Taew Natapohn Discussions

P

PrincessKarina

I just went to google him lolZ.. he is ok . Some part he looks good and remind me of Ken P but then some he didn’t look as good lolZ
I just googled him too! He’s cute and 7 years younger than Taew! But because Taew looks young they can pair and physically matched! ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I just googled him too! He’s cute and 7 years younger than Taew! But because Taew looks young they can pair and physically matched! ;)
He looks good in some pics but some looks weird.

Anyway so Taew posted this on her IG story .
BE7CC45F-B4C5-4EF6-803D-C10C53961D13.jpeg
Which indicate that the pic below posted earlier by her makeup artist was definitely not from Raknakara. Omg! I am super curious now to know what is her new project and if it’s a new lakorn then who is she paired with ..:cheer:
5BD3936B-D653-40E8-9B19-53C3CEBA637C.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 8906
Which indicate that the pic below posted earlier by her makeup artist was definitely not from Raknakara. Omg! I am super curious now to know what is her new project and if it’s a new lakorn then who is she paired with ..:cheer:
View attachment 8907
Ah! I’m delighted! Go Taew! Our girl be rocking! That’s awesome!

sarNie Juvenile
I forgot to mention earlier the reason why the haters say Taew is boring because she always mostly play period/historical lakorns. I guess the haters are not really fond with period/historical lakorns they consider that genre is very boring lol. Some of period/historical lakorns are not that bad it depends on the plot, storyline, and how the actors performance. When it comes to Taew she rock at that role ;)
Haters are just jealous plain and simple. Taew always rock all her roles whether it's period or modern. It just so happens that she plays more period lakorns than she does modern ones. I prefer period lakorns over modern lakorns anyway. I think they have more of a beefy storyline. While modern lakorn storylines tend stay on the same path and not a lot of variation.

sarNie Juvenile
For the haters lolz Here is the full link on YouTube with eng sub to the award Nakee recieve for Best Foreign Drama :clap::thumbup: Taew looks flawless and Ken P look so handsome and p’off looking not so bad himself lolz
Haters are still gonna hate hate hate. Totally biased here, but I'm fairly sure Nakee wouldn't have gotten as far as it did without Taew. Yes, the storyline was good, the script was good, the directing was good, and the CG was good. But the overall acting from everyone on the cast other than Taew and her mom was less than subpar. Taew and her mom kept the lakorn from falling apart. Everything can be good, but if the acting was bad, then you've got nothing to work with. And Taew sweeping all the awards and the Thailand polls for that year proved how great she was in Nakee.

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile

View attachment 8906
View attachment 8907
Okay...now I'm gonna be constantly checking IG for any and all updates. I need details of this so called new project!!!!!!! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay...now I'm gonna be constantly checking IG for any and all updates. I need details of this so called new project!!!!!!! Lol
Ok so the new project looks like it’s for wakingbee. I think it’s a sport wear gear.
https://instagram.com/p/BbaUdIAn-a5/
BF8DF542-2388-47CE-BAAE-2ED2D1EC72A5.jpeg
I was really hoping for a new lakorn :facepalm: since she finished the period one with JJ.. she can now pick up more . Cuz 2 lakorn a year isn’t good enough :facepalm:I need more of Taew to watch on screen:worship2:

Haters are still gonna hate hate hate. Totally biased here, but I'm fairly sure Nakee wouldn't have gotten as far as it did without Taew. Yes, the storyline was good, the script was good, the directing was good, and the CG was good. But the overall acting from everyone on the cast other than Taew and her mom was less than subpar. Taew and her mom kept the lakorn from falling apart. Everything can be good, but if the acting was bad, then you've got nothing to work with. And Taew sweeping all the awards and the Thailand polls for that year proved how great she was in Nakee.
Well said . A lakorn or film can have all the great CG, script ect. If the acting is crap and the actors/actress can’t give their character justice then it goes down hill from there too. Just look at Ken, the poor guy was not really recognised at all.. he is basically only known as Taew leading man:facepalm: I don’t care much what people say about Taew, it’s their opinion so be it. Taew accomplishment and success in the industry alone speaks volume already .. She is like the ratings queen of Ch3 isn’t she ? Looking back on most of her lakorn it does well in ratings. Nakee gathered the highest ratings for ch3 beating out ch 7 . And ch3 hasn’t generated high ratings like that in years now . So yeah I am proud of my girl and a proud fan :worship2:

