does want to tell her everything, but how does he start? He has no clue. It's something he's been bottling up for so long. He even became the closet thing to death to try and understand it all. Cause he himself doesn't even understand it.

"There's nothing to tell. Even if I tell you, a girl like you wouldn't understand anyway."

"What do you mean? A girl like me??!!!"

"I already told you didn't I??? You are... no different from them!"

"From who??? From who, Edward?? tell me!!"

His grip on her shoulders suddenly got harder, causing Emily to yelp out.

Suddenly. Edward remembers that night again.

*Start flashback*

Robert and his buddies were standing around their fancy cars, still talking about the party as the police investigated that area. The 3 bodies were on still on the ground waiting for the coronor's office to arrive. Their white sheets stained with blood. Edward kneeled down, holding on to Emmy's hand and then his mother's. And as for his father's, he couldn't even look at the sheet, cause that was the bloodiest of them all.

That night, he felt like his heart has been cut into pieces. It was the most surreal feeling he ever felt, as if it was a nightmare that he couldn't wake up from. Everything around him was a blur, except for the three bodies before him. He couldn't even hear the police trying to get him to calm down and back away from the bodies. The only things he seemed to hear was the beating of his heart and their voice.

Robert: Damn.. how long will this take.. I got to get to a fucking party! Fucking dumb drivers.

Mike: Haha.. I guess they couldn't tell if our lights were blinking or not. Haha..

June: I've got to get home.. don't think I want to party anymore tonight.

Robert: Girl.. where do you think you're going?? (whispering) You want people to be suspicious??

June: Robert, the joke has gotten to far. I just want to go home.

Robert: Bitch, if you go home now, I swear.. (whispering)

Mike: Dude.. leave her out of this. She's just scared.

Robert: Man, if you can't control your bitch, then next time don't bring her alright???

Joey: Guys, com'on.. just enjoy the rest of the night okay? (whispering) Besides.. no one's got nothing on us

Was he the only one that could hear this? Edward's head was throbbing as he weeped holding on to their hands. And then the unthinkable happened. After some questioning, the police allowed Robert and his friends to go.

Robert: Officer.. like I told you, we swirve to the right to avoid the driver. I don't know if she was on crack or some dumb tourist, but she doesn't know how to drive!

Officer: Well.. that's it for now then. If there is anything else you kids remember about this accident, call the police station okay?

Joey: Sure will, Mr. Officer.

Officer: Wait a minute... Are you... the Robert?? Captain of Salem College team??

Joey: You're looking at him officer.

Officer: Wow.. my son loves you!! You inspired him to join his high school football last year.

Robert: Well, tell him I said hello then, officer.

Officer: That will do. Thanks son, you guys may go now.

Everything was so vagued and blurred. All he could remember were watching those people laugh and hop into their cars and drove off. That was when he knew he had to find out just what happened here. His mother, father, and his beloved; all gone, and somehow he knew it wasn't just an accident. Edward gritted his teeth through snot and tears as he held onto their lifeless hands.

*End of flashback*

"Edward!!! who am I not diffferent from??!!!" Emily shouted and tried to loosen the grip.

That's when Edward snapped back into reality. His eyes hardened and his jaws tightened.

"You're no different from those people who killed my parents and Emmy!!!! You folks are all alike.You smile at other people's pain! You think the world is revolved around you!!!" Edward shouted in her face while holding her shoulders.

Finally, Emily was able to peel his hands away from her shoulders. When her hands were finally free, she slapped him across the face. The sharp sting cut deep into his skin. He held onto it and glanced at her. Her whole body was shaken and tears ran down her face. She opened her mouth and spoke through shaken voice.

"I am nothing like them... nothing, you hear me!!!"

"So how'd you end up at one of their parties?!

"Robert invited me, so I accepted; I thought that I should make some friends, since I had none back home okay! I was a loser adopted child that her own parents didn't want!! I had no one, okay!!! Is that what you wanted to hear!!!!!!!"

"So thats it? You want to jump on the first wagon you see?"

That's when Emily slapped him again. She took a closer look at him and stared straight into his eyes.

"I'm sorry I ever met you. From now on, you and I are through. I will stay out of your life.. you won't ever see me again, I will make sure of it."

She searched his face, but he looked away not wanting to see her, not wanting to acknowledge what she just said. When he didn't answer, she wiped her tears and grabbed her bag and was about to leave, but suddenly Edward grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her, and buried his face onto her shoulders. She tried to pull away from his arms, but they were so tightly wrapped around her body. She was struggling to get out, but after a second, she relaxed when she felt his whole body shaking. That's when she relaxed herself and then wrapped her arms around him too. She leaned her head on his chest as the tears flowed out of her eyes.

She didn't understand what was going on, but whatever he is doing now, it felt so good to be held tight his arms.

"Emily.. please don't leave..." He begged.

Spoiler:

Edward and Emily finds eachother in another level! :D
Emily ends up going with Edward to stop the Connely's from exhuming Emmy's body.
Mrs. Connely faints when she sees Emily up close.
Emily vowed to stay away from edward.

ACT 24 COMING UP.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i agree with Noy, I thought that Edward just kiss Emily after all those slaps. I'm so glad that Emily was able to learn a little more about Edward <3

OoOo i can't wait for the next level. lol. GASP is Emily vowing to stay away from Edward so Emmy's grave can stay there??

heehee, I watched Smallville last Thursday Lome. Awww man, the beginning of it was sad because Clark had to make a choice of killing Chloe or letting 'Brainiac' control her and let him kill billions of people. He started doubting himself, until Lana reassured Clark that he would never doubt himself ever, and he could never take someone's life, no matter who it was. :wub: well it was good, because then Clark and some people from the future (in the Justice League) helped saved Chloe and also removing 'Brainiac' out of her. ^^ And then Clark made the number one rule of the Justice League will be never kill anyone, a life is more important, and they try to save it above all else (or something like that). But it was so cute at the end when Clark and Lana had their little moment where Clark is worried that he's going to be a great superhero, but he doesn't know if he will be able to live up to it, but again Lana reassures him that he will great because he will not be alone. awwwwwwww.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awww that was a fantastic update... since emily is adopted, i wonder if emmy rose was adopted too? perhaps they are twins seperated at birth??! update soon lome!

and i agree with noy! slap and kisses goes togther!! :lol:
but then edward might not be able to control himself once his lips touches Emily. hehehe...

lady0fdarkness

Oh My word.... all this slapping but no kissing! :lol: AHhhh Lome.... update soon! :D
I wanted to do a slap and kiss, but remember.. Edward promises to only kiss his dead girlfriend, so no more slap and kiss.. just slap and hug.

i agree with Noy, I thought that Edward just kiss Emily after all those slaps. I'm so glad that Emily was able to learn a little more about Edward <3

OoOo i can't wait for the next level. lol. GASP is Emily vowing to stay away from Edward so Emmy's grave can stay there??

heehee, I watched Smallville last Thursday Lome. Awww man, the beginning of it was sad because Clark had to make a choice of killing Chloe or letting 'Brainiac' control her and let him kill billions of people. He started doubting himself, until Lana reassured Clark that he would never doubt himself ever, and he could never take someone's life, no matter who it was. :wub: well it was good, because then Clark and some people from the future (in the Justice League) helped saved Chloe and also removing 'Brainiac' out of her. ^^ And then Clark made the number one rule of the Justice League will be never kill anyone, a life is more important, and they try to save it above all else (or something like that). But it was so cute at the end when Clark and Lana had their little moment where Clark is worried that he's going to be a great superhero, but he doesn't know if he will be able to live up to it, but again Lana reassures him that he will great because he will not be alone. awwwwwwww.
Emily is vowing to stay away cause she found out something she wished she hadn't. I'm still sad that Lana isn't really part of his life anymore.

awww that was a fantastic update... since emily is adopted, i wonder if emmy rose was adopted too? perhaps they are twins seperated at birth??! update soon lome!

and i agree with noy! slap and kisses goes togther!! :lol:
but then edward might not be able to control himself once his lips touches Emily. hehehe...
Mr. and Mrs. Connely is Emmy Rose's real parents, but Emily's parents are her adoptive parents.

By the way.... I will be away for a week or two guys... I'm going to be hospitalized for gall bladder surgery. :(
I will miss you guys..

lady0fdarkness

I will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow, so maybe tonight I will give you guys an update so that you'll have something from this fic while I'm away! Wish me luck.

Sigh....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i wish you well.. and fast recovery
don't worry about updating this..
get a good night rest ! :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Emily is vowing to stay away cause she found out something she wished she hadn't. I'm still sad that Lana isn't really part of his life anymore.

By the way.... I will be away for a week or two guys... I'm going to be hospitalized for gall bladder surgery. :(
I will miss you guys..
I will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow, so maybe tonight I will give you guys an update so that you'll have something from this fic while I'm away! Wish me luck.

Sigh....
Well Lana and Clark are like good friends right now, in the whole thing, Lois left to take care of Chloe's husband, Jimmy, while Chloe was being controlled. Now that Chloe is out of the control of 'Brainiac' she left to be with Jimmy and Lois will be back. And I think that the next episode will have some moments of Lois and Clark together.

Awwww I will miss you much while you're gone.
Well good luck, and don't worry about the update, because when you get back you will be filled with tons ideas to write for us :D
I will be waiting for your return, but do take your time, no need to rush anything. ^^

lady0fdarkness

i wish you well.. and fast recovery
don't worry about updating this..
get a good night rest ! :)

Well Lana and Clark are like good friends right now, in the whole thing, Lois left to take care of Chloe's husband, Jimmy, while Chloe was being controlled. Now that Chloe is out of the control of 'Brainiac' she left to be with Jimmy and Lois will be back. And I think that the next episode will have some moments of Lois and Clark together.

Awwww I will miss you much while you're gone.
Well good luck, and don't worry about the update, because when you get back you will be filled with tons ideas to write for us :D
I will be waiting for your return, but do take your time, no need to rush anything. ^^

thanks guys.. you guys are such good friends. :D

I'll be back.. I promise.

lady0fdarkness

I'm glad that you're doing fine :D

thanks RR... I won't be able to stay on a lot like I used to, but I'll be coming on and off to check my favorite fan fic section and to say hi to you girls.

I will try to update this asap too.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 24

Edward's hold became tighter. His broad shoulders hovered against hers, his hands held on tight. Emily frowned, confused as to what he really wanted from her. One minute, he's insulting, and the next, he is hugging her.

I wished you'd tell me what's going on with you, Emily thought. Whatever it is, please let me help you. She wanted to cry out and tell him this, but she kept her mouth shut fearing that her words might ruin things again. She moved her hands up and down his back, trying to soothe him. She could feel him move her closer and closer to him. Any closer and they will literally connect. She could feel his face buried on the nook of her neck. His breathing was hard and looud as if he was a hungry wolf. Eventhough the embrace was abrupt, it sure felt good. Emily closed her eyes and allowed Edward to hold on tight. She could smell the sweetness coming from his breath as he breathed loudly, begging her to stay.

"Please don't leave me..." His voice shakey and filled with sorrow.

"I won't go anywhere, Edward..." Emily murmured.

Emily moved her hands up his back and wrapped them around his body. Suddenly, Edward grabbed her right hand, and brought it up to his lips while they were still embracing. He lifted up his head from her shoulder and started to kiss her hand. His lips warm and soft as they kissed her hands softly. A tingling sensation struck Emily like a disease. She could feel weakness on her knees. Emily stared intentatively as she watched Edward kissing and carrassing her hand. And just when she thought it was going to be over, Edward took her other hand and started to kiss them. He seemed to be enjoying it very much, cause the soft kisses then started to become bold and strong. And as if he was starving, he let go of her hands and went right for her neck. Nibbling, and biting it. His lips trailed her collar bone, and landed on her shoulders and then went further down towards her chest. And like a powerful animal, he swooped Emily off her feet and carried her into the bedroom. It doesn't look like he is going to allow her to go anywhere now.

Emily wanted him to stop, afraid that he'll only insult her, saying that she was easy, but she didn't have to strenghth to say no. His kisses and touch was rough and sensual that the only sounds coming from her mouth were soft moans. Edward laid her on the bed, and continued to kiss at her chest. This time Emily didn't try to pull him up to kiss on the lips, knowing that he denied her kiss last night.

Like a madman, he took a hold of her shirt and tried to pry it open. When it didn't budge, he just ripped it apart, exposing her swollen bossom and erect nipples. Emily bit her lip, felt a bit shy when she realized that her bossoms were right in front of his face. But Edward didn't allow her shyness to linger on, cause like a starved animal, he fondled and grabbed her bossoms and then brought his lips to it, licking it like an icecream cone. When he couldn't get enough of it, he went in for the kill. He sucked her erected nipples as if he hadn't had anything like it before. Emily closed her eyes and moaned softly, feeling every part of her body tingle with pleasure.

As Emily closed her eyes and allowed Edward access to her breasts, suddenly her eyes widened when she felt his hands reached into her pants.

"Edward..!" She gasps.

But without saying a word, Edward moved his hands along her thigh, slightly touching her womanly lips. She felt weak and powerless, too pleasrable to even move from that spot. She relaxed her head into the matress as he removed her pants, revealing her bottom half. She could feel him trailing his lips back up to her mounds, as his lands carrassed her though, teasing her womanly parts. And like an electric shock, she felt his hands move between her legs, spreading her woman lips apart, fondling it, and then rubbing it. And then, Emily went crazy as he stuck his strong fingers inside her. She immediately let out a loud moan. He moved his fingers in and out, and was pleased with his work as he listened to Emily moan with pleasure.

"Ohh!! Ahhhhh.... Ohhhh!....Edward..............!!!"

After hearing her moan his name, he was pleased him, causing his manhood to jump with excitement. While sucking at her nipples, he undid his pants and pulled out his hardness. She was definitely ready for him, he thought. She was so relaxed that he didn't need to spread her legs apart, cause they were already wide enough for him to enter. He held his hardness between her legs, and then with a slight movement, he entered her.

Both Emily and Edward let out a loud groan when their bodies connected. The warmth around his manhood was like heaven. What a safe place to be. She could feel a lot of pressure from his manhood, but she wanted to show what's inside of her. Emily held on to his shoulders, as Edward started thrusting. Started off slow, and as the juices flowed, the pace quicken. Emily held on for dear life, as Edward grinded and thrusted into her. And as the intensity rosed, and felt as though it needed to released, Edward went in deeper and harder. And then like a loud thunder, their bodies released their sexual pleasures.

Edward felt so relaxed after coming inside her. He couldn't move from where he was. He looked into her eyes, and then leaned his head on her chest, and they both fell asleep for the rest of the morning.

The sound of customer's voice from downstairs woke edward up. His head felt clouded and groggling from love making. He lifted up his head from the pillow and saw that Emily was laying her head on his chest. They were laying in bed naked, too tired to put clothes on. It looks like she was still soundly asleep. He stared and watch her sleep. And then he kissed her forehead.

It was like a dream. The sorrow that he felt this morning wasn't here anymore. It's like Emily lifted it up and kept it away from him, at least for now. Edward took her hand and brought it up to kiss it. Eventthough they made love this morning, Edward was careful to not kiss her lips. The promise he kept was not broken. He sank back into the pillow and was about to go back to sleep when he caught a glimpse of the time on the wall clock. It was 1:00PM. Right away, he sat up in a jolt.

"Emmy! He cried out, remembering that they were going to exhume her in an hour. He jumped out of bed, scrambled around the room, and then put his clothes on in a hurry. Emily awoke from the sounds that he made. When she saw him, she smiled at him shyly. She couldn't believe that she just gave herself to Edward.

"Sorry to wake you, but I'll be right back. I gotta go catch Mr. James and ask about his car."

"It's okay. I'm not in a hurry to go yet..." Emily quickly replied thinking that he wanted to take her home.

"Emily, sorry I can't take you home yet. I've.. I've got to go see Emmy... It's 1:00."

That's when Emily knew what he was referring to. Before she could opern her mouth to say another word, he bolted out of the room. Emily quickly scrambled to her feet, careful not to stand on her sprained ankle. She put on the clothes. A few minutes later, Edward came back. He was in such a rush that they didn't even have time to talk about what happened this morning.

"You can wait here if you want, I'll be right back." Edward said in a rush.

"I want to come to. That way, you won;t have to stop here again."

"Okay..." He answered and headed for the door, leaving Emily to limp by herself. Emily couldn't help, but feel a bit bad. It seems like he was so occupied with going to see Emmy that he didn't even help her walk downstairs, knowing that she has a sprained ankle. Emily swallowed the hurt and kept walking, trying not to show the pain of putting weight on her foot. When she got downstairs, he was already by the car waiting. And then he opened the door as Emily climed in. Edward shut the door and quickly climbed into the driver seat. The engine revved on, and immediately the car sped off.

Emily glanced over at him as he drove anxiously down the road. She crossed her arms and hugged herself, and wondered if he would ever give her as much attention as he is giving Emmy now.

ACT 25 COMING UP.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much for the update :D awww after some love-making, Edward remembered Emmy and poor Emily had to walk on her sprain ankle, sad.

lady0fdarkness

thank you so much for the update :D awww after some love-making, Edward remembered Emmy and poor Emily had to walk on her sprain ankle, sad.

He was just about to give her full attention when his freaking dead girlfriend interrupted him. lol.. don't worry, Edward will regret his actions in the next chapter.