Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
I guess we all have different perspective, moral values and analysis on the reasons for Ward's action which I totally respect each and everyone voicing there opinions. It is very interesting to read peoples point of view on this lakorn and its characters.

Can't wait to see reactions on when everyone discover the truth and ending of this lakorn ;)

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
I got the same opinion with you and that's why I feel annoyed with Ward attitude now. She should act more proper way and find better solution. Anyway, I am waiting for her next step in this week Ep and hope she will not let me feel disappointed.
I guess I feeling strongly about hurting innocent people along the way of my selfishnes that is why I don't feel that Ward's actions isn't good. I don't dislike her but I feel there is other way to solve her problem.

To me Ward is playing the role of the princess more than the princes herself...lol...the princess has been playing the slave role since ep.3. Can't wait for a happy ending. :D

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Finally, Aongdin starts to being fond of Ward on yesterday episode. But, Ward, my god, what did she do? Why did she try to seduce prince? As I said previously, I feel sympthy for her but didn't agree what she did. She looked so evil and mean when prince Mom punished PP couple. Moreover, seducing someone instead of being together with Aongdin. >_<

Aongdin was kind of being hurt yesterday. I can't help to think having someone else for Aongdin.

Moreover, yesterday storyline is kind of slow....anyway, keep following today epi.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice

, WarDin couple 's scenes are so adorable
. Want more love scenes b/w them. Hopefully, a passionate kiss 's gonna come, both are good kissers
way to go Icy :thumbsup: i wanna see that kiss :kiss2: too joob joob :heart:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm beginning to think cherrys brother is not alive anymore and she would have to conquer her country on her own. This whole experience will teach her to become stronger

Mann

Janie is totally dominating lol. She's such a great actress. I'm becoming more fond of cherry usually i can't but this ones an exception. I don't like Mart's character although he's so sweet for buying Cherry hehe so cute of him. I love love Por's charcter, he's my favorite one. I feel so sorry for him. You can tell he loves Janie. They're so cute, I like their scenes more than Mart & Cherry's. I haven't gotten to this weeks episodes, can't wait! I totally understand Janie in what she does but I kind of hate her character haha. But I hope Cherry helps all the slaves after..after becoming one. I loved how Aom become so good, feel so sorry she has to stay there. Love her hair haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh no...I don't think I'll be able to watch next week's episode after finishing
today episode and seeing the teaser for episode 13.Gosh, Janie,When will you
change your mind and go for Por T! I cannot wait until that happen.Today's
episode was okay but Janie's character was like "You don't annoyed me but when
will you show some love to my man Por T.!" I like watching this lakorn! but some
scenes are just "Oh my Gosh!"hahh. Anyway, it still bugs me how there is barely
scenes of Por by himself thinking of Janie!!!hah,I still don't know why or how
he liked Janie.

-I don't understand that part where Por took Janie to the temple and then he
lift that elephant thing up twice.I couldn't really understand what he was
saying.So, Can somebody tell me what he was saying to Janie?

cecilia

Staff member
i hate ward today -- manipulating the evidence is not a good idea! it hurt Aongdin so much but he's so cold-heart too! i hate them both for hurting one another like that!

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Ep. 12: Well said Aongdin to Ms. Ward. It's not wrong to want better and greater things by earning it the legit way. But gaining it by using badness it's just wrong. He really let her have it end of ep.12. Aongdin is a true soldier (man)to have the balls to tell her that she was being selfish...way to go Aongdin. Ms. Ward have so much hatred to all those that are born above her...Someone gotta tell it to her like it is to maybe wake her up and smell the coffee.
All four four characters have done a good job playing their part. Janie is good at playing Ms. Ward; very convincing. I think she should use her knowledge of medicine on the doctor though...lol. Can't wait for next week episodes.

:no: If I was Janie I would have not turn Aongdin down who is telling me he loves me again and again. So sad for Aogdin. :cry:

Great pair up for this lakorn!

