The Haunted House

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
menia said:
Has anyone seen The Haunted House yet? What do u guy think? I watched two hour ago...I don't want to say anything yet in case u guy hasn't seen yet.
[post="35186"][/post]​
Can I just ask is it worth watching? :D

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
menia said:
Has anyone seen The Haunted House yet? What do u guy think? I watched two hour ago...I don't want to say anything yet in case u guy hasn't seen yet.
[post="35186"][/post]​

i seen it! its alrite. i dont think it was that scary but it was very interesting, i kinda liked it. During the movie i was so scared tho but it was nuthin...i got scared for nuthin. This movie just teaches ppl a lesson thats all like if u do good ur good(safe) if u do bad u die(or punish). sumthin like that....

menia

the movie itsalright....it wasn't that scary. I don't like the special effect they have on one of the secen those eyes pop out and the tongue. It looks so fake..Overall I like it. the movie teach us to do good things and to respect and to be faithful of your own words.

Rainy

sarNie Egg
Sounds intresting.. my Uncle just came back from cambodia he said he slept at that house for a week... but you have to prey or ask them first in order to stay their or the next day something bad will happen... my uncle also said that really creepy things happen like money will show up out of no where on your bed.... hahaha... at first i didn't believe him but my grandma told me that this story they made was true...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched it last night. It was not that bad as I thought it would be. Even though there is ghosts in the house, they are not mean unless you are mean to them. If you don't bother them, they will not hurt you. To me, it teaches people a lesson on learning to keep your promises and do good deeds. If you don't keep your promises and cause trouble, you will get hurt later on. I actually enjoyed watching it compare to other Cambodian movies.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dara45 said:
I just watched it last night. It was not that bad as I thought it would be. Even though there is ghosts in the house, they are not mean unless you are mean to them. If you don't bother them, they will not hurt you. To me, it teaches people a lesson on learning to keep your promises and do good deeds. If you don't keep your promises and cause trouble, you will get hurt later on. I actually enjoyed watching it compare to other Cambodian movies.
[post="38367"][/post]​
do you HAVE the movie?? can you be courteous enough to upload it for us please..

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, my sister borrowed it from her friend. Plus, I do not know how to upload it onto the computer. I am very dumb at these kind of stuff. I sorry :( :(
KawaiiTennyo said:
do you HAVE the movie?? can you be courteous enough to upload it for us please..
[post="45846"][/post]​

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
dara45 said:
Sorry, my sister borrowed it from her friend. Plus, I do not know how to upload it onto the computer. I am very dumb at these kind of stuff. I sorry :( :(
[post="46014"][/post]​
gosh darnet..i really wanna see it

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dara45 said:
[post="46014"][/post]​
can you ask you sister to borrow it again and we'll give you direction on how to upload it!! =) thanks!!!!

chanda

sarNie Egg
it wasnt as scary ar i expected...but it was alright...and i heard from my mom and grandma...that the house is real...and she actually went pass the house too

tEaRdRoPs

sarNie Egg
i dunt think its scarey...its kinda stupid..didnt really like it..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
My Dad told me this story is true cuz just recently he told that when he went to Cambo in 2004...he passed that house but no one was allowed to pick or drop anyone off there. Also my uncle told him that's the ghost house...and everyone on the van just starred and quiet down in the car...then my dad tried to ask the guy driving but he said " Please don't ask me I don't want to talk about it and also you don't want to know about it...he was really scared...I wonder who died in that house?