Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's call the Fino Fever Fest at siam paragon. Pinky went to paint a bag for an auction. Win was there too, he was painting the bag next to her. but i wish Aof was with her instead though. :p

here is the bag that she painted. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 07:53 PM
QUOTE(somp9 @ Sep 21 2008, 12:42 PM)
Hope Pinky & Aof to be pair up again soon.
Aof and Pancake does not match. Aof and Pinky all the way.

yeah i know....no pancake n aof...
yep i agree wanna see only Aof and Pinky. no other girl will match Aof except Pinky. they are the perfect match. no one else can replace them...gosh! so badly want Jan. to come wonder what la korn will Aof and Pinky be playing in. ^_^

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yep i agree wanna see only Aof and Pinky. no other girl will match Aof except Pinky. they are the perfect match. no one else can replace them...gosh! so badly want Jan. to come wonder what la korn will Aof and Pinky be playing in. ^_^

yeah i know cant wait until then...........yeah pinky n aof 4ever i just love them.... :clap: :yahoo:

paof

:yahoo: pinky not really date aum?right teedee... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 10:18 PM
pinky not really date aum?right teedee...
sorry to tell you this...but yes she's seeing aum..he admit she's his girlfriend already :angry: well hope she break it off with him soon because she's too good for him. he doesn't deserve her. :lol: she deserve to be with a young cute looking guy like Aof. :p

paof

sorry to tell you this...but yes she's seeing aum..he admit she's his girlfriend already :angry: well hope she break it off with him soon because she's too good for him. he doesn't deserve her. :lol: she deserve to be with a young cute looking guy like Aof. :p

really when did she say that..

paof

it just to bad that they hooked up...cause i dont really like him at all.....

paof

y did she has to hooked up with him?oh my gosh so sad.....maybe my hope wont come true .....

paof

at least they dont has a lakorn together cause i wont watch it........they dont match at all......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
she said she's only seeing him right now not other guys but she still doesn't call him her boyfriend yet though :huh: but sound like she accept him as her boyfriend already though. :eek: yeah i don't like him at all either. yep they don't match...he's too old for her..age wise and appearance wise too. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just pray then she will break it off with aum soon so Aof can go in and ask her out :lol: yep so glad that she's in ch7 and he's in ch3 because don't want to see them in a la korn together either.