The Blah Thread

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Muddie MuRda said:
Did I ever tell you I like your "errrr's"?

muahhaha i dunno they add humor into your entries even when you don't mean to. :p

Hey! Have more hope. <_< That's what you always tell me.
[post="13426"][/post]​
did i tell u i'm a hypocrite???...lol...i give ppl advices but i never follow them myself...haha...i just give advices so that ppl don't follow my mistakes and regret them later :rolleyes:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
got my exam scores back...yay for stupid mistakes...errrrrrrrrrr...i knew i didn't do good on the MC's and matching...bleh :angry:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Muddie, your avatar and banner scare me. :p Wanted to say thanks for intro. me to Take back on the old forum. Love that Butterfly Grave song.

None of the shows I'm watching now is holding my interest. Like Devil Beside You, watched it addictively from the 1st epi., but ruined the show for myself by reading the manga. Watched the last epi. that was ripped from the dvd. Uhhhh...... could have been so much better. But still cute.

Prince Turns Into Frog also another series I'm watching. I shouldn't read people's spoilers or comments on epis. 'Cause I end up thinking it'll be a bad epi. but it turns out better than was commented. Well I like that show still. Ming Dao, the lead looks so much better in action than in some pix. It also has to do w/ his personality. He's a cutey. Why can't I track down the show with Ming Dao and Qiao En behind the scenes of a phohoshoot together? Like my avatar, is a screencap of it. They are so cute together. Like in shows whenthey're singing the ost for the seires they always end up holding hands. It seems instinctive, like its not planned.

Man, it just started raining after a couple of hours of annoying thunder.

K

KawaiiTennyo

im sooo excited my bf's mom and i are gonna get membership to YMCA oh man work out jacuzzi suana !!and she's paying for the whole membership we are getting a family membership awesome!! and my brohter might get me jetaudio it's like ipod .. for my early bday/xmas present!! gosh i love him hahah =) im soo excited now i wont be worried about getting bored with my workout and i can job listening to music .. instead of listening to my breath hahha im excited im soo excited i cant sleep hahah.. HEALTHY SEXY BODY HERE I COME !!! ^_^ oh and my bf paid for my phone bills .. -=) i know im pretty lucky im soo happy .. although i feel bad .. <_< but im a pooor college student out here alone .. what can i say??

Muddie Murda

smile...
gracejen said:
Muddie, your avatar and banner scare me. :p Wanted to say thanks for intro. me to Take back on the old forum. Love that Butterfly Grave song.
[post="13951"][/post]​
:eek: :eek: :eek: so I made you kinda a TAKE fan??

maybe not all the way yet, but atleast like right?

:D muahahhaa another to add to the list. I'm doing good. hahhaa

Thanks! :) You should DL one of their performances. It's amazing. :D

My avatar and banners are always the best. hahaha cuz they have deep meanings...not obsessions...haha

Kawaii, you are a spoiled brat. -_- j/k I wish someone paid my bills. And sexy bod! Wow! you should make a thread or post in ur pic section your progress. puahaha it'll attract more guys to come here. xP

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Muddie, yeah I'm a fan of them now. :) I have dled like a whole bunch of there perf. too. Great voices.

Kawaii, so lucky girl! Need to workout myself. But I'm so lazy. I should just do what my sis does. She like kinda jogs in place when she listens to music. She's like dancing, but more jogging to the beat for like hours at a time. LOL Well works for her, she's like so skinny now. But not anorexic skinny, just healthy skinny.

K

KawaiiTennyo

gracejen said:
Muddie, yeah I'm a fan of them now. :) I have dled like a whole bunch of there perf. too. Great voices.

Kawaii, so lucky girl! Need to workout myself. But I'm so lazy. I should just do what my sis does. She like kinda jogs in place when she listens to music. She's like dancing, but more jogging to the beat for like hours at a time. LOL Well works for her, she's like so skinny now. But not anorexic skinny, just healthy skinny.
[post="14568"][/post]​
yea imma hit the treadmill cuz running is the BEST way if you wanna loose weight without being all toned hahh and muscler .. =) im pretty lucky .. but im NOT SPOILED teehee . =) well ladies who thinks you are over weight .. do CARDIO!! and dont eat any sugar .. dont skip any meals .. meaning breakfast lunch and dinner .. cut down on fried food and drink LOTS of water .. =)

Nameless

N i n j a
Yerr. My 400th post.

It's raining here. I need to clean my room but I'm lazy.

Question: You guys think sarN or Darvil will ever fix the 'Entertinemt' to Entertainment?

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
Yerr. My 400th post.

It's raining here. I need to clean my room but I'm lazy.

Question: You guys think sarN or Darvil will ever fix the 'Entertinemt' to Entertainment?
[post="15484"][/post]​
hahah i hope so it was buggin me lolz.. but id idnt wanan say anything .. but yea im frustrated .. i swear slow people makes me angry .. someone teach me some KHMER i can understand but i can't speak it so well .. damnit! it's hard form to ask for someone on the phone .. i got uuuhhh uhmmm uuhmmm took me like 3 mins to just ask .. arghness

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
hahah i hope so it was buggin me lolz.. but id idnt wanan say anything .. but yea im frustrated .. i swear slow people makes me angry .. someone teach me some KHMER i can understand but i can't speak it so well .. damnit! it's hard form to ask for someone on the phone .. i got uuuhhh uhmmm uuhmmm took me like 3 mins to just ask .. arghness
[post="15489"][/post]​
I could teach you B) . What you need to know?

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
hi is ____ there ? ... when is the best time i can reach her/him?
[post="15499"][/post]​
Pwhaha...erm. It's kind of hard when you put it that way. My suggestion is that you PM BlueMoon :) .

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
all nighters suck for me...first I have to sit there and study all night, second I'm madddd tired to go take the exam, third things are forgetten when the questions come and you go blank...fourth you go crazy..fifth you attack people...ahahahahahah :blink:

K

KawaiiTennyo

muddie didnt you know not to study at night well study but dont pull and all nighter and the next day SKIMM through the whole thing so its fresh in your memories before it's given to you .. anywasy muddie threat to copy and paste my blahs !!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
I wanna be a NINJA :blink: ! lol.....

P´Muddie that´s a nice pic of yourself (the avatar) :lol:

oh yea I wanna blah about my hair... I hate it.. It´s so curly <_< ,,,,I want straight black hair..not curly black hair..!!!! arghh :angry: