The Haunted House

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i saw a preview of it and the producer or who ever it was lol. were introduing us with the hosue.. wow it was scary.. its located in phnom penh further than it and my mom drove by it when she was in cambodia. its all true i want to get it i wonder when its coming out. My mom says that the ghost buys it meaning they wont leave the hosue its so new to be old ... long time ago. its really. they took all teh true stories abotu the house and but into a movie. my mom also told me that at night the neighbors always said that that hosue always having a party and sutff like that and colorful flashy flashy haha interesting.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
didnt i make a thread of this movie?? probably got delected..oh well..but anyways..gosh i really wanna see this movie!! i saw the preview awhile bak n its friggin scary...mah fren said that movie was in theater wen she was in cambodia. i was like i hope its come out here soon cuz i really wanna watch it...

Soteeda

eeek! My mom was just telling me this story about a haunted house in cambodia where the ghost brought money to these people so they could build the house. After the people didn't move out so every night when the people slept the ghost would carry them outside and they'd wake up outside the house. Eventually the people started getting the point so they moved out...until this day no one lives there. Is this the same house??

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, we drove pass by it when we were in Cambodia. Very scary looking. I heard that it started when the owner of the house wanted to sell it, but for a very high price, the buyer then said, "What? That's too expensive. With that price no one's going to buy that house, only a ghost would buy your house." And I guess that's what happened :shocked: ;)

menia

yes! the house still there. Let me check if I can find a preview of the movie with the producer and director comments. If I find it, I'll upload the preview. U guy can see how the house look like and some interesting thing happen near that house such as accidents.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Wow!!!!! thanx for sharing this movie looks really creapy...man I can't wait to watch it...but I hope that this movie won't be a disapointment because I been watching a lot of khmer movie and their preview looks really good but when it come's to the movie itself it just sux...maybe it's just me or it can be their acting ability....but still I'm now anxious to watch this movie...

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
didnt i make a thread of this movie?? probably got delected..oh well..but anyways..gosh i really wanna see this movie!! i saw the preview awhile bak n its friggin scary...mah fren said that movie was in theater wen she was in cambodia. i was like i hope its come out here soon cuz i really wanna watch it...
[post="25975"][/post]​

i thought i saw it somewhere but i didnt see it the right now forum sorry if i did.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Sawina said:
i thought i saw it somewhere but i didnt see it the right now forum sorry if i did.
[post="27104"][/post]​

OH NO...ITS OKAY...I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT GOT DELECTED N IT DID. NO NEED TO SAY SORRY. HEHEHE. :D

menia

Has anyone seen The Haunted House yet? What do u guy think? I watched two hour ago...I don't want to say anything yet in case u guy hasn't seen yet.