Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh with only 3 epi left, how is ward gonna really her mistakes when she's only getting worst.

Ying ayawadee really need to stand up for herself. If she's gonna rule a country she need to be strong and able to stand up for herself not let people boss you around. I know she's playing as tard ward right now but she should let wade know who's the real princess

cecilia

Staff member
i really like how he use his words wisely when he took ward to the temple.

i like how he tricked her with the sleep potion 'You know so many type of medicine, do you know what these are called?' *blow*
love how he goes in the boat 'I'm a soldier -- i'm not scare of a tiny woman like you' lol
love how he goes 'When the country settle -- i want to see you next to me' awe -- i literally melted in this line

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Eww, with Ward's current behavior, she totally does not deserve Aongdin.

Can't wait to see the REAL Princess Ayawadee push Ward into the water.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Aongdin :heart: Ward
part 13
Beautiful scenes, thanks Alice for posting up & thanks KisskeepIntouch for making it
. Hope Por and Janie will have a Slap/ kiss lakorn together,
only two of them in modern time. Would be so interesting. Por 's so hot, know that he 's handsome before , but in TR, he's just so hot, look at his eyes n wanna fall in love w/ him right away

TR 's gonna end soon, Por and janie 's done wonderful jobs here, love their acting so much
. Whatever the PD wants Ward to end, don't care anymore;
still love Ward and Din couple :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sniff, already get WarDin couple 's Withdrawal symptoms

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh, what has happen to ward. I didn't think I would hate her character since I was cheering for her since beginning of the lakorn. Greed has gotten to her head and its not about her mom anymore.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ugh, what has happen to ward. I didn't think I would hate her character since I was cheering for her since beginning of the lakorn. Greed has gotten to her head and its not about her mom anymore.
think Ward she's greedy for grant advantages to herself its like she forget all her past
and where she belong to and the start she's just the slave yeah I'm getting annoyed
of her character too and reckon she doesn't suit to deserve a true love with Aongdin

icyplace

sarNie Adult
think Ward she's greedy for grant advantages to herself its like she forget all her past
and where she belong to and the start she's just the slave yeah I'm getting annoyed
of her character too and reckon she doesn't suit to deserve a true love with Aongdin
lol, the PD now turned Ward into a real Villain
Don't care about TR anymore, only follow Ward 's scenes to see how Ward's life is gonna end

BTW, anybody knows when TR ends, thanks

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
I watched ep.12 again and boy Ward is a manipulative person...she makes people to believe and feel sorry for her because she is a mistreated slave who wants only to save her mom & friend...her true colors came out alright.
Princess A did an excellent job not defending her love but instead telling her to take good care of Prince Darb...even offer the girl to step into her kingdom with she was to get rejected. Goes to show that what she is doing to get her way is the outcome of her not being able to earn the respect. Aongdin should be pair with another n'ek....lol Can't wait for the next two episode. :whistle:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man...just finished episode 12 and boy was I mad at Ward. She feels quilty at times but her greed is eating her up. Prince's mom is such a monster-in-law. I feel so bad for the princess, I cannot wait until her real idenity comes out and see the face of his mom's. :smack: :numchuck: Princess is playing her role really good as Ward taking all the bull-sh!t they're giving her.

What I don't get is...how come Ward keeps going back and forth freely at her old master's house - gets beat up - then comes back like nothing happened and then proceed to get with the prince? I know everytime she tries to get her mom and friend, he denies her but couldn't she had not use that method and wait until the princess/prince get all their people on the a-hole? Tell them he's using slaves as testings since he's a "royal" doctor - it's against the law - he'll get beheaded. Her greatest card was to get close to the princess, she did but she's not using it right by throwing in all these other stupid ideas. By treating the princess mean, when everything is revealed, she's back to square one. Since the Princess is kindhearted, she should just save Ward's mom and friend and then cut ties with Ward and the Prince so they can have a nice life together since he was an a-hole to her too. After all, Ward did do her part by helping along the way.

OOOOuuuWEEE...wait until the prince and mama finds out they got the wrong person. :dance1: :loool: :lolyup:

Oh, and I doubt that's the Princess' brother. He looks suspicious and I'm giving him the same looks OngDin is giving him. :scratchchin: :annoyed: :thumbdown:

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I love por's character in this lakorn. He's so manly...! ahaha...he's cute too! :)

Don't like janie's character very much right now...her attitude in the lakorn is soooo annoying...and she's so hateful to ying (cherry).

Don't want this lakorn to end...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I got to say, Janie is doing one heck of a job. She should totally win an award for this role. I haven't seen episode 10, been busy lately. Gonna catch up soon to see if I will hate Ward. From the reading everyone's comment, I am a little bit disappointed. I was thinking the scripting and the built up would be better, but somehow it seem like it is taking a nasty turn.

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Ward is being a total Bioach! She deserve being push in the river by the Princess...teaching her that being high and above is not all that grand...face to Ward all she'll get from the prince Darb is NOOTHING!!! Ward needs to really be beat up like a tard...saw it coming all along that she was very manipulative pretending and forgetting where she came from all along the princess look up to her like a friend...can't wait to see the next episode:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm starting to annoyed of Ward attitude round toward episode 10 perhaps i'll wait to
see the ending part what will eventually happen anyway now its episode 13 just 2 more
episode then its finished so its not a long wait it will end next week on Thursday

tinah

sarNie Coma
The scriptwriter sure got us fooled! Made us symphatized for ward since the beginning and then she turn around to be a manipulative person. Someone need to slap the sense out of her but that wouldn't even help either.

Tan chai is so dumb and the mom as well. Don't they wonder why the fake ward{cherry} left with jao ying"s servant. And aren't they curious who's jao yings family since she is gonna be married to tan chai.

I love what jao ying said to ward it really got to the heart. They have such meaningful sayings in here