***Super Junior***

sisii

He trained for 3 years in SM before debuting w/ Super Junior. He knows alot of hangul and he's somewhat fluent. He just doesn't really know big words and slangs i think.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
sisii said:
Today's episode was soo cute and funny! hehe

- They all learned english and had to say "You look so gorgeous" XD
- Donghae and Hankyung was soo funny! When Hankyung was going to say "you look so gorgeous" to Donghae, he puts an ugly wig on his head loll and Hankyung said he wanted to throw up :loool:
- Donghae said to Anya that she looked like Nicholas Cage again lol
- When it was Shiwon's turn to say it to Kibum OMFG it was sooo hot! *dies*
- Eunhyuk said to Heechul "You look like Anya" XD Heechul got soo offended LOL
- When they learned about the weather, Eunhyuk and Heechul did a skit. Heechul:"Nice weather!" Eunhyuk:"Huh? o_O its raining =_=;" lol
- When Heechul said "you're so gorgeous" to Kangin, he replied back saying "I'm no easy" as in I'm not easy :lmao:
- Shiwon's NEON PINK UNDIE!!!!! :w000t: omooo hot..tooo HOT!
- Donghae and Kibum's conversation LOL

Donghae: "Listen to music me..."
Kibum: "huh? What are you saying?"
DH: "I mean listen w/ me. Come and put your ear here" (something like that in korean)
KB: "I like this song. Who's the singer?"
DH: "Super Junior"
KB "Super Junior? Ughh I hate them" LOLL :lol:

I can't wait till the next episode. Eeteuk will be there yippeee!
[post="141226"][/post]​
Hahaha! I love this episode as well! Especially the skit between Donghae and Kibum...hahaha Kibum's "they ugly" was hilarious! Kang In and his winks...gosh, I nearly died. Anya's reaction would've been the same as mine :D I like how they tested out their english later with Anya and Eva and then they ran out of things to say so they kept looking at the notes that they took during their english lesson hahaha. Those guys are such dorks! Eunhyuck and his "you look like a something" and they were like "a something? what? what is it? what do I look like?" and kangin's "alligator." I don't think the guys understood that "something" isn't really anything. Hahaha, I can't to see the next episode! They visit an English Town and yes Eeteuk is in it as well! Eeteuk is such a cutie...seriously, it's like a cuteness overload with him. :wub:

and sisii, I love your signature of Donghae! I absolutely love that scene of him! Hahaha, he was like "???? [-We can-] OK! We can!" :lmao:

sisii

^ haha yes, I just love Donghae! From episode 1 till now. He's such a dork, always make me laugh. And you know when he always say "You look like a Nicholas Cage" :loool: Not only he's funny in Full House but in variety shows as well. Did you watch that one episode of Star Golden Bell w/ him? The one where Lea asked him about his name lol If not here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAgXc5-eFu4

He's soo adorable and I always have tears when I watch him. Besides that, he's really hot and I love his voice :wub: hehe

Eeteuk is soo sweet and cutee. I really love his personality. He's such a great hyung to all of the boys and he really loves them *snif* soo cute! I can't wait till the next episode :w000t:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha, I have seen that cut of Donghae on Star Golden Bell. It's sooooo cute!!! Hahaha, him and his "I don't know!" LOL.. I love my Donghae <333

Subs for Full House are now up to episode 5! Yay! I love the SJFH subbing team! They are so sweet to be doing this! Before Junior Source were gonna sub it, but I guess they were taking too long so people were getting impatient. I don't think they even finished subbing Mystery 6 yet...I'm still waiting for those as well..

I just started watching 18 vs 29 (to see Shiwon, of course :D). Haha, jk...I thought the storyline sounded interesting...but anyways, OMG Shiwon is sooooo adorable in that series....he's sooooo sweet and adorable! Too bad they only show him a little bit...:(

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i saw eps five..but have sub for 1 and 2 so i need to go back and re watch it....part 5 fun when they keep teasing about the cage dude..poor girl i would hate that

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha! I love that part! Shiwon was so cute and so was Donghae. Donghae was like "I didn't want to say this earlier because I thought it might annoy you...but did you know that you look like Nicholas Cage?" to Anya, which she does look like him btw. Shiwon's reaction was so funny! He was like :loool: Soooo cute! And Heechul was beating Donghae for saying that too...hahaha I love these silly boys...

And in the last episode (ep 8) they went to the English Village which sounds pretty cool btw...anyways, it was so cute how they kept saying "You are so gorgeous," especially KangIn. :lol: Eunhyuk seems to have join the regular six guys now...I mean, he's been in the past four-five episodes...haha, but I love his addition to the show. Him and Heechul are such a funny pair! :D

Anyways, I can't wait for the next episode! I love Saturdays...

sunisa

they all hot but my fav are Lee Teuk,Han Kyung,Shi Won,Ryuh Wook,and Ki Bum:wub: ..but I find Shi Won and Han Kyung the hottest.:wub: :wub: they both look the most most attractive,but others are all cute in their own way.I saw Shi Won in 18 vs 29,he certainly looks handsome!:wub: :wub: :wub: they actually all older than me! :D :wub:

sisii

HAHAHA ep.8 :loool: too funny!!! My tummy hurts from laughing too much aiygoo :lol: Eeteuk was there and he was soo cute! Goshh I wanted to pinch his cheeks! Their visit to "English Town" was hilarious! Warning I wrote ALOT of stuff! I was watching the show while writing the spoilers lol Be prepare to read my massive spoiler

&raquo; Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... &laquo;
- When they got there, the boys said "We made this for you!" and pointing aroud the place haha
- Eeteuk presented himself "My name is EE~TEUK!!" lol he wasn't even finish presenting himself then the boys walk off like they didn't know him LMAO Kangin was like Man, who are you? What are you doing here? lolll
- The boys took their english class seriously lol. They kept saying during the whole trip "You are so gorgeous (Kangin)" "Nice weather (Eunhyuk)" "You look like..." "Don't get me wrong. Calm down" "Obey me!..Just Because!" "Why not ...ing" "Bring it on!" LMAO
- The immigration office HAHA So basically they have to answer a few question to pass. The immigration officer was this black lady name Debbie and OMG she was soo ghetto LMAO She's soo funny. First off was Anya and Eva. Of course they passed. Next was Heechul.

Heechul(confident): Nice weather!
Debbie(careless): yea..Name?
H(nervous): err..Heechul
D: Age?
H: ??
Anya (in korean): your age...
H(irritated): I know!! err...You look like Whoppi Goldberg! LMAO
D(still careless): yea I get that alot..Where are you going?
H: What? (in korean)
D: Are you part of a group called Super Junior?
H: OK (unsure of what he hurd)
D: yes? ok good enough loll
H: Yes! See!
Hankyung: What? How the??

D: What is your favorite color?
Hankyung: ummm...black?
D: Black?
Han: yea
D: Black me? ok good enough
Han: Ohhh You are soo gorgeous!! Yea! LMAOO

Kangin: I'm korea's no.1 (something..)
D: yea ahuh..
Kangin(leans and whisper in Debbie's ear): You are so gorgeous..
D: ok good enough! Pass! HAHA

Debbie: Where are you from?
Shiwon: Korea
Anya: No he's from Hawaii!
Kangin: No no Mexican! Mexican!
Debbie: Mexican?
Shiwon: ??? no no..(worried)
Anya: He's a spy!
Shiwon: I'm not a spy. Please..listen..
(Debbie taking the phone to call the police)
Heechul: Don't get me wrong (trying to defend Shiwon but speaking for himself) lol

Donghae: (trying the flirting tactic) You are so gorgeous :)
Debbie: ahuh yea thank you very much..Age?
Dong: B
Deb: ???
Dong: euh?? A-B-C...
Deb: ohh..D!
Dong: E!
Deb: F!
Dong: G!
Deb: H
Dong: huh? H! lolll
Deb: Ok you're in!

Eunhyuk: You look like Ronaldinho (Brazilian footballer) LOL
Debbie: yes I do!
Debbie: Where are you from?
Eunhyuk: I'm from Thailand. Sawandeekrup! LMAO
Debbie: no, I think you're lying to me (take the phone and make a call)
Eunhyuk: wait wait! Calm down!
Debbie: Denie. Go to the side please
Eunhyuk: ok...

Eeteuk: Hello
Debbie: Hi
Eeteuk: I love you
Debbie: woohoo (fanning herself) Pass!

Debbie: huummm (seeing a hot guy)
Kibum: hi
Debbie: How old are you?
Kibum: 18 and you?
Debbie: ouhh kekeke I'm 22 kekeke Ok pass!
Debbie: wait wait ~ Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl... (singing U)
*Eunhyuk dance his way in and pass loll

- Kangin: "I'm angry" hehe he was soo cute!
- Eunhyuk trying to get to talk with a stranger but Anya and Heechul kept on going before him lol
- Heechul acting ghetto again loll "Yo my friend! What'Sup"
- Eunhyuk conversation with the stranger LMAO

Eunhyuk: Nice weather!
Neville: yes nice weather..
E: There is mountain over there..
N: yes i love it, it's very pretty. Have you ever been mountain climbing before?
E: sure sure
N: sure..do you mountain climb?
E: very sure :lmao:
N: do you like mountain?
E: yea i like mountain!
N: When was the last time you've been to the movie?
E: ???
N: Oh sorry I forgot. You are sure! Movie watcher?
E: Okay! I like movie watcher.. XD
N: Do you like X-man?
E: I'm not X-man (thinks of the tv show) LOLLL
N: No, do you like X-man?
E: I'm not X-man!

- Anya telling Eeteuk to speak in english and Heechul is her translator. At the end the boys all look at each other and said NO! loll
- @ the police station Eunhyuk said nice weather again lol Kangin confronted the police haha
- Heechul trying to say a pick-up line to the police guy loll " I'm a thief. The star in the sky..in my eyes.." haha
- This lady tried to give an example saying what if they loose a friend and pulled Eunhyuk arms. Then all the guys tried pulling him back saying "Noo!!!" haha it was cute
- Heechul doing a skit haha

Heechul: Hey cop! (ghetto)
Police: Hello
H: I'm very sad. I lost my friend!
P: What does he look like? Is he tall or short?
H: He's short
Eunhyuk (coming out of the door): I'm long! HAHA XD
P: ok what does his hair look like?
H: look like a monkey! Help me please!
P: ok look around (opens the door)
E: (comes out with a umbrella) Hey! Nice weather! LMAO XD

- They were put in a cell and to get out they have to answer in english the questions they were asked.
- Kangin tried to get out right behind Kibum but got caught lol
- Hankyung hitting his butt on the corner of the counter. His expression was soo cute! And he had a plastic gun in his hands hehe
- Kangin flirting with the lady and using his power phrase "You are so gorgeous" and got out hahaha
- Donghae did the same as well as Eeteuk lol
- Only two members left in the cell: Heechul and Eunhyuk lol Heechul said another cheesy pick-up line "I'm blind because you are very shine" LOL
- Eunhyuk bribe the lady to get out lolll
- They did a skit. Hangin and Eunhyuk were the cops that doesn't speak english lolll
- Kibum was the thief and he kept on yelling to both Kangin and Eunhyuk to speak english and he doesn't understand lol
- Shiwon the PLAYER!!! 0_0 Anya and Eva was fighting over him and they brought him to the police station saying that he's a player loll When he was put in the cell he talked on the phone with another one of his mistress LOLL
- Hankyung and Heechul tried to rob the police station 0_o and gun pointed Kangin and Eunhyuk. Hankyung being the cheap thief had a umbrella instead of a gun lolll Then Kibum, Shiwon and Donghae escape from prison haha They act like a bunch of children hehe
- Donghae "Help me! help me!" hehe soo cute!
- Heechul disguise as one of Shiwon's mistress I think and bailed him out of there lol

THE END!

I haven't watched episode 9 yet..I'll be back with that one :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^HahahahA! I love Donghae's part when he had to get past. He was sooooooo cute!!! She said "age" and he thought she said "A" so he was like "B-C-D?" Hahaha, that's so cute! And when Eunhyuk was talking to Neville, I think he said "short" instead of "sure," meaning to keep the sentence short, lol. Haha, and Kangin's overly used "you are so gorgeous!" line...and when Hankyung passed, and he said "Oh! You are so gorgeous~!" Hahaha, gosh, these guys are so ubberly adorkable. I love episode 9 just as much...especially when they remade their U MV...so funny, especially Eunhyuk's part! I laughed like crazy when I first saw it! I can't get enough of this show! Saturday is so far away~

sisii

I'm watching the re-runs on satellite on SBS. Honestly I'm more hooked on the variety shows then the dramas haha I haven't had the time to watch episode 9 yet. Probably watch it tomorrow hehe Goshh I love Super Junior! :wub: They make me want to pinch all of their cheeks! I wonder when the girls will leave.. I'm soo used to them that I don't want them to go :sweat: They should stay and let the show run haha

SUJU Adonis Camp is funny too lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^What is Super Adonis Camp about? I watched the very first episode and I didn't get what they were trying to do so ever since then I never continued with it. I don't think there are subs for it too plus it has a lot of talking going on and without subs, I am so lost...

Anyways, I guess Hankyung is one of the guests for the Love Letter Phuket Special :w000t: He just recently came back from Thailand from filming it. I hear that it should be aired sometime in August and I can't wait! I love Hankyung! He was so funny when he was translating what KHD was saying into chinese in the other episode of LL :D And he's also hilarious in Full House...seriously, he didn't really appeal to me until after I watched Full House. And in Full House ep 9, KangIn's imitation of him was so cute and accurate ^^

sisii

Suju Adonis Camp is about the other half of Super Junior (+ Donghae, Kangin and Hangkyung). The guys basically split into two teams and they have a budget of 30$ (i think) to buy food supplies for 1 week (again, i think). Then they go live at this house and they take care of orphans. The teams that win the challenge will win a certain amount of money and donate it to an orphanage.

omo Love Letter in Phuket? YESSS and Hangkyung too :hyper: I can't wait to watch that episode!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^That does sound interesting plus I want to see more SuJu! :D Haha, maybe I'll dl it some time...tomorrow's Saturday! Super Junior Full House!!! :woot: Haha, I can't wait!

Anyways, for all you SuJu fans (it looks like it's only me and sisii in here though...) but all you silent fans, join this pretty new SJ forum. I find it a lot more newbie-friendly than Junior Source, plus they are the ones doing the subs for Full House.
SJ Full House Forum
:D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
This is to funny.. I'm like still on eps. 3 of full house.. you can tell i'm way behind AHHAHLOL.. but thanks for the spoilers ahahlo li love reading what going to happen next...

my new lover beside Choi Si Won (that my baby) is the chinese guy.. as you all know I am very bad with names.. I really like him he crack me up.. and I love him more when I watch him on Love Letter and KHD made him sing that one song in chinese HahahahLOL too FUNNY!!

sisii

Episode 10 was so so... It was really funny at the beginning. Everything that comes out of Eunhyuk mouth makes me laugh. He was like "I collect cars every day. I can even buy two cars a day!" then Kangin was like "Obey you!" XD Also when the english teacher asked him a question he said pass lol The Titanic skit LMAO Kibum and Heechul was doing the famous scene first and Heechul had a blond wig as suppose to Rose in Titanic, she has red hair.. Then Eunhyuk puts on a freaky eye glasses loll before doing his skit with Kangin..

Kangin: Do you trust me?
Eunhyuk: ummm NO!
Kangin: Do you have money?
Eunhyuk: Money? Who are you?? LMAO

Shiwon: (taking Hankyung's hand) Rose...
Hankyung: ohh... I can't do this (from what i understand)
Shiwon: Do you trust me?
Hankyung: yes..I do trust you (in a girly weird tone)
Shiwon: :huh: :unsure: ok... you fly!
Hankyung: (opens his eyes) Ohh beautiful! A FISH!!
Heechul: Yo Beautiful! (comes out with a fro on his head) LMAO

Donghae and Heechul's skit is really funny too. They did it in hangul and Heechul's acts all dump and innocent hehe

I can't wait till this saturday. I think it's Heechul's b-day :) ~ SUPER JUNIOR OEYO!!! tehehe

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I love those parodies! Shindong was HAWT! Eeteuk looks sort of creepy as YEH, but the other one, he definitely matched it. Kangin's was hilarious as well...

---

On a sadder note, Lee Donghae's father passed away on August 8th in Korean time (which would be yesterday for those who lives in the US). I feel so bad for Donghae right now...I remember when they first won the Mutizen (?) award and the first thing that Donghae said was that he wished his father to get better soon. I heard that he's been sick for a very long time now...I don't know much details about it other than that. I wish Donghae to be strong and I'm sorry for him and his family's loss. May his father rest in peace.

sisii

awwwwwww :( Donghae oppa!!! I felt soo bad for him when i hurd this news. Donghae must be soo sad right now. He loved his father very much. And also the fact that he haven't seen them for 6 years now is more painful. My condolence to Dong Hae's family :wavecry: I'm sure his father is watching over his whole family and his son right now and that he's in a peaceful place...

I also hurd that the anti-fans are very happy at this moment too and something about wanting to go to the funeral and cause trouble (?) Goshh those people are soo careless and they don't have a heart :angry: Sure they can hate him but they shouldn't act this way at all! OMG they are soo mean and they don't have a life. How would they feel if this happened to them? Arghhhhhhhh this makes me soo mad! :angry: :angry: Those @!$%#&*% anti-fans!!! I hate them!

sunisa

I feel very bad for Donghae oppa. :wavecry: I hope he could stay strong! :wavecry: I feel very sad for him and his family.It is very sad that he haven't seen his family for a very long time and he must feel devastate that he wasn't able to take care or see his father while he was sick until his father funeral.I wonder if he was with his father before he took his last breath. :(

Also what is wrong with those anti-fans. <_< why are they so evil.how could they even go bother his family and a his father funeral?what a heartless people. :angry: