Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah there is a saying the more 2 people get to be close, work together the more close they will be and closeness sometimes turn to love. :lol:
as for his spec...most people can never get what they want. it's just their dream girl,guy they want to be their boy/girlfriend but in real life that's a different story because it really comes down to personality and how well you understand and get along with that person. and he and Pinky seem to get along very well. from his interview he seem to admire her a lot. and he kept complimenting her saying she's cute, pretty, has flawless body figure, checking her out, said she help him with his acting..i don't know about other people. but when a guy said that about a girl he has a crush on her...

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. or when ask about her, he blushed :p

only way to avoid rejection is that if ONLY pinky like dating younger man.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah there is a saying the more 2 people get to be close, work together the more close they will be and closeness sometimes turn to love. :lol:
as for his spec...most people can never get what they want. it's just their dream girl,guy they want to be their boy/girlfriend but in real life that's different because it comes down to personality and how well you understand and get along. and he and Pinky seem to get along very well. from his interview he seem to admire her a lot. and he kept complimenting her..that is call having a crush on her...

why do he complimenting her....

paof

^haha. or when ask about her, he blushed :p

only way to avoid rejection is that if ONLY pinky like dating younger man.

see so it seen like he really has a crush on her........ :yahoo: :spin:

paof

why dont aof meet pinky first then aum... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
for sure he has a crush on her. yep he sure was blushing when he talk about her. and when the host man said in the la korn they always get close and fighting..he was all smiling...look very shy. blushing..

cecilia

Staff member
i'm not saying he have a crush on her but when the host from club 7 ask about his spec, the way he say it, it's just cute and funny but yet kindda demanding, making his fans feel hopeless in a way, well, unless, you're pretty, then you're in his list :lol:

anyway, he still is a cool guy, maybe he's just feeling intimidate by Pinky since she's a verstile actress than him.

paof

i think she wont rejection him.... :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 11:25 PM
why dont aof meet pinky first then aum...
i was thinking the same..why doesn't aof meet pinky first :huh: but i'm saying he has a crush on her for sure. she's cute, pretty,cheerful, get a long well with other which is part of his spec. too. just missing is..she's not light skined and chinese looking..but that doesn't mean she's not his spec...

cecilia

Staff member
why dont aof meet pinky first then aum... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that's so funny too.

us ATEAM fans say the same thing about him and Aff together before pinky.
i guess, as fans, we just have to let it go and go with the flow.
or to me, i have done alot of home wrecking other actors/actresses, i'm just fed up with my own criticizing. Lol
or the stuff i see criticize all over ... i guess, us fans need to give them spaces to evaluate their relationship.
some relationship might not last, some might, the future is uncertain like pinky said.
so if they're happy now, let them be happy and enjoy each other company.
sometime, fan just have to put ourselves in their shoe, it's the matter of the heart that count the most
so if they accept each other atm, then let it be.

i'm all for the ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY = the more, the better.
and like i said, REALLY HOPE HE IMPROVE -- and don't disappoint me like Sunti or how Paul did to me for those last few of his lakorns.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i know aof won't disappoint me. because begin. i admit i didn't have hope with him at all. i was scare he will pull pinky down.because he's new and acting won't be as good. but he prove me wrong. he improve more and more in sbs.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think major thing is he get a good role like san and he get to work with pinky which is she is a great actress and send her feelings tru her character very well so it sends it to him and make him into his character more. so she's a good coach for him...i understand about real life couples and on screen couples but i still can't help it.. to hope that she and aof will get hook up.. :p

paof

i know aof won't disappoint me. because begin. i admit i didn't have hope with him at all. i was scare he will pull pinky down.because he's new and acting won't be as good. but he prove me wrong. he improve more and more in sbs.

yeah i agree he did improve a lots.... :dude:

cecilia

Staff member
^i say the same thing too before.
but if think about it, why be sad, it's their life, they lead the way they want.
they choose whoever they want to partner with.

as long as i get to see the good product of their works, then i'm cool with it.
lakorn will be lakorn, it will not be put into life unless, the actor/actress decide to make it to reality.

that's how i came to the conclusion, to just keep fantasizing but not yet demand anything from them .. Lol ..

as for Aof improvement. i'm not sure, he still stiff here and there.
if compare to nang tard, in nang tard, he didn't speak much nor act much, just act shyly, which something he's good at already.
so pretty much, nang tard didn't exactly justisfy his acting.

but for sbs, he's the lead, he there, but not totally there. there's still room for improvement but i just hope he wont' disappoint me since i heard mix review about the new lakorn with Jakajan.

paof

i think major thing is he get a good role like san and he get to work with pinky which is she is a great actress and send her feelings tru her character very well so it sends it to him and make him into his character more. so she's a good coach for him...i understand about real life couples and on screen couples but i still can't help it.. to hope that she and aof will get hook up.. :p

yeah i know i wish too.....i wish that they would hook up too..... :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still not cool with her seeing aum, i don't like the guy, sorry to say but to me he just seem like a faker.pretend to be this gentleman. i have a bad vibe about him that he's only seeing pinky because he want to be famous that he get to date a pretty famous girl like her and maybe cover up his gayness. :eek:

paof

i know you like aum n aff together just like i like pinky n aof together so i guess we has different idea...

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i do would prefer them together in real life before, if they do, i would still agree on it, but i won't be sad if they are not.
before, i may be b/c i didn't think thoroughly, a relationship can not be force by the fans and that's why i came to accept the difference but that doesn't mean, i should go in and make both their lives miserable. If they want to ruin it, they will be the one doing the work. not me as their fans.

as for rather if he's gay or not, we don't know.
we can't prove it unless one come out and claim it.
whatever we heard in the news, we can't always take that to heart.

and nope, for this one, i will have to defend, THEY BOTH HAVE THEIR FAME.
she's as famous as him and as popular as him too.
she have her fan to back her up and so does he.
not saying that she's good but she have flaw as well as him.

what i'm trying to saying is, they both are not overshadowing one another.
they have their own talents -- one thing that aum is known for, his talents or the way he express.
so we can't just claim that only pinky is the the famous one here in their relationship.

also if you look back at aum's gf, he's have pretty nice looking woman out there, pinky can't be the only one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i need to rephrase myself, i think he want to be more famous that's why he want to date her. i know news is news but if there is no truth to it then why there is always news coming out he's gay..they can't just make up news if it's not even part true...