Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 @PrincessKarina Omg! This was just posted. in her makeup artist IG story and then her official fanclub posted new project coming soon .. omg! I wonder what it could be, I actually thought the pic was from Raknakara and until I saw the IG story and realised the pic must have been taken today ?
View attachment 8898
View attachment 8899
New project coming soon?!?!?!????? With whom???????? I need details!!!!!! Like now!!!!!!! Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
New project coming soon?!?!?!????? With whom???????? I need details!!!!!! Like now!!!!!!! Haha
I know yeah . She hasnt hinted anything new in the progress and then boom they post this, so now I am curious :aaaaa: they better not be teasing us fans .. well now that she has finished one lakorn it means she can pick up another one right ? Oh god if it’s true I want to know who is pe’k :aaaaa:

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still holding out hope for a Nakee lakorn continuance and not just a movie. And WITHOUT nadech and Yaya.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still holding out hope for a Nakee lakorn continuance and not just a movie. And WITHOUT nadech and Yaya.
I know yeah .. fingers crossed they will have a lakorn sequel :worship2: the second part has the potential to be just as successful as the first one. I have been rewatching parts of Nakee and the mother bond between Kumkeaw and her mum omg! Gets me each time. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

sarNie Juvenile

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know what the event was but she does look youthful. Even youthful enough to match Kao. Haha
When it comes to looks Taew has a very strong advantage . She is so youthful, that she looks young enough to be paired up with the younger actors and she looks old enough to take on mature roles without looking like a kid play dressed up. If that makes any sense lolZ

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
(August) Vachiravit Paisarnkulwong. He used be in GMM and now he sign in Ch3.
Ch3 put him as support role in lakorn
Thanks for the infor . He looks cute from that live clip ? I might go google him up lolZ

rennayj

sarNie Adult
In my opinion the mixed actress have limitations when it comes to roles that they have to play such as period lakorn, as they look too farang, I just don’t find convincing when watching them. I prefer the pure asian looking ones for period lakorn. Because Taew is so asian looking, makes her looks very versatile. She can probably even play a half cast role if given the opportunity, and in some photos shoots from certain angle she actually looked mixed. Not to mention her English accent is pretty good, and we all know how could she at making her accent appear genuine when acting.
I forgot to mention earlier the reason why the haters say Taew is boring because she always mostly play period/historical lakorns. I guess the haters are not really fond with period/historical lakorns they consider that genre is very boring lol. Some of period/historical lakorns are not that bad it depends on the plot, storyline, and how the actors performance. When it comes to Taew she rock at that role ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot to mention earlier the reason why the haters say Taew is boring because she always mostly play period/historical lakorns. I guess the haters are not really fond with period/historical lakorns they consider that genre is very boring lol. Some of period/historical lakorns are not that bad it depends on the plot, storyline, and how the actors performance. When it comes to Taew she rock at that role ;)
Hahaha Taew is excellent at executing her roles whether it’s period/historical or modern. It just so happens she fits extremely well in period/historical. She actually looks like she is back in those time. To be honest it shouldn’t really matter what genre or roles an actor/actress gets given to play. Whether it’s the same one or not, the important thing is that they are able to do the characters/role given to them justice and give an outstanding performing. We have all seen some actresses who has been given a great role but failed at to do it any justice . So in my opinion regardless of what role or genre given to you, if you are not able to do it any justice then there really is no point.:aaaaa:

Last edited:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Aww thanks for that .. Andrew is just super private that it is very rare to get anything out of him. My two fav of his lakorn was the one he had with Janie and kob .. I think they did a remake of the one with kob with a new actor/actress. I didn’t bother watching the new version, just didn’t appeal to me .
Yes, Andrew is very a private person. It seems he not very social to other people that much. I'm not a big fan of him but he's still a good actor to me, but not 100%. It's sad as he's getting older Ch3 don't really promote him a lot with lakorns project. Ch3 always take newbies and most of them can't act that well.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
For the haters lolz Here is the full link on YouTube with eng sub to the award Nakee recieve for Best Foreign Drama :clap::thumbup: Taew looks flawless and Ken P look so handsome and p’off looking not so bad himself lolz