The Insomnia Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
WTF Muddie!
Freaking 5.39 AM and I can't get myself to sleep!!!!

I gotta wake up at 8. Got a presentation...

DIE MUDDIE DIEEEEEEEEE

hahahahahaa :mellow:

OH and my "Insomnia" thing has gotten worst...woot woot!! Nyquil don't do!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
For the past two weeks, I've been up till 6am even on school days. I just lay in bed and can't sleep and if I do, it's only for a two or three hours. I'm going nuts here!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Burning up from too much heat. ---> Damn, does that sound nasty or what? :p

I can't fall asleep because sometimes, I find myself waking up in the middle of the night
and I'm crying. Then I begin to ponder when I was cring the reason is so stupid that I can't
fall asleep.

Anyways, a few nights ago, I woke up at 3 AM and never went back to sleep till like 2 AM the next day.
The reason was gay. I had this awful nightmare. I was walking into this room and opened the door
only to see bunches and bunches and bunches of tiny ants crawling everywhere. I was so disgusted,
I didn't fall asleep again. When I complained to my mom, she laughed.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i feel overwhelmed atm... i want life to be simpler then i've made it with choices i've made for success... i want to be happy when i wake-up not so overwhelmed with other peoples lives... i need to stop carring so much and maybe i will sleep better...:(

P.S. imup...:(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Unable to sleep because I wonder in my mind .. wonder is what they told me true.. could it be ... once more ... no way... but yet why do I still Wonder!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG i'ma dieeeee.

So, I tried to sleep early...1 AM! Yus!!!

And so 2.30 I get a txt msg that woke me up. And then at 4 AM I got a call from my sister.

These are usual, since people know i never sleep at the normal time, so they call and text me in the middle of the night. Haha well anyways, after the call, I couldn't sleep. T___T So I got up and I've been up since. I want to nap, but so much work to do today. T_____________T

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i feel so tired...but she wakes me as time passes and i miss the simple conversations and a friend i wish i still had...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---loosing a battle inside of me,,, hope is fading today,,, i need to just find sleep and let go of everything,,, i just need to find the courage to let go of me... :ph34r:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
4:43am over @ the eastern coast and my eye's wouldnt closed..... mofo, it's all ur fault..... erghh!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
coz i feel sick depressed ..... why wont i ever feel better i been feeling sick for tha past 5 years non stop!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i can't sleep when i have the lights on its like someones there but i can't sleep with the lights off because im scared of the dark o_O

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Insomnia is what started my Chinese series and Thai lakorn addictions...I watch one or the other until I can fall asleep...that's why I can have marathons, like the one I had for Ken and Paul...My body has to get physically tired in order for me to fall asleep...and sometimes I'll go through the morning...like 10am or even to noon before I can fall asleep.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh man...im going to luv this thread....

my stupid roommate...she wont silent her damn phone...
so i will always wake up around 2am - 4am....cos that phone will keep on making stupid freakin noises...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
---i feel overwhelmed atm... i want life to be simpler then i've made it with choices i've made for success... i want to be happy when i wake-up not so overwhelmed with other peoples lives... i need to stop carring so much and maybe i will sleep better...:(
P.S. imup...:(
---loosing a battle inside of me,,, hope is fading today,,, i need to just find sleep and let go of everything,,, i just need to find the courage to let go of me... :ph34r:

I'm exactly the same way...but you put it into words first.