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
Ok so the new project looks like it’s for wakingbee. I think it’s a sport wear gear.
https://instagram.com/p/BbaUdIAn-a5/
View attachment 8912
I was really holding for a new lakorn :facepalm: since she finished the period one with JJ.. she can now pick up more . Cuz 2 lakorn a year isn’t good enough :facepalm:I need more of Taew to watch on screen:worship2:

Well said . A lakorn or film can have all the great CG, script ect. If the acting is crap and the actors/actress can’t give their character justice then it goes down hill from there too. Just look at Ken, the poor guy was not really recognised at all.. he is basically only known as Taew leading man:facepalm: I don’t care much what people say about Taew, it’s their opinion so be it. Taew accomplishment and success in the industry alone speaks volume already .. She is like the ratings queen of Ch3 isn’t she ? Looking back on most of her lakorn it does well in ratings. Nakee gathered the highest ratings for ch3 beating out ch 7 . And ch3 hasn’t generated high ratings like that in years now . So yeah I am proud of my girl and a proud fan :worship2:
I was so bummed when I found out the new project was just a shooting for WakingBee. Ugh!!! Lol....So so hoping for news that it was going to be a new lakorn, but that was just wishful thinking. No way would they just suddenly hit the fans with news like that with no warning.

And yes, Taew is known as the ratings queen of Ch 3. Which is why I am so surprised Ch 3 doesn't treat her better. Ch 3 better start treating her better and start bumping up her status above these "popular" actress but can't even manage to generate a quarter of the ratings that she does. I think Rak Nakara might be her lowest rated lakorn to date. Which I am so surprised since Taew + Act Art automatically means high ratings.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 fingers crossed we will hear about an upcoming new lakorn for her soon. Because she has room to slot 1 or 2 new projects for her fans :facepalm:

I think RN is her lowest rated lakorn, but for the life of me I couldn’t work out why the ratings was so low? :confused12:I actually thought it was really Good :facepalm: One of the better lakorns that ch3 had aired this year. But then again it wasn’t the lowest rated lakorn for ch3 this yr and beside ch3 lakorn having being doing very bad in terms of ratings this year. Look at the one with Mario and Mai, rating isn’t great either and the lakorn actually looked good .

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 fingers crossed we will hear about an upcoming new lakorn for her soon. Because she has room to slot 1 or 2 new projects for her fans :facepalm:

I think RN is her lowest rated lakorn, but for the life of me I couldn’t work out why the ratings was so low? :confused12:I actually thought it was really Good :facepalm: One of the better lakorns that ch3 had aired this year. But then again it wasn’t the lowest rated lakorn for ch3 this yr and beside ch3 lakorn having being doing very bad in terms of ratings this year. Look at the one with Mario and Mai, rating isn’t great either and the lakorn actually looked good .
I thought RN was okay. Nothing compared to Nakee. Nakee kept my interest throughout the whole lakorn. RN really dragged in the middle. They dragged out the whole Mingla storyline thing in the middle for so many episodes. I thought the lakorn ended up focusing more on Mingla and her story than Man Mueng's story. I didn't think Taew had all that much screen time for being the main lead. But she definitely killed her scenes though!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I actually really enjoyed this version more then the Aump and Noon version.( and I actually loved the previous version so much, but surprisingly found myself loving Taew’s version more ) .. But yes Taew nailed her scenes as always though .. her crying gets me all the time. I have a hard time handling her crying scenes cuz the pain and tears is so realistic, I find myself crying like cray cray along with her then I having trouble breathing from crying :facepalm:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Haters are just jealous plain and simple. Taew always rock all her roles whether it's period or modern. It just so happens that she plays more period lakorns than she does modern ones. I prefer period lakorns over modern lakorns anyway. I think they have more of a beefy storyline. While modern lakorn storylines tend stay on the same path and not a lot of variation.
I know right. Not all the period/historical lakorns are not that bad. The more I watch period/historical the more I understand a lot about Thai culture. Same thing when I watch Korean and Chinese historical dramas : ) True, mostly modern lakorns tend to repeat the same similar storyline. I don't mind Thai industry keeps remaking lakorns but I feel it's not going to be the same, sometime it gets a little boring repeating. Nothing can't beat the original. I'm so glad that Game Sanehha is not a remake. That's something new even though the storyline can be little similar to any other modern lakorns storyline those day. But I still can't wait for it to be air.

