***Super Junior***

Keomany

Music.heal.All
well maybe you are just a close-minded freak who only see what you want to see and block out others...Heechul is very cute..duh dont get offended? how could heechul fan not lol you are suck a meaning thoy lol....

i havent seen part 3 yet and with this dial-up internet i dont think i would lol

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not close minded.. I'm blunt and strightfoward and optimistic.. I just say whatever I feel like saying.. As for Helchul he remind me of my gay friend HAHA.. Oh gosh I never though of it but he really do remind me of my gay friend.. Helchul seems like a pretty funny guy though from watching the FULL HOUSE shows.. But still look gay to me.. I'm not mean.. I'm just stating my opinion.. Everyone have their own opinion on people.. You cant change the way people think.. I'm pretty sure there are people who agree with me and there are people like you who don’t..

Eps. 3 when they play that game.. Where they had to run and catch a person.. Whatever that game was.. Helchul looks really femanine HAHA>. As for the other guys they were cracking me up.. Jumping on each other backs HAHA..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahah ohh wow Thoy is getting serious..i shoudl know piss her off....

im got eps 3 and cant wait to watch it....im too excited

Keomany

Music.heal.All
okay i watched full house eps 3 and i was about to pee in my pants at 2 am...boy Heechul got joke I laugh so hard when he say sun in my eyes...soo fob but cute...but man what was the deal with Kibum but that hunnie got fine!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA Keo your so GAY just like your man! HAHA I admit Helchul is pretty funny in Full House though.. I can just look at him and laugh sometimes too.. Just because HAHA..

Anyways.. Too bad we don’t know korean or else we can figure out what they are saying.. Yeah I wonder if the fight between Kibum and that other guy is scripted.. Cause hey it's a reality show and it's somewhat scripted just for entertainment purposes!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahah duh Thoy samething if i knew korean i would understand it too lol dork...man kibum got mad about somethign but he act soo hott...cant wait to see the next part

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey guys, you know 3 members will be appearing in love letter this next saturday... it's choi si won, hee chul, and han kyung.

sorry no cap for han kyung... i don't feel like capture his part in LL preview... :sweat:

by the way, i wonder why hee chul looks so girly especially the way he did it with his eyebrows. :ph34r: also the hair didn't go well with him either... i have nothing to against him or whatsoever... everytime i see him, always bothers me... :huh:

sisii

wow han kyung will finally appear in a game show *hyper* I really like his personality. I'm so downloading this episode!

nj_babu

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously....OMG i really hav 2 watch love letter ^^ cant miss it
I just finished watching SJ full house ep.4...it's so funny, u definitely cant miss it...when Dong Hea play guitar and sing...OMG i was like stunned...he is not bad actually. After he cut his, i somehow think he does look like a monkey kkkk~~~ but when he plays guitar.... he looks so so so COOL!!!! cant stop myself rewatch it again

SJ full house ep.4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HT2HLGR6
credit: Soompi

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. thanks for sharing my dear.. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Siwon is back.. I'm definitly going to get it.. YAYYYYYY!! I wonder who are the girls on there? BSG should come back HAHA

HAHHAHA and CAT Helchul ALWAYS look like a girl.. I thought he was a girl at first when I first saw SJ peform on an award show.. i was like that girl look werid and scary HAHA.. then later i found out it was a guy HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Keomany

Music.heal.All
omg...part 4 is too cute...eun hyukie was too innocent...ohh lordie heechul and finally hankyung..i soo got to watch it

sisii

Thanks for sharing the songs! I've been having Suju fever lately lol

sisii

wow this tread is dead lol I guess I'll start it off :) I have soo many things to write

OMOO Han Kyung killed me in LL! He was simply hilarious in such a adorable way! And when he was explaning the game in chinese HAHAHA :loool: Darnnn my jaw hurt soo bad from laughing soo hard lolll

Ep.5 of SUJU's Full House was really funny. Donghae is starting to grow on me :wub: Eventhough he gets less camera time his side remarks is all you need to hear from him lol He told Anya that she looked like Nicholas Cage :loool: :loool: omoo omoo XD Then later on when they where about to play a game, he puts Nicholas Cage's picture on the desktop LMAO ohh god *tears from laughing too much* He's soo mischievous!

Earlier that day, they visited some historical place (the palace...) and then when they arrived there, Eun Hyuk was dress in traditionnal clothe and had fan in hi s hand looking all serious lol He was going to show everyone around and being their little tour guide. A funny part was when they where looking at some money and when Ki Bum as to looked at it, he puts the money in his pocket without anyone noticing hehe Ki Bum the thief. Later, I think they had to write a poem and the girls had to choose which one they liked the best. DongHae's and Shi Won's were the winner. I really like Shi Won's poem. He even painted a flower pot and all. Very artistic and pretty, a big romantic. They did The King's Man parody hehe Dong Hae was one of the clowns and he kept on doing backflips with one hand haha His signature move.

In the evening they started making fruit cocktail dessert and Heechul put a green chili pepper in Anya's glass lol They played animal name game and Donghae kept on naming the same animal lolll Shi Won lost twice and they made him drink a green stinky cocktail. At first Anya lost but our Shi Won was being the girls bodyguard and drank the green thing for Anya instead. *sigh* No wonder soo many girls (including me) loves him :wub: He's such a gentelman. I think Heechul likes Anya. Those two are pretty close and Heechul defended her when Donghae was mocking her. Kangin seems to like Eva because when she was feeding Ki Bum ice cream, Kangin was ready to claim the spoon but it went into Ki Bum's mouth already and he made a face lol Eva seem to be attracted to Han Kyung though.

I'll write more about ep.5 and ep.6 later..I'm tired now haha

[EDIT]

Episode 6 is a must watch! You'll love SuJu even more! They were simply cute and the whole episode was hilarious. Episode highlight...

- Them going to take taekwondo class and when they arrived, Eun Hyuk was lying on the floor with a fan loll Heechul was like "Again! You're here again!" lol
- Sung Min joining them
- When the little kid said something about SuJu and they all made a face. I think Eun Hyuk said something like "What you don't know us?" And Kangin and him started shouting "Super Junoir Ohéo!" haha
- Heechul hiding behing Anya during demonstration moves. He looked so scared then later he was in Sung Min's arms
- Donghae doing his backflips and landing with his face almost flat on the floor LOL
- Eva screaming and Ki Bum was running after her while they where playing the chicken fight game. She was soo adorable
- Han Kyung acting tough against Sung Min but got knocked off within five seconds haha
- Everyone joining in to touch the teacher's tummy
- The theacher making Dong Hae touch his butt HAHA His expression was soo cute!
- The Kangin went in and the teacher touch his butt LMAO
- Kangin getting wacked with the fan and got a punishment XD
- Dong Hae later joined him when he hugged the teacher and he's not suppose to XD XD
- Han Kyuk touching Shi Won's face and gazing into his eyes haha
- Eun Hyuk and Heechul where the MC'ing the matches
- Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk rapping during moves demonstrations
- The guys started singing U and Dong Hae started doing the choreographie when he suppose to do the taekwondo moves LMAO Goshh he's soo hyper. That part seriously made me laugh and the theacher hit him LMAO
- Eva doing her trademark dance and the boys joined in. They had to pulled her away cause she ws enjoying too much XD
- The girls buying Kimbap and told the guys that they made them haaha but later on confess that they only help cutting it hehe They were adorable
- the girls meeting with SBS narrator (the guy with that voice you always hear). They immitated him haha
- Eva and Anya cheering for the guys during their performance in Inkygayo. Kangin did the pointing move that Eva told him to do and Ki Bum did the one that Anya told him to do
- Super Junior winning Mutizen award in Inkygayo and that all cried!!! awwwwww that was the sweetest part! Dong Hae and Kangin thanks their dad. It was all soo sweet that i had to cry with them too

Well that is all the highlight for episode 6 :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thanks girl for the information..i d.l part 6 and i cant wait to watch it...i heard it was really sad....and part 5 was cute but wasnt the best

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Super Junior Full House! I'm glad that there's a subbing team for it now!! I'm so greatful to them! I rewatched ep1-4 after getting the subs and I watched ep5 and 6 without the subs. Hahaha, those SuJu boys...they just keep growing on me the more that I watch them ^^ I can't wait to see the next episode! I love this show! :D

sisii

ohhh JaM you're back! How was your vacation? :)

I know, I just love the way the boys interact with each other. They're simply adorable!^^ I read the translation for episode 5 and Kangin was sooo flirting with Eva! He wrote that poem for her and made her call him oppa hehe

sisii

Today's episode was soo cute and funny! hehe

- They all learned english and had to say "You look so gorgeous" XD
- Donghae and Hankyung was soo funny! When Hankyung was going to say "you look so gorgeous" to Donghae, he puts an ugly wig on his head loll and Hankyung said he wanted to throw up :loool:
- Donghae said to Anya that she looked like Nicholas Cage again lol
- When it was Shiwon's turn to say it to Kibum OMFG it was sooo hot! *dies*
- Eunhyuk said to Heechul "You look like Anya" XD Heechul got soo offended LOL
- When they learned about the weather, Eunhyuk and Heechul did a skit. Heechul:"Nice weather!" Eunhyuk:"Huh? o_O its raining =_=;" lol
- When Heechul said "you're so gorgeous" to Kangin, he replied back saying "I'm no easy" as in I'm not easy :lmao:
- Shiwon's NEON PINK UNDIE!!!!! :w000t: omooo hot..tooo HOT!
- Donghae and Kibum's conversation LOL

Donghae: "Listen to music me..."
Kibum: "huh? What are you saying?"
DH: "I mean listen w/ me. Come and put your ear here" (something like that in korean)
KB: "I like this song. Who's the singer?"
DH: "Super Junior"
KB "Super Junior? Ughh I hate them" LOLL :lol:

I can't wait till the next episode. Eeteuk will be there yippeee!