Title
The Long Kiss Goodnight

Cast
Tom Welling & Kristen Kreuk

Rated-R for Explicit Language & Sexual Situations

Genre
Romance, Suspense, Drama, Short Story

Summary

Emily plans on going far away to college in hopes to make new friends and start her life over. Most importantly, she wanted to get away from the town whom for years taunted her. She always felt like an outsider and loner, but since graduating from High School, she felt it was ready for a change.

At the new college, Emily struggled to fit in, finding it dificult to become one of them. But soon, she befriends Edward, a mysterious and kind hearted young man who shows her a new light. Emily finds herself surrounded by happiness when she is with him. Is this a happiness that will last forever, or will this be just another uncertained chapter in her life?

COMING SOON!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love the title... :wub: and the guy's name... Edward! reminds me of Edward from the Twilight saga.. :drool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
sounds interesting yeah since kristen left smallville i won't have the heart to watch it anymore and i hated when they made her a bad girl

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Every time i see Kristen, I think of Snow White. :lol:

doesn't she look like snow white!? well she did play snow white... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^yeah i heard that too..i didn't watch that episode though :( tom welling is still so HOT :drool: ..but i don't know how clark and lois are going to have what he and lana had

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
cool.. glad you guys like the title; them it's settled, cause I wanted to change the title for some reason, but I think I'm just going to leave it since it has a signifigance in the story.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love the title... :wub: and the guy's name... Edward! reminds me of Edward from the Twilight saga.. :drool:
I am still waiting patiently for the movie. I mean very patiently that it's driving me nuts. I like the first book best!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I am still waiting patiently for the movie. I mean very patiently that it's driving me nuts. I like the first book best!!!
:lol: me too! so excited to see it... out of all the books, the 4th one is my fave... ^_^

lady0fdarkness

:lol: me too! so excited to see it... out of all the books, the 4th one is my fave... ^_^
I've been wanting to read the twilight saga, but haven't had the chance to! Well.. I still gotta buy the books.. hehe.. but, I'm going to make sure I read before I watch the movie. Normally, I prefer the book over the movies anyway!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I've been wanting to read the twilight saga, but haven't had the chance to! Well.. I still gotta buy the books.. hehe.. but, I'm going to make sure I read before I watch the movie. Normally, I prefer the book over the movies anyway!
me too! i'm still waiting on the first book from the library. It's killing me... but yea, i'm late on the twilight saga train... ^_^ i've been watching the trailer over and over and searching for twilight clips/interviews like a mad woman since i heard about it. :wub: Edward dazzle me. :wub:

lady0fdarkness

me too! i'm still waiting on the first book from the library. It's killing me... but yea, i'm late on the twilight saga train... ^_^ i've been watching the trailer over and over and searching for twilight clips/interviews like a mad woman since i heard about it. :wub: Edward dazzle me. :wub:
ahhh... now you making me more curious. I've got to go to the bookstore soon and buy the saga and see what's this all about. I heard this Edward from Twilight just about from everyone, even my 11 year old niece!

lady0fdarkness

Prologue

Edward Knight fixed his collar and straightened out his black suit and tie, making sure there were no wrinkles or creases as he went downstairs to start the night's shift. Normally, he'd be asleep during the day so that he could regain his strength for the night. However, today was especially loud in the funeral home as customers mourned their loves ones. There were cries after cries coming out of the funeral as one of the relatives read the eulogy, making it hard for Edward to sleep. Instead, Edward sat by the window and looked down as he watched mourners go in and out of the funeral home.

Mr. James, the owner of Jameson and Son's Funeral home and boss to Edward was really adamant about dressing very sleek and proper anytime his employees came down from their upstairs apartment. Just in case they run into mourning customers, Mr. James wants to make sure that they make a good impression, in order for business to maintain its name and credibility.

Just as suspected, the funeral was still in motion as Edward reached the bottom of the stairs. He shook his head slightly and walked the other way towards the back rooms where his work awaits him. Though he has been working as a mortician for awhile now, he is always excited to see which deceased person was waiting for him to prepare them for their funeral. He also enjoyed making the dead look their best, perhaps that's a way of easing a mourning loved one's mind. At least they'll know that their dead father, mother, sister, or brother is well taken care of, even after death.

Edward entered the secured room, and immediately took off his suit jacket and tie. Finally able to breathe and relaxed. He'd always felt more at peace among the dead. He grabbed the clipboard at his desk. He gave it a quick glance and knew who he was dealing with as he headed over to the freshly dead body that was shipped over from the coroner's office. Edward stood before the body and pulled the white sheet back to reveal his new subject's face.

Hello there, Mr. Tinsley... nice to meet you, my name is Edward and I'll be working on you tonight, he greeted the dead and began the embalming procedure.