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 I actually really enjoyed this version more then the Aump and Noon version.( and I actually loved the previous version so much, but surprisingly found myself loving Taew’s version more ) .. But yes Taew nailed her scenes as always though .. her crying gets me all the time. I have a hard time handling her crying scenes cuz the pain and tears is so realistic, I find myself crying like cray cray along with her then I having trouble breathing from crying :facepalm:
I didn't watch the aump/noon version so I can't compare. I like this version, but I don't love it. I still think they could've focused more on man mueng and not so much on mingla. And then mark/jao noi just became irrelevant as the lakorn went on. His character just got annoying. What really saved the lakorn for me was the last episode. Taew really really killed it on that last episode. To me, it was a happy ending. Man Mueng was finally free from all these crazy, psychotic people. She's finally at peace. No one can ever hurt her again with their selfishness.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't watch the aump/noon version so I can't compare. I like this version, but I don't love it. I still think they could've focused more on man mueng and not so much on mingla. And then mark/jao noi just became irrelevant as the lakorn went on. His character just got annoying. What really saved the lakorn for me was the last episode. Taew really really killed it on that last episode. To me, it was a happy ending. Man Mueng was finally free from all these crazy, psychotic people. She's finally at peace. No one can ever hurt her again with their selfishness.
That is why in the end when he called out her name, her soul turned around and was like nah I have had enough of this crappy life I ain’t coming back good bye :risas3: I actually loved Mark as Jao Noi:facepalm: Mingla character didn’t win me over in this version. I remember watching Noon as ML in the previous version she kept me so glued to her scene that as the lakorn progress I kinda kept wanting to see ML scenes more so then Aump MM and Brook JN lolz ( I don’t like brook so that played a huge part in it too:facepalm:) gosh the last episode in Taew’s version was crazy depressing, I was extremely depressed over the ending :risas3: the scenes leading up to her death was so well executed by Teaw. I was so impressed and that is when I knew that this actress has gotten me under her spell :facepalm:and had made me become an official hardcore fan :risas3:

@4416 @rennayj I actually enjoyed both modern and period/historical but I am leaning towards more of the period genre. I find they actually have more substance to their storyline and there theme songs is always so beautiful.

I even used to watch the actual Boran Lakorn with the whole fake looking giants, magic and stuff lolZ.. but I grew out of that genre as I got older lolz.

P

PrincessKarina

I also find myself more interested in period lakorns especially with ONLY Taew as the n’ek! She rock those roles. I honestly cannot imagine a halfie playing those roles better! Lol! I also enjoyed Mark and Taew in RN. But there were scenes I felt Mark could of excuted more smoothly. But from what I have seen of Mark he has come quite a ways! ;) @Kay123 @4416 @rennayj

sarNie Juvenile
@PrincessKarina a halfie can't play a true Thai role. They don't look convincing no matter how much gunk they have on their face to try to make them look the part. It just makes them look all fake and weird. And freaky.

sarNie Juvenile
So we all agree period lakorn it is for Taew for the most part. Though that may make her "boring" for her haters, she rocks those roles and she looks gorgeous at it too.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So we all agree period lakorn it is for Taew for the most part. Though that may make her "boring" for her haters, she rocks those roles and she looks gorgeous at it too.
Of course they will find it boring .. because their idol isn’t the one casted in the period Lakorn hahahah . Just wait until one of their idol is casted in a period/historical their opinion will changed. Lolz

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just wondering where is the Baby that played in RN at now and how he looked like now and how old would he be now? I am so inlove with that baby .. he was the cutest thing ever, it would be so nice to get some info on him :icon12: look at his face, Don’t you Just want to eat him up:risas3:

93AF7943-9F98-44B1-9215-96126BB2435F.jpeg FC92F6FB-5610-4F78-8DBC-2B2B8D897FB9.jpeg C83ACE75-5CB1-4375-A705-397EBE350375.jpeg 6A2733EE-D174-43CD-9F4C-B056DFA30402.jpeg