Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
If Ken wants another lakorn with Teaw, poor guy needs to step up his game. No more of this less than subpar acting. As for Mark, he's right there with Nadech on the bottom of my list. I just don't care for him. Sorry. If he does get paired with Taew again, only reason I will be watching is because I'm obsessed with Taew. Lol.
Hahha I Love Mark and Taew together :facepalm: he is my Man :thumbup: But once JJ and Taew lakorn air I think will move on to obssesss with JJ and Taew paring for a while until Mark and Taew pair up again :aaaaa: Hopefully Ken will improve. I wonder if any of the celebrities actually get send go take extra acting classes before shooting a lakorn ?

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 I totally agree with you on that .. Even Andrew G surprisingly looked comfortable with her at their talk shows and behind the scenes and Andrew I think has been rumoured to be reserve and quite hard to work with since he is so private and reserve most the time .
Andrew and Taew's interviews were hilarious. Andrew doesn't typically do interviews but when he came back from his hiatus and his first lakorn was with Taew, he did a ton of interviews with her. They were so comfortable with one another and looked like they had a ton of fun working with one another.

sarNie Juvenile
Hahha I Love Mark and Taew together :facepalm: he is my Man :thumbup: But once JJ and Taew lakorn air I think will move on to obssesss with JJ and Taew paring for a while until Mark and Taew pair up again :aaaaa: Hopefully Ken will improve. I wonder if any of the celebrities actually get send go take extra acting classes before shooting a lakorn ?
I think they do. I think it's been mentioned before that before shooting a lakorn, actors and actresses will take lessons to help them take on their character. I guess some people just have the natural talent and some people no matter who much help they get will never improve.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Andrew and Taew's interviews were hilarious. Andrew doesn't typically do interviews but when he came back from his hiatus and his first lakorn was with Taew, he did a ton of interviews with her. They were so comfortable with one another and looked like they had a ton of fun working with one another.
That alone speaks volumes about how Taew is as a person.. This is Andrew we are talking about, very hard to get any sort of media coverage from him. I think one year for Taew’s bday he even posted on IG of him playing a guitar for her .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they do. I think it's been mentioned before that before shooting a lakorn, actors and actresses will take lessons to help them take on their character. I guess some people just have the natural talent and some people no matter who much help they get will never improve.
For those who don’t seem to be improving should start looking for a backup job :risas3:

I think Taew is just comfortable with anyone she is paired with that it doesn't make it awkward at all. For example, just like this interview with Mart for Wiang Roy Dao...dude is so awkward. Taew made it not so awkward with her bubbly/silly personality during the song performances.

This lakorn actually looks really good. I have never seen any of Mart’s Lakorn before, but is he as stiff with his acting as he is in the talk show ? :facepalm: He looked so serious, and looks like he has no emotions whatsoever :confused12: only up til Taew lean in towards him then he showed some expressions :clap:

7E482747-4C41-46BC-BFDF-C956B0035AE1.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Throwback to when they went to Japan to receive the award for best foreign drama . So well deserved and Taew looked absolutely stunning. :icon12: Cr. As tagged.
D8846644-AFFF-40B2-BF40-27C21207AC5B.jpeg
95C442A1-DFE4-4EA7-9622-3C3045F5B5F8.jpeg

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
That alone speaks volumes about how Taew is as a person.. This is Andrew we are talking about, very hard to get any sort of media coverage from him. I think one year for Taew’s bday he even posted on IG of him playing a guitar for her .
I love their interview on 3 Zaap...Taew was gorgeous and Andrew was hilarious. Together they were just too cute.

sarNie Juvenile
For those who don’t seem to be improving should start looking for a backup job :risas3:

This lakorn actually looks really good. I have never seen any of Mart’s Lakorn before, but is he as stiff with his acting as he is in the talk show ? :facepalm: He looked so serious, and looks like he has no emotions whatsoever :confused12: only up til Taew lean in towards him then he showed some expressions :clap:

View attachment 8864
I really enjoyed the lakorn aside from Mart's acting. Haha. I've only seen two of his lakorns and both of them were with Taew. Dong Poo Dee and this one. He was so so bad in Dong Poo Dee...it was like watching a stick acting...no emotions...no nothing whatsoever. He was a little bit better in this one, but not by a whole lot...maybe a slightly bendable stick? Lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I really enjoyed the lakorn aside from Mart's acting. Haha. I've only seen two of his lakorns and both of them were with Taew. Dong Poo Dee and this one. He was so so bad in Dong Poo Dee...it was like watching a stick acting...no emotions...no nothing whatsoever. He was a little bit better in this one, but not by a whole lot...maybe a slightly bendable stick? Lol.
But his role doesn’t come off as very important anyway from the preview yeah? It’s seem like the storyline centred around Taew and her Mum, I think I will be able to cope with his stiffness if that is the case. :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome job to the Nakee crew!!!! Totally well deserved!!!! Props to Taew for carrying the lakorn and bringing Kum Kaew and Jao Mae Nakee to life and into our lives and becoming our obsession.
And thanks to Ken P for blending into the storyline :risas3: as much I loved ken I just felt his character wasn’t as significant.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love their interview on 3 Zaap...Taew was gorgeous and Andrew was hilarious. Together they were just too cute.

Wow! She looks adorable even with the that short her style . Andrew is definetly aging very well . This guy goes missing from the ET for a while and comes back looking almost the same as he was years ago . :facepalm: No idea What they are talking about :risas3: but they definetly looked like they were enjoying themselves. Was there anything exciting or juicy that Andrew or Taew said about eachother in the interview?:thumbup:

Here is a cute clip of them from a different show. Seriously, I am going to probably sound bias :facepalm: but Andrew looks like he adores her, actually all her co-stars looked like they absolutely adore her :thumbup:

sarNie Juvenile
But his role doesn’t come off as very important anyway from the preview yeah? It’s seem like the storyline centred around Taew and her Mum, I think I will be able to cope with his stiffness if that is the case. :risas3:
Haha...his role isn't significant...I FF all his scenes...unless it's with Taew. But you're right, it was mostly about Taew and her mom.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...his role isn't significant...I FF all his scenes...unless it's with Taew. But you're right, it was mostly about Taew and her mom.
:risas3: That should be fine then .. It is very difficult to watch a pe’k who isn’t good looking and worst of all can’t act and to have so many romantic scenes with ne’k as a viewer that is hard to swallow :facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! She looks adorable even with the that short her style . Andrew is definetly aging very well . This guy goes missing from the ET for a while and comes back looking almost the same as he was years ago . :facepalm: No idea What they are talking about :risas3: but they definetly looked like they were enjoying themselves. Was there anything exciting or juicy that Andrew or Taew said about eachother in the interview?:thumbup:

Here is a cute clip of them from a different show. Seriously, I am going to probably sound bias :facepalm: but Andrew looks like he adores her, actually all her co-stars looked like they absolutely adore her :thumbup:
Nothing juicy. They talked about what Taew and Andrew had to learn/practice for the lakorn such as the dancing for Taew and the dragon dancing for Andrew. Also about Taew having to slap Andrew in the lakorn but Taew said she didn't want to slap him...that she didn't dare to slap him and Andrew told her to just do it. She accidentally hit him for real and kept apologizing afterwards. Haha. Then towards the end of the interview, they grilled Andrew on whether or not he has a girlfriend and he was trying to explain whether or not he has one and trying to get Taew to help him out.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Nothing juicy. They talked about what Taew and Andrew had to learn/practice for the lakorn such as the dancing for Taew and the dragon dancing for Andrew. Also about Taew having to slap Andrew in the lakorn but Taew said she didn't want to slap him...that she didn't dare to slap him and Andrew told her to just do it. She accidentally hit him for real and kept apologizing afterwards. Haha. Then towards the end of the interview, they grilled Andrew on whether or not he has a girlfriend and he was trying to explain whether or not he has one and trying to get Taew to help him out.
Aww thanks for that .. Andrew is just super private that it is very rare to get anything out of him. My two fav of his lakorn was the one he had with Janie and kob .. I think they did a remake of the one with kob with a new actor/actress. I didn’t bother watching the new version, just didn’t appeal to me .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to share this. The two love birds are finally getting to spend some quality time together :icon12: too adorable .
F2447AD5-AA74-45D9-8122-41E1CDD5CFB3.jpeg 026340BF-E311-43BC-8C78-B8C4A0887311.jpeg C7EA2E92-FD82-43DC-8301-DACE5245C3F9.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Aww thanks for that .. Andrew is just super private that it is very rare to get anything out of him. My two fav of his lakorn was the one he had with Janie and kob .. I think they did a remake of the one with kob with a new actor/actress. I didn’t bother watching the new version, just didn’t appeal to me .
After the lakorn with Taew, I realized he went back to not doing a lot of interviews anymore. Hmmmmm...interesting. He'll do one here and there but not like all the interviews he did with Taew. Taew must've brought that out in him.

I liked the one with Kob too. He was great in that one.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
After the lakorn with Taew, I realized he went back to not doing a lot of interviews anymore. Hmmmmm...interesting. He'll do one here and there but not like all the interviews he did with Taew. Taew must've brought that out in him.

I liked the one with Kob too. He was great in that one.
Our girl Teaw is a total charmer . She defintely charmed him into doing all those interviews lolz :facepalm: I went stalking on his IG and realised during the time he was working with Taew on their mafia series he actually posted quite a fair bit of pics and clips of him and her oh his IG and it's rare for Andrew to do that . The only other actress he seem to post quite a fair bit of or with is cherman .
https://instagram.com/p/BBrM4Nykp_y/
OF course you will have a good time with this lovely one Andrew, she is is totally charming :thumbup:
tempImageForSave.jpg

sarNie Juvenile
Despite the hairstyle is this lakorn...I really can't wait until this airs...after this FMV I'm not sure if I'm anticipating this one more or the modern one more...