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
i hate ward today -- manipulating the evidence is not a good idea! it hurt Aongdin so much but he's so cold-heart too! i hate them both for hurting one another like that!
Agree: they are all hurting each other...She needs to use this technique with the doctor and his daughter I mean her knowledge of medicine...but then again it's not morally correct too. Cherry character is really a true princess who is kind and considerate for others. She was born with everything but can't be herself...when compare to Ms. Ward even though she is born a slave Ward seem to have so much more freedom...until the next episode then....

cecilia

Staff member
I couldn't figure out her why she's turning him down too .. but then i guess she always second guess things and even question Aongdin that perhaps she's a shadow of Jaoying. I know he made them promise in front of the 'god' witness but still -- i'm in doubt at his actions sometime. It's either Aongdin is just plain cold or Por didn't do a good to as Aongdin, the man who claim to have fallen for a slave, his TARD RAK!. In today episode, I feel lots of cold look from him to her -- no warmth at all :( -- even when he was being gentle to her -- he seems cold -- i didn't feel much depth from him. so at time, i feel him but at time, i'm confuse about him lol -- he seems indecisive.

Anyway, i love his line at the end 'Come to think of it, i can forget you easily. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME HATE YOU' -- that was just cold! T_T

st111

sarNie Hatchling
I'm beginning to think cherrys brother is not alive anymore and she would have to conquer her country on her own. This whole experience will teach her to become stronger
That's not a bad idea. I think Princess is becoming strong as she was a slave and she is learing things though the difficulties. She can rule the country w/ her kindness now.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Sign....Can Ward turn good in the last 3 episode? Ward kept crossing the line and acting non-sense plan....I am sad how dispointed Aondin felt. Aongdin, could you find someone else? Ha!! You deserve better one....even you took Ward to the temple, she still turn her back for you...
Ward...sign...you are going to become the worst caracter in this lakorn. You used to be my no.1 favorate character in the first 4 episode. Clever, Funny, String and not give up.

Instead of princess, her character is kind of flat at the beginning. When I saw she still let Ward played her indetity w/ sympathy and kindness, I know she grow up and turned into a real and thoughtful princess even though She was going to cry....>_<

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really like Janie but I'm starting to hate her character in here. She really annoyed me in this week's episodes. I understand that she wants to help her mom and her friend but the way how she's giving the real Jow Ying an attitude is just wrong. She has no rights to be giving her an attitude. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee and think about who really loves her. The real Jow Ying is kinda stupid too. She should just tell the truth b/c no matter what her life is going to be in danger. At least if she tells the truth, she would have Tun Chai and his people help her if war was to occur between them and the uncle. By the way, do you girls think that boat guy is really Jow Ying's brother or not? I have a feeling that he's not Jow Ying's brother. Anyways, I'm kinda disappointed with this lakorn. I was expecting it to be better than this. The only person that I kinda like in here is Por's character but yeah his character is kinda confusing. I don't really understand how he fell in love with Ward and get over his love for Jow Ying. But I like his straight forwardness.

cecilia

Staff member
Like AONGDIN said -- she's doing this not for her initial intention -- she's ought after thun dah for greed -- who would she rather choose -- being his slave love or be someone else for the rest of her life -- i thoguht this line was so awesome! If i'm Ward atm i would rush into Aongdin's arm and hug him tightly and say 'I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR FOREVER!' lol

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Like AONGDIN said -- she's doing this not for her initial intention -- she's ought after thun dah for greed -- who would she rather choose -- being his slave love or be someone else for the rest of her life -- i thoguht this line was so awesome! If i'm Ward atm i would rush into Aongdin's arm and hug him tightly and say 'I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR FOREVER!' lol
So right, I agree. Yes, in the beginning it was played out towards setting her mom and friend free. But then she got greeder and selfish as she continue to play the princess role. She likes being above people too and being in control...still no matter what the love that the prince have for the princess is strong...he loves her not matter what...awww...too bad that Ms. Ward had to use the love potion to get her way...I actually see it in Aongdin that he is being truthful about his love for Ms. Ward...Aongdin admits that he don't know how he fell in love with her but he did (i think them being together all the time). Can't wait for the next epi.:)