Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
just pray then she will break it off with aum soon so Aof can go in and ask her out :lol: yep so glad that she's in ch7 and he's in ch3 because don't want to see them in a la korn together either.

yeah i know so lucky that he is not in ch7........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but then most girls like older guys because they feel older guys can protect them than younger guys though. sucks! that Aof is younger than her.. <_<

paof

i wish they would break as soon as possible....so aof will has the change to ask her out too....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well even though she and Aof are not a couple in real life at least they're a couple on screen and hope they'll keep playing many la korns together again...like 4-5 more la korns together will be great..i won't get tire of them..there is a saying the more you are close to someone the more sparks will fly... :lol:

paof

but then most girls like older guys because they feel older guys can protect them than younger guys though. sucks! that Aof is younger than her.. <_<

i dont think that ways.......but they are too old too.can fight..... :loool:

paof

well even though she and Aof are not a couple in real life at least they're a couple on screen and hope they'll keep playing many la korns together again...like 4-5 more la korns together will be great..i won't get tire of them..there is a saying the more you are close to someone the more sparks will fly... :lol:

i know i want more lakorn of aof in pinky..... :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if she break up with aum...mm..will aof be brave enough to ask her out. hahah. he seem shy and nervous around her...

paof

i thought you guy say it seen like aof has a crush on pinky right....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wow pinky is so pretty!

nice pictures..if only aof was in it, it'll be even nicer haha..
ahaha! sooo Agree!! XD!!!

hhaa. did i read it righT? .. she wrote ''PINO'' FEVER :loool: .. is that suppose to be pinky/aof? :p
hahahaha i went bakk to read that..i guess thats what it means!! LAMO!!!! :loool:

hahaha yeah i so agree on that!! atleast they are already a couple on lakorns then that makes me happy:] LMAo

oh yeah thanks for the pictures:] Teedee :dude:

paof

if she break up with aum...mm..will aof be brave enough to ask her out. hahah. he seem shy and nervous around her...

but if he has more lakorn with her i think he will has the confident to ask her........ :spin:

paof

i know he will has the confident if he really has a crush on her... :clap: :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Aof a lot,he seem like a sincere guy. whatever he feels he tell it like it is. like he shake and nervous he said it, he think Pinky is very pretty he said it out, and he was excited when he get to meet her..he said it's like a dream for him because Pinky is nang egg for ch7 and who is he? a new guy..he never thought he would get to hug,touch Pinky like this...he doesn't hold back his feelings...you know like some guy wouldn't tell their true feelings on tv....because they scare people will look at them like goofy and stuffs..Aof seem like a really cool guy...i like that about him...he doesn't care if he will come out looking goofy but that's what make him look reallly cool he doesn't care about reputation...

paof

do you guy think that pinky has a crush on aof too? :yahoo: :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
not sure if aof have a crush on her, but how describe his spec, yes, it sorta lean toward that way of pretty n'ek ..
as for pinky and aum, before it was more of him going after her, now she's sorta of reply in interview that atm, at least, she's happy with whatever they are doing. not sure, for me, i came to accept it, happy or unhappy, at least they date. LOl .. i don't care anymore .. as long as i get to see ATEAM onscreen together. Pinky can be with other p'ek too. i mean, i like her with other p'ek other than Aum too. or maybe i can't decide since i'm a fan of all three of them :loool:

regardless, i wish a new lakorn go through and hope to see more improvement from Aof too. actually, i expect more improvement next time when he's with pinky b/c it'll be his 4th lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Aof does have a crush on Pinky. and he's a sweet talker. he would say it out that she's cute and pretty. but asking her out is another thing. saying and actually asking her out is different. maybe he's scare of rejection. what if he ask her out and she said no. that's heart breaking.. :lol:

paof

yeah Aof does have a crush on Pinky. and he's a sweet talker. he would say it out that she's cute and pretty. but asking her out is another thing. saying and actually asking her out is different. maybe he's scare of rejection. what if he ask her out and she said no. that's heart breaking.. :lol:

truth that why they should get more lakorn to know each other...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think he will improve his acting for sure if he get to play with Pinky again. because she's a great actress. she will help him with his acting. which she already did in SBS...he improve in SBS...

paof

i think he will improve his acting for sure if he get to play with Pinky again. because she's a great actress. she will help him with his acting. which she already did in SBS...he improve in SBS...

yeah.....she did help him a lots..... n he :dude: did improve is acting in sbs......