Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so I have decided to make this thread more for discussion on Taew, or anything relating to her work, co-stars lakorn etc. and will post pics under her gallery/video clips thread instead. This way fans who lurks around and are not as active can still have easy access to finding her pics. Surprisingly this thread is moving quite quickly with our tiny little Taew army gang.:risas3:
So here is the link for those interested in viewing her her pics and please feel free to post and share any pics relating to Taew in that thread:clap:
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/taew-natapohn-gallery-video-clips.65734/

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously cannot wait for their onscreen chemistry!!! At first I wasn't so sure about them because James was so young, but now I'm taking it back. They are smoking the screen!!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously cannot wait for their onscreen chemistry!!! At first I wasn't so sure about them because James was so young, but now I'm taking it back. They are smoking the screen!!!!

Hahah same here. At first I felt their chemistry was more like bother and sister . But now I take it all back :risas3: they are smoking hot together and their chemistry is great :aaaaa:that fan made clip is freaken cute :aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

Hahah same here. At first I felt their chemistry was more like bother and sister . But now I take it all back :risas3: they are smoking hot together and their chemistry is great :aaaaa:that fan made clip is freaken cute :aaaaa:
Lol! You and @4416 read my mind! They are superb adorable! Aahh!

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 8781 View attachment 8782
I am not sure if you ladies heard or seen the lakorn Morrasoom Haeng Cheewit(storm of life) with Aump and Tui , but I guess if you are not or was not an Aump fan back then you may not have watched it .. but it was such a good lakorn. There was so much dynamic to Aump’s character. Her character has so many mixture of emotions to portrayed she was sweet, weak but at the same time strong and independent. I can see Taew in this role and she will no doubt nailed it.. I don’t normal like lakorn where the n’ek is married and then divorce etc. but they executed storyline so well that It didn’t make the ne’k come across as cheap. If I remember the storyline correctly. Aump was married to a husband who was jealous and abusive who would emotionally abused her and sometimes would hit her. And when she threatens to leave him he would play on her Emotions, by making her feel bad. But thing is her hubby isn’t mentally stable either and she knew it, cuz deep down he wasn’t a bad person so she stayed with him cuz she felt sorry for him more then out of love. Long story short when she finally met the love of her pe’k . He fell instantly in love with her he knew of her marriage and how she was the victim of abused. ( by the way he was a prince but didn’t tell her) Cuz he was a prince no way would his family accepted a woman who is a divorcee . And no way would her hubby let her go that easily . so you could imagine the obstacle they had to go through to finally be accepted. But pe’k fought for her anyway He was willing to give up status throne for her. When it finally seem like they were going to be together he tragically died ( I think in a plane crash or car accident) . The storyline didn’t end there it continued on with another male lead lolz this one was a younger male that had been inlove with Aump too.. I don’t exactly remember what happen between them .. but I can really see Taew portraying this role .
Thanks for sharing this. I think Taew would do a phenomenal job if this gets remake! I would like Mark, Mario, and Ken P in here with her if that’s the case! Lol!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol! You and @4416 read my mind! They are superb adorable! Aahh!
And the good thing is they have a back to back lakorn, which means that when one of their lakorn goes on air and if their chemistry onscreen is explosive then that mean we don’t have to wait or pray for them to pair up since they already have a second one ready to air straight after :risas3:
Anyway look at this cute pics of them from their past events together. adorable :icon12:
Pics Cr. To rightful owner .
A38D0F98-14FB-4C4D-802B-B07EE2B3AE35.jpeg 0F3BC8FF-F555-4E74-9A96-AA6679665D25.jpeg DFF8C64E-69A1-49C2-84AA-C07DC03D33D8.jpeg 19777BBF-7CF5-4FED-A7DB-524587E29DB1.jpeg A2901419-EFB0-4880-A930-F0EF29C6C23D.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

And the good thing is they have a back to back lakorn, which means that once their one of their lakorn goes on air and if their chemistry onscreen is explosive then that mean we don’t have to wait or pray for them to pair up since they already have a second one ready to air straight after :risas3:
Anyway look at this cute pics of them from their past events together. adorable :icon12:
Pics Cr. To rightful owner .
View attachment 8840 View attachment 8841 View attachment 8842 View attachment 8843 View attachment 8844
Exactly! I’m just waiting! When are the two lakorns airing then?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:facepalm:
Exactly! I’m just waiting! When are the two lakorns airing then?
No idea but hopefully soon.. but I think the chances off their period one air first just don’t know when ..fingers cross early next year :worship2: Taew has been offscreen for too long already .:facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

:facepalm:
No idea but hopefully soon.. but I think the chances off their period one air first just don’t know when ..fingers cross early next year :worship2: Taew has been offscreen for too long already .:facepalm:
Right! I miss Taew on screen too. Either lakorn I don’t mind!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina Miss her on screen too ..
Here a throw back to an event they had together last year .
At about 11secs into the clip he pushes her :risas3: she is just like WTH :risas3: these two act like little kids around eachother.

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina Miss her on screen too ..
Here a throw back to an event they had together last year .
At about 11secs into the clip he pushes her :risas3: she is just like WTH :risas3: these two act like little kids around eachother.
Haha! They sure are funny. They are comfortable with each other!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Some candid moment of JJ and Taew back in 2016. Not sure where they were at but it looks like they are getting ready for the ch3 2016 concerts ??

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina very comfortable indeed .:thumbup: JJ brings out the goofy side of Taew.
He’s fortunate because he wants to work with her! He got the chance now with 2 back to back lakorns! I still think this is unheard of! I wish Taew can have back to back lakorns with Ken P and Mark! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
He’s fortunate because he wants to work with her! He got the chance now with 2 back to back lakorns! I still think this is unheard of! I wish Taew can have back to back lakorns with Ken P and Mark! Lol
I know yeah how lucky. And there is Great, the poor guy has been wanting to work with her and yet haven’t had the opportunity to do so yet . And then you get JJ in one year back to back already. I wonder what made them decide to give these two back to back ?

But yes I want her to be paired up with Mark and Ken again so badly, especially with Mark . But that is ok, for now I will move on to JJ :risas3: as I think once the lakorn air these two may be my new obsession :worship2:

P

PrincessKarina

I know yeah how lucky. And there is Great, the poor guy has been wanting to work with her and yet haven’t had the opportunity to do so yet . And then you get JJ in one year back to back already. I wonder what made them decide to give these two back to back ?

But yes I want her to be paired up with Mark and Ken again so badly, especially with Mark . But that is ok, for now I will move on to JJ :risas3: as I think once the lakorn air these two may be my new obsession :worship2:
Yes who knows how pairing gets done.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina either way he is very lucky . And we are lucky too :facepalm: now we get 2 lakorn with them back to back :aaaaa: anyway I just realised that Dome also acts for Ch3. I think he is pretty eye candy but he isn’t a great actor, actually he is pretty terrible at acting :facepalm: his acting in his lakorn with Janie was so awful:facepalm: But after seeing his pics and clips with Taew at an event last year, they actually look really good together, I wouldn’t mine seeing them paired up :aaaaa:

They look really good together :aaaaa:
1A0AE182-8070-49FC-9D27-E78D9DAEB7E8.jpeg EC291744-2318-4732-B9FA-8C65B08FCEBF.jpeg C9BF4F3E-0998-49F0-B933-3576A609502E.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Haha! They sure are funny. They are comfortable with each other!
I think Taew is just comfortable with anyone she is paired with that it doesn't make it awkward at all. For example, just like this interview with Mart for Wiang Roy Dao...dude is so awkward. Taew made it not so awkward with her bubbly/silly personality during the song performances.

sarNie Juvenile
If Ken wants another lakorn with Teaw, poor guy needs to step up his game. No more of this less than subpar acting. As for Mark, he's right there with Nadech on the bottom of my list. I just don't care for him. Sorry. If he does get paired with Taew again, only reason I will be watching is because I'm obsessed with Taew. Lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I totally agree with you on that .. Even Andrew G surprisingly looked comfortable with her at their talk shows and behind the scenes and Andrew I think has been rumoured to be reserve and quite hard to work with since he is so private and reserve most the time .