Tee Tra Koon Song

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
the lakorn is ending soon so sad....it's getting really good...aum and bua looks so cute together...finally in epi 14, 15, and 16 they had more scenes together~

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG they look so freakin cute~~~~~~ i can't wait for the ending too...but i don't want it to end cuz i wanna see more of them~

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i cant believe this lakorn has come to an end :( i luv aum and bua in this lakorn and im gonna miss seeing mike :D lol

ImCool

sarNie Egg
the ending was great! there were alot of sweet sences with all of the pra eks and their nang eks! i love aof and his gurl the most...they were so cute!...aww im gonna miss seeing mike....hes such a CUTIE! love his smile!

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
I love the ending...i can't believe it ended already i wanted to see more...and the guys all got to kiss the girls so cute...and aum really kissed bua sooooooo cute...i just really love them together~

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i thought the ending was good too. i love the fact that they show cute scenes with all four couples..kind made me smile and blush with them. so cute!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
in the beginning it was so sad!! it had a good ending but there wasn't a lot of chemistry between aum & bua.

calla

sarNie Adult
im currently watching this lakorn and very enjoy it. i like all the couples.....especially the other brother and Aaf. they are so cute together. Aaf is so pretty.....hehehe.

amika.

sarNie Egg
i hella like this lakorn..mike is so HOT and cute! as for Kik he is cute too. Aef she is reall pretty, Bua&&Aump.. same old people..but they still cute. anyways..im just not so interested in the girl that gets with Mike..does anyone know her name? and the one i think that supose to get with Aof?And yeahs..can aomebody please upload the lakorn! Thanks in advance! :blush:

amika.

sarNie Egg
omg this is so funny..because im currently watching this lakorn.. &&im only in the 2nd episode.. ^_^ i never heard of this lakorn..i just notice this lakorn just like last week.. :lol: &&like im just so into the lakorn cause of Mike..he is so HAWT! :wub: but the lakorn has ended..a long time ago.. -_- :( &&like im so into it! :wub: im kinda dissapointed that Mike likes Bua cause Bua has an attitude that i dont like..but she is really cute &&pretty..cause Mike likes her &&bua doesnt like him..i want him to start off liking that girl he suppose to get with.. but i just want to ask that how long is Mike going to like bua..until what episode? cause i want him to start liking his couple! :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
oh i cant wait for the ending!..it looks so cute :wub:

they didn't show that clip with her wearing the red...that's weird...they changed her clothes for the end scene

but this is my favorite aum lakorn...because it has a good mix of comedy, romance, and drama...it was interesting to watch him be interested in bua, even when she was so bratty...and their scenes together were so adorable...the family's story made me cry...when chan found out that leng was the one that hit him...man, i was crying so badly...the theme song is really good as well...i loved his fight scenes, he looked really good