Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 12:02 AM
QUOTE(teedee @ Sep 21 2008, 11:51 PM)
ok i get what you mean cecilia...i'm open minded..but i'm just telling my feelings too..it may be offended to some people but that's how i feel..
oh i get what you mean now suprab buroot satan

yes, i understand you ja.
i'm not taking anything in offend.
some fans might if they were to jump conclusion by reading what we said without getting the whole concept.

it's okay for you to express your opinion just like how i express my too but i'm just suggesting my way of coping with celebrities relationship.

all that matter is .. i have BRAGELINA and AISH-ABI, no need to have another perfect couple.
just curious who is BRAGELINA and AISH-ABI? :huh:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yep true people's heart are always changing. for me there is no true love in this world. there is no soulmate. you can never have only 1 person that you can love for the rest of your life. you can love again and again.changing of the heart is a normal thing for human being. :eek:

yeah i agree about that too.....i know in this world people wont love each other for life..

cecilia

Staff member
true to some parts you said. but aum just seem fishy like he try too hard to defend himself that he's not gay which just make him look like he's trying to cover up. i guess we just have time do it thing. eventually people can't hide themselves that long. they have to come out now or later. as for aof he seem open now..but again let time do it thing lets see later on when he is in entertainment for a long time. will he still seem open about stuffs like he does now. :huh:
yes, as a fan of aum, i would say the same thing. ppl can't hide forever, eventually, they will come out clean. will i regret being their fans just b/c they're gay, not really, i'm may be against the whole idea of man and man together but if they are born that way, we can't judge them that way. just put ourselves in their shoes, if my friend is gay and i care about my friend, i rather have him come out clean and stuff than hide away for years. so whether he is or isn't, all matter is that if he's happy at what ever he's doing, then i'm cool with it. in the end, i'm will still appreciate the good acting from talent actors/actresses out their. give credit when it's due.

and yes, the more you see them, the more you're drawn into them. i guess, i went through that phase, i just don't give anymore. LOL i just focus on their works and their talents.

yep true people's heart are always changing. for me there is no true love in this world. i don't believe in soulmates. you can never have only 1 person that you can love for the rest of your life. i think you can love again and again.changing of the heart is a normal thing for human being. :eek:
exactly, that's how i view it too
but ppl that are in love will say different than us

i mean, my friend got married before me.
just recently, she said she FELL OUT OF LOVE with her hubby.
asking me for advice, not a good idea, being single, i will just tell her to look for other fishes Lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 12:08 AM
QUOTE(teedee @ Sep 22 2008, 12:00 AM)
true to some parts you said. but aum just seem fishy like he try too hard to defend himself that he's not gay which just make him look like he's trying to cover up. i guess we just have time do it thing. eventually people can't hide themselves that long. they have to come out now or later. as for aof he seem open now..but again let time do it thing lets see later on when he is in entertainment for a long time. will he still seem open about stuffs like he does now.

yes, as a fan of aum, i would say the same thing. ppl can't hide forever, eventually, they will come out clean. will i regret being their fans just b/c they're gay, not really, i'm may be against the whole idea of man and man together but if they are born that way, we can't judge them that way. just put ourselves in their shoes, if my friend is gay and i care about my friend, i rather have him come out clean and stuff than hide away for years. so whether he is or isn't, all matter is that if he's happy at what ever he's doing, then i'm cool with it. in the end, i'm will still appreciate the good acting from talent actors/actresses out their. give credit when it's due.

and yes, the more you see them, the more you're drawn into them. i guess, i went through that phase, i just don't give anymore. LOL i just focus on their works and their talents.
ok you got me all wrong now. i'm not saying being gay is wrong. i'm not against men loving men..i think people can do whatever they want. it's not wrong.any kind of love is not wrong. love is love. whoever love eachother is very good.

paof

i just tells you guy my opinion too.........i know i will always be pinky n aof fan no matter what just like you are pinky n aum fan....

people have different opinion

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but what i'm saying is..i just think, in my opinion, is that aum is hiding his gayness...and he dating pinky is a way of him hiding it..to cover up his true self..but we don't know if that is true..because only time will tell what is true and what is not..

cecilia

Staff member
^oh no, mis-communication there ja. that's just me saying, i'm just using me as an example .. not you ja. lol

as for Bragelina and Aish-Abi.

bragelina is BRAD PITT * ANGELINA JOLIE=HOLLYWOOD COUPLE ..

Aish-Abi is AISHWARYA RAI AND AHBISEK BACHAN=BOLLYWOOD COUPLE

yes, only time can tell. just like our politician here in the states. bill eventually admit the lewinsky affair. that governor came out after so many years in hiding with so many kids w/his wife.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 12:11 AM
i just tells you guy my opinion too.........i know i will always be pinky n aof fan no matter what just like you are pinky n aum fan....

people have different opinion
i agree i will always be pinky and aof fan too...and will never be aum's fan either..i just don't like his acting and his overall appearance as well as his personalities... :eek:

paof

bye it too late now i'm going to sleep now so bye see u tomorrow teedee...

cecilia

Staff member
i agree i will always be pinky and aof fan too...and will never be aum fan either..i just don't like his acting and his overall appearance as well as his personalities... :eek:
i use to think like that too. should see all the comments i make about him :blush:
i didn't like him until JLR came along. i have never touch any of his lakorns.
and now that i go back and watch some of them.
they are good. == not making you change your mind either.
but just saying that i often make mistake on ppl i don't like but eventually came to like.
that is why, i'm trying to be very open mind right now.
not saying that you're not, but i'm just saying, we should give other opportunity to prove it to us in whatever way.
again, i guess, if one's not a fan, maybe there's no possibility of one becoming a fan.

i guess, that is why i like so many weird and not good looking ppl as well as good looking ppl with bad acting too LOl

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for the new and banners of them...I really the last pic..can't wait to see them on screen again..

somp9

sarNie Adult
Want Aof & Pinky in a Revenge/slap/kiss lakorn and have more sweet scenses than SBS.
Hope it si confirm soon about their upcoming lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 12:19 AM
QUOTE(teedee @ Sep 22 2008, 12:15 AM)
i agree i will always be pinky and aof fan too...and will never be aum fan either..i just don't like his acting and his overall appearance as well as his personalities...

i use to think like that too. should see all the comments i make about him
i didn't like him until JLR came along. i have never touch any of his lakorns.
and now that i go back and watch some of them.
they are good. == not making you change your mind either.
but just saying that i often make mistake on ppl i don't like but eventually came to like.
that is why, i'm trying to be very open mind right now.
not saying that you're not, but i'm just saying, we should give other opportunity to prove it to us in whatever way.
again, i guess, if one's not a fan, maybe there's no possibility of one becoming a fan.

i guess, that is why i like so many weird and not good looking ppl as well as good looking ppl with bad acting too LOl
i know i won't change my mind about him because i have watch many of his la korns and just don't like his acting. especially his tone of voice annoys me the most. i watch JLR. and i didn't like it either. but my sister does. i still don't understand what is so good about this la korn that make a lot of people like it. the plot and praek and nangaek character just annoys me. i think the old version with Leekit+Saovitree was much better. praek was a gentleman. there was no r-scene, there were more sweet scenes of praek and nangaek too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah want them to confirm soon too that Pinky+Aof will get to play a new la korn together again. guess we have to wait till January to find out. but from what Pinky's webmaster said, there is a high chance that they will definately get pair up again. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

more Pinky's pix at the event and Aof's pix at his clothing store, his fanclub made the shirt for him. he was like won't people think i'm crazy promoting myself? :lol: they are both so cute! miss them together so much.. :(