Thai Beauty Standards

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Eve Taylor, Oct 7, 2018.

1. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Some thai people just really criticize Laos for being a poor country and ban nok "บ้านนอก" uneducated etc. And both Thailand Laos have bad history between each other. Laos is really slowing changing and opening to the world, more thais chinese and vietnamese are doing business and investing in Laos.

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

The hatred between our ancestors really need to stay in the past. Like its 2018 already and the world should be moving forward. We have nothing to do with the choices of our ancestors and we certainly can't go back and right any wrongs, we just need to move forward in harmony. Laos hate Thai, Thai hate Laos. I hear so many bashing of one another. I would hear Thai people looking down at Laos and Laos people bashing Thais. Like omg get over it already. We're neighbors, we practically speak the same language and we are related.

PrincessKarina and alissaax like this.
  3. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Yeah so true.... some stars don't reveal their full background heritage ancestors and just say their full thai... like chom i never knew her mothers family were actually lao.

xodxo, PrincessKarina and KitKat516 like this.
  4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

As human beings, we should just all respect each other, doesn’t matter what race or where we come from. Peace!

maimyang likes this.
  5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Here here!!! :clap:

6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I feel they are more open now.

Mia 2018 had an event in laos.

7. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

8. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid