***Super Junior***

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
wow....12 members now theres 13 inthe group ^_^
all are so gd lookin!! i luv em!! now what i want to see is there new sm song smile!! :shocked:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^haha, I'm a dedicated fan of that show! However, I can't seem to find the version of today's episode that I want (I usually go for the regular 350mb ones). So yeah, still waiting to see who has it. I did dl the LQ version just to watch and I just love it as much as I loved the other ones. While Hankyung is in Phuket (he was filming Love Letter then), they're summer vacation was at the sauna. I love the little fairy tale story that they made up..it's so cute! Heechul is so freakin funny! He definitely loves being Cinderella. :D I couldn't really tell but in the episode, Kibum's face looked all red and flushed, I wonder if he was okay. I think he spent way too much time in those rooms. Poor Shiwon paid for the bill (or should I say nice guy Shiwon?) Eunhyuk is hilarious as usual...I'm really glad that he joined the show...without him, it would still be funny but Eunhyuk makes it even funnier. Kangin...hahaha he's so mean...did he eat all the eggs? He didn't leave any for Eunhyuk. There wasn't much of Donghae in this episode...:(

Anyways, I guess next week is the very last episode of Full House. I'm going to miss this show soooo much!!! *tear* Watching the previews...*cries* I don't want it to end...but it has been over a month already...it can't last forever...:(

sisii

Next week is going to be the last episode! :( I don't want Anya and Eva to go! I'm so used to them by now...

Apparently about the funeral for Donghae's father, well it turns out that it was Super Junior fans that went and cause trouble calling out Donghae oppa during the whole ceremony and blasting out music <_< I'm really disapointed about this. What kind of fans are they? :angry:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hey u guys watch it without subs???? coz i do and i just came up to eps7.... dang JAM u just told me the episode before the ending ARGHHHHH lol jk haha

i dont want the show to end...is so fun ;(

ME LOVE HAN KYUNG! who do u like jam and sisii?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I watch them with and without subs. It's funny without subs, but even funnier with subs. :D You can get subtitles from either Soompi or the Super Junior Full House forums. So far, they've only released subs up to episode 7. However, the people at NowNForever's clubbox already made the subs for episodes 8 and 9, so you can get those two there.

So who is my favorite from SJ? ....I can't really say..I just absolutely love them all!!! Hankyung, Heechul, Shiwon, Kibum, Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk....even the members that are not a big part of the show! Haha, I guess if I really really really had to choose I would say Lee Donghae...just because he was the first Super Junior member that I saw/noticed. I saw him on Love Letter in that one episode with Yunho and Yoochun from TVXQ...I thought he was cute but because of his ugly long stringy curly yellow hair, I wasn't too much into him then. But yeah, I just love his cute smile...and when he laughs he's sooo adorable! ^_^

Pee

sarNie Elites
LOL i meant i watch them with subs i get them from d-addicts tho hehe! ahh donghae!!!!!
Ohh btw did u see the Love letter episode where they are in it.omg so fun !!!!!!! if u havent i´ll give u the link just tell me :D

ohh btw ur sig thats heechul right? is that a movie or sumthing?

sisii

It's really hard to pick one because I love all of them but like JaM I really really love Donghae! He's my Aiden Lee :wub: hehe I admit I wasn't too found of his blond curly hair at first but after watching Princess Diary with Suju I thought he was really adorable (since he didn't have blond hair anymore) and liked him ever since. He wasn't the first member I notice though.

The first member of Suju I noticed was Shi Won because of 18vs29. He was soo good looking (still is hehe) and *sigh* I love his dimples! After seeing him in that drama and in variety shows I did some research and discovered Super Junior at the same time.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I know! I watched 18 vs 29 and Shiwon was sooooo adorable in that series...hahaha, the pillow scene was my favorite Shiwon part..so sweet!

I didn't know that D-Addicts also made subs for SJFH...or are they just the same subs? Anyways, yeah I did watch all the Love Letter episodes with them on. I really wish that they would all go onto one variety show together...however I think that's too much guys then. They can kick out some of girls and have more male couples, lol. I'm sure tons of SuJu fans would love to see the skinship/touching that is involved in that. XP

And yes, that is Kim Heechul in my signature. It's from his commercial for a store (I think...it's either a store or a clothing brand) called Spris. I love that commercial, lol, it's just too cute and funny. He's trying to keep his teacher and mom from entering the store. It's just so hilarious! I uploaded it for you guys to enjoy :D

Kim Heechul - Spris [CF]

Pee

sarNie Elites
sisii i really love ur avatar! so cuteee!
ahh well good that we dont like the same then..no rivals haha XD

JAM thanks for the CF and lol i agree with u! lol gotta dowload this one now hehe^^

omg im falling for suju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^haha! Love rivals over the SuJu members! LOL We can all share them~ ^_^

Yep no problem for the cf. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :D

Haha, I know...SuJu just makes you fall so madly in love with them...I'm suffering from a SuJu fever at the moment...and it feels like it's not dying down either. XP

I really really badly want to buy their "U" poster but I'm still trying to find the cheapest place to buy it. Anyone know of any online korean stores that sells kpop things like posters/cds/movies/etc.?

sisii

^ Love rivals? loll Like I always say sharing is caring hehe :)

In 18vs29 I would always fall off my chair everytime Shi Won turns his back and smile :wub: Ohh and the pillow scene!!...

Pee: hehe thanks! It's a Kim Sam Soon pig that my brother gave to me for my birthday. btw Welcome to this tread! hehe We finally have someone to join the discussion Before it felt as if it was only JaM and I who were the only ones here since we invaded this tread lol I love Super Junior soo much that I converted myself to a new religion: Suju-ism XD

omg talk about the skinship/touching between Suju members, Eunhae is my favorite couple! These two just love each other that they can't keep their hands off each other and they are not afraid to show their affection in front of others XD Does anyone remember that one episode of Super Junior show where they have to hit each other with a toy hammer. When it was Donghae vs Eunhyuk he asked Jo Hye Ryeon if he could hit Eunhyuk with his lips instead :loool: He's soo adorable!

thank you JaM for the CF! I love Heechul's trademark at the end, the V sign hehe

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hahaha OMG i think i got the same illness as JaM XD
YEY i got two new friends who can talk abt suju the whole day LoL! im trying to make my friends to like suju also but they dont fall for it <_<
I dont know anything abt online kpop stores but i really want their poster..... *drools* but ahh if i did i wouldnt keep my hands of the poster lol haha XD

wow i want one sam soon pig! I loved the drama >< so cutee!
ahh no i havent seen that eps. coz i watch them with subs so i have to wait ><

Aww heechul was so cute in the CF hahah funny!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
sisii said:
omg talk about the skinship/touching between Suju members, Eunhae is my favorite couple! These two just love each other that they can't keep their hands off each other and they are not afraid to show their affection in front of others XD Does anyone remember that one episode of Super Junior show where they have to hit each other with a toy hammer. When it was Donghae vs Eunhyuk he asked Jo Hye Ryeon if he could hit Eunhyuk with his lips instead :loool: He's soo adorable!
[post="157833"][/post]​
Hahaha! Are you serious?! He actually said that? What a cute dork! LOL. Hm...as for the couples...I don't think I really have a favorite..it's not like I like them touching each other, I mean I thought it was weird at first..but then I got use to it. It's not something that I freak out over too much but I always see in other forums these couples threads that members created of their favorite couples touching moments, lol.

Anyways, yeah~ Welcome to the thread, Pee! Haha, true...before it was only me and sisii spasing about SuJu up in here but now we have another SuJu-crazed member! Haha, sisii, I'm about to join that religion of yours also. XP Gosh...what is it about these boys that makes us goes so crazy? :wub:

edit// oh, and a happy birthday wish to you, Pee! (I just read your signature) :D

sisii

^ haha I'm glad that you have join! All we have to do is wait for Pee to join lol

I think Super Junoir are not like other boybands. They do alot of various activities. We also see/hear them daily throughout shows, radio, etc. I also like the way they interact with each other :p Ahhhh I simply love them! hehe

Super Junior will air their new drama this wednesday!!!!! I hurd they wrote the screenplay and produce the drama themselves too. I can't wait. More of Suju hehe :w000t:

Happy Sweet 16 Pee!! On this day I wish you lots of love and hapiness *cough* especially from your Han Kyung hehe

*EDIT*
Here's a preview of their new drama airing Wednesday. It looks Super Junoir are announcing they're breaking up and alot of strange things happens to them including love triangles :loool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biED2DO85Zc

Pee

sarNie Elites
Ahahaha aw thank you guys so sweet *blushing* *blink blink*

lol believe it or not but i had a dream abt hankyung yesterday hahaha

AHHHH Jam lets join the suju-ism!

Sisii i thought they were breaking up for real..just clicked the vid and forgot to read anything..... phew

i hope they will never break up! :wavecry:

btw wheres my present from u guys? :shocked:

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
can some1 tell me wer i can downlaod sujufull house with subs im so a ddicted to it right now!! ^_^ i love em so much!!
i espically love kangin nd enhyuk bless em ther so cute!!

i jus hope they neva break up cuz ther so cool!!! nd so weird nd fun to watch!! love ther songs they each hav nyc voices to!!

btw i love the epsidoes ive watched on youtube with subs!
much funnier!! :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^read the 8th post on this page for info on the subs. Welcome to the thread, chibichaos!

My internet is having problems and won't load pages, therefore I can't see that preview on youtube. However, I did download a preview of their new drama from SJFH, so if it's the same one, all I gotta say is....SCARY! I seriously screamed while watching the preview because I didn't expect to see that popped up. I thought that this was suppose to be a happy series or something, but I guess their going for the horror thing again, like how they did in Mystery 6. Anyways, if it's with SuJu, I will watch it...however, I'll just skip through the scarier scenes...lol.

Pee...a present? You just met us and already demanding presents?! Lol, just kidding...hm...let's see...since you're so into Hankyung, would you like a signature? I can make one of him for you...or one of Super Junior...lol, that's all that I can think of right now. So, which would you like? ^_^

Oh, btw...I've had dreams with SuJu members before also...lol, I can't remember it clearly but I remembered that Shiwon was my cousin ( :loool: ) and so I was like he can introduce me to the rest of SuJu AND TVXQ!!! lol, hahaha, I wish...

Pee

sarNie Elites
WOW a sig of kibum, heechul and hankyung YEY

OMG lol im so happy hahah! haha well u dont need to i was jk ^^

but thanks ^___^ ur awesome

lol JaM screamed?? lmao

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
When I first saw them perform, I thought there was only like five members and the rest were background dancers LOL. But 12 members is like wow!!! They got my attention because the look so darn cute.