Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Whats the rating?

This lakorn was getting gooooooooooodd..

But then, everything was jammed in one episode and it was UGH. The ending was the scene after their willing. Aof didn't look sick. you can tell that Aof looks kinda sick in episode 13.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
YEAH ESP ME......MY FAVORITE COUPLE .... I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY IT BUT I JUST FALLING IN LOVE WITH PINKY N AOF.............SUCH A CUTE COUPLE.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he didn't look sick in the scene on the mountain. the pass rating was 11-12 don't know the present one yet. wanna know too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YEAH ESP ME......MY FAVORITE COUPLE .... I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY IT BUT I JUST FALLING IN LOVE WITH PINKY N AOF.............SUCH A CUTE COUPLE.....
i agree. they are very adorable together.

nina07

sarNie Adult
This is not my first lakorn, and it isn't my first Pinky disappointed lakorn either. Imma go watch Nong Miew Kearl Petch. That, was just too cute.
Haha, Wait for me! LMAO :lol:
I'd have to say that was one of Pinky's best lakorns ;)
Cee and Pinky <3

paof

YEAH I KNOW I CANT GET ENOUGH OF PINKY N AOF IN SBS............I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OF PINKY N AOF.....................

paof

IF I WERE THAT LADY I WOULD WAIT UNTIL HE GET BETTER THEN WILL FILM AFTER THAT

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
her la korn with cee is good but i don't know not my favorite. guess i don't like cee's character. don't like praek with that kind of character. i like her la korn with oil more. even though it's not that good but she look more cute with oil.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
and i also like her la korn with weir and chakrit. she look cute with these 2 guys too. but of course she look much more cute with aof. hehe.

paof

OH MY GOSH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PAIR UP TOGETHER AGAIN ...I JUST BEGGED THAT LADY...CROSS MY HEART......