Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
and the other thing is he want to date her so he will get more work. but you gotta admit when celebrate are dating the media pay more attention to you and you get more well known and more news on you and you get more work...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i know that everyone has different actor or actress that they like......it just like you like aff n aum....just like we like pinky n aof...

paof

i know that the truth are the truth you cant change it...but i just wish it could change it.......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
to me aof just seem more sincere than aum. i have a bad feelings about aum. just a bad vibe, bad gut feelings about him.

cecilia

Staff member
^that, i can't blame. it's part of the fan wants too.
if they are in high demand, then they are.
some might take their relationship as promotions but maybe to them, they are not.
just like what you said, the more ppl hang out together, the better chance they'll drawn into one another.

i know, i have different taste than some of you here but that doesn't mean, i am right too.
i'm just saying that we need to see beyond the pictures instead of locking ourselves in someone's relationship.
some of you might find it offend, could be the wording how i said it, but what i mean is that .. we need to be more open mind.

as for the news, some can be partially true, but that doesn't mean, it's all true too.
rather he use her or she use him, it's a win win situation for both.
let's say if i'm a super fan of pinky, of course, i will defend her and say whatever on aum too
but b/c i'm a fan of both, i have to put in my good words for both.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i get what you mean cecilia...i'm open minded..but i'm just telling my feelings too..it may be offended to some people but that's how i feel..
oh i get what you mean now suprab buroot satan

paof

^that, i can't blame. it's part of the fan wants too.
if they are in high demand, then they are.
some might take their relationship as promotions but maybe to them, they are not.
just like what you said, the more ppl hang out together, the better chance they'll drawn into one another.

i know, i have different taste than some of you here but that doesn't mean, i am right too.
i'm just saying that we need to see beyond the pictures instead of locking ourselves in someone's relationship.
some of you might find it offend, could be the wording how i said it, but what i mean is that .. we need to be more open mind.

as for the news, some can be partially true, but that doesn't mean, it's all true too.
rather he use her or she use him, it's a win win situation for both.
let's say if i'm a super fan of pinky, of course, i will defend her and say whatever on aum too
but b/c i'm a fan of both, i have to put in my good words for both.

we just say that pinky n aof should date.... n we know that we can say it but it wont be true cause wish is wish it cant be true.....but it just what we want>...

cecilia

Staff member
to me aof just seem more sincere than aum. i have a bad feelings about aum. just a bad vibe, bad gut feelings about him.
maybe he's new to the business, and have not encounter any bad experience to have yet hide some of his true information.

in comparison, just like pancake, when she first start, she answer all the questions, in which she had became one of the favorite ppl interview by reporter.
but now that news are surfacing around with the qurrel between her mom and kwan, she have to mum about it. pretty much, what i want to say is that, when ppl first put themselves in the open, ppl take it as being open, but once reporter or fans start to invade in one privacy, they have to be mum about it and since Aum and Pinky are old to the industry, they have to mum about a certain things. i'm not defending the whole gay scene of what the reporter said about him or anything, but i'm just saying, eventually, ppl will learn to be mum about their life and that too will give us feel fishy when we see them and that is why we will never come to conclusion unless, ppl randomly come out and admit it like some of the politician here in the states. LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan
we just say that pinky n aof should date.... n we know that we can say it but it wont be true cause wish is wish it cant be true.....but it just what we want>...
but sometimes wish can come true..if we only have hope.. :lol: she and aum are just seeing eachother they are not marry yet..so things can always change...

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, the future is uncertain and that is why, it's okay to see they date other ppl or hang out with other ppl.

take for example. KADE/NOON. NING/TOUCH :p

paof

but sometimes wish can come true..if we only have hope.. :lol: she and aum are just seeing eachother they are not marry yet..so things can always change...

i wish too.....i hope it can change it.... :spin:

paof

yeah because people can change their love n heart to another person.....n it true that they are not married yet...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 11:55 PM
QUOTE(teedee @ Sep 21 2008, 11:48 PM)

maybe he's new to the business, and have not encounter any bad experience to yet hide some of his true information.

in comparison, just like pancake, when she first start, she answer all the questions, in which she had became one of the favorite ppl interview by reporter.
but now that news are surfacing around with the qurrel between her mom and kwan, she have to mum about it. pretty much, what i want to say is that, when ppl first put themselves in the open, ppl take it as being open, but once reporter or fans start to invade in one privacy, they have to be mum about it and since Aum and Pinky are old to the industry, they have to mum about a certain things. i'm not defending the whole gay scene of what the reporter said about him or anything, but i'm just saying, eventually, ppl will learn to be mum about their life and that too will give us feel fishy when we see them and that is why we will never come to conclusion unless, ppl randomly come out and admit it like some of the politician here in the states. LOL
true to some parts you said. but aum just seem fishy like he try too hard to defend himself that he's not gay which just make him look like he's trying to cover up. i guess we just have time do it thing. eventually people can't hide themselves that long. they have to come out now or later. as for aof he seem open now..but again let time do it thing lets see later on when he is in entertainment for a long time. will he still seem open about stuffs like he does now. :huh:

paof

n the more you know about them the more you fallen for them...just like the actor n actress that everyone like....the more you watch them the more your like them..

cecilia

Staff member
ok i get what you mean cecilia...i'm open minded..but i'm just telling my feelings too..it may be offended to some people but that's how i feel..
oh i get what you mean now suprab buroot satan
yes, i understand you ja.
i'm not taking anything in offend.
some fans might if they were to jump conclusion by reading what we said without getting the whole concept.

it's okay for you to express your opinion just like how i express my too but i'm just suggesting my way of coping with celebrities relationship.

all that matter is .. i have BRAGELINA and AISH-ABI, no need to have another perfect couple. :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 12:00 AM
yeah because people can change their love n heart to another person.....n it true that they are not married yet...
yep true people's heart are always changing. for me there is no true love in this world. i don't believe in soulmates. you can never have only 1 person that you can love for the rest of your life. i think you can love again and again.changing of the heart is a normal thing for human being. :eek: