Thai Beauty Standards

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Eve Taylor, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Nina94

Nina94 sarNie Egg

this thread looks like yaya fan vs kim fan hahaha

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

which is wierd cause arent they besties in real life?

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Kimmy does have nice style! her hair and makeup and outfits always look really nice! she looked elegant and sexy at the big vic 3 event

4. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

Im a die hard fan of MY but i think Kim is more mature ,sexy and confident ,I agree about Yaya

5. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

Nope i hate Kim's drama choices but she is sexy ,i love most of Yaya's Drama but she is so plain without makeup and revealing fits
    But hey I stan for Mark boi and Yaya 4 ever ,the dude is helpless he cant take his eyes off of her

6. Eve Taylor

Eve Taylor sarNie Egg

I can manage no worries ,honesty isnt torture

7. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

Actually I may have come off a little harsh about Yaya, I didn't mean she wasn't attractive. It was a vague point about how the same qualities that people like her for, make her less dynamic and limited in other ways.
    Fierce people, legendary people, need some trial by fire.
    So to me beauty isn't independent of personality either, but it leads me to a different conclusion! Most of us like the princess, but it is the people who are grey who have the stories to tell!

Eve Taylor likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Battle of the ages....

It's a matter of preferences

"Eyes of the beholder"

Eve Taylor, Nina94 and KitKat516 like this.
  9. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Most Thai folks hate blacks. Fact

Eve Taylor likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

most asians lol

Eve Taylor and preetam like this.
  11. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah of course. They only like to copy black folks on pop music. Look at them twerking now or doing gwaragwara or the shoot dance... yikes !

Eve Taylor and SuzieJ like this.
  12. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

To add onto the naturally beautiful Thai actress I would say Nune Woranuch! She presents herself so graceful and elegant. SO BEAUTIFUL!
    N500.png N200.png N400.png N60.png
    credit: IG. nuneworanuch

Attached Files:

• N60.png
      N60.png
      File size:
      387.2 KB
      Views:
  13. Kelly...OM

Kelly...OM sarNie Hatchling

Thai Beauties: Min P., Kao S., Aum P., Jooy W. and for a mix actress I would say Yaya, Davika & Bella.

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Kao is full thai? shes gorgeous and so youthful looking :)

15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I like natural beauty. I don’t care if you’re halfies or full thai. If you’re beautiful, then you’re beautiful. If you’re not then you just don’t. Lol. Ahaha.

But Mark to me will always be the classic handsome look and charmer. I like the way he looks and his built is pretty masculine.

For girls~~ I mostly prefer full Thais with the exception of Yaya, Mai and Matt! Lol!!!! :p

Edit: OMG My gorgeous girl Poo Praya too!! Lol!!! She’s a holy grail stunner!!!!! Like seriously I actually prefer her style and looks over Yaya, Matt and Mai. Lol. Ahahaha! :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    ella0411, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  16. Lol girl how could you almost forgot our hottie Poo! To me Poo win over Yaya any day in those styles and looks! My goodness! Poo is so exotically stunning!

KitKat516 and xodxo like this.
  17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yes and aside from her extreme beauty is her maturity. Oh god~ I have never looked at another soul the same way. Hehe :)

KitKat516 and PrincessKarina like this.
  18. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Noon type of beauty reminds me of Gao YuanYuan

19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Doesn't Nune have Laos and Chinese blood in her? I thought (could be wrong) I remember reading a long long time ago that Nune's ancestors are Laos Chinese that's migrated to Thailand. That's the thing I find a little funny about those who said 'true Thai'. I mean if you think about all the dynasties, Thai or those who are proceed as Thai are mixtures of other races such as Champa (Laos), Khmer, Burmese, and Chinese. The first Thais are tribes from the mountain of China.

Koy123 and PrincessKarina like this.