The Insomnia Thread

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm..i need sleep too..although i have been doing alot of that lately...but i think sw or my computer need more sleep than me..its been running 24/7 :mellow:

lately ive been up...doing projects..for fun... ^_^ and replying in threads like this..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
because i cant stop staring at the hot ATEAM!!!!! lol.. and because im not sleepy...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't sleep cause my brain doesn't shut down, i always have things to worry about or to fantasize about stupid shit :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
lack of sleep and apatite is taking it's toll not sure how long i can continue on this path ):

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
School tomorrow, i have to go retakes stupid exams and other shit. My friends are making fun of me because a guy was holding my hand :facepalm:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I stayed up until 4AM!! Oh gosh, I need to train myself to sleep earlier & not drink lots of caffeine after 4pm.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I have insomnia too and I can't sleep because of too many things running in my head. But ultimately I'm a COMPLETE NIGHT OWL anyways!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently I 'm not used to waking up early unless I need to go somewhere it's difficult to sleep when you think about a lot of stuff and if you will be able to wake up with the alarm :sad6: