Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I can't read anything on ch7 website. Its all in thai and I can't read thai.

What are the fan on ch7 saying???

AOF AND PINKY ALWAYS...

I want someone to make me a banner. :)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WOW, this is the FIRST lakorn that I am complaining about && want to see more offffff....

PINKY AND AOF..

their behind the scene video interview is too cute.

They are saying that they want Aof and Pinky in another lakorn. And the cut scenes into a VCD or DVD so that they can buy it LMAO :lol: If they decide to do that, I'll buy it and upload for you guys ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
dara video still make good la korns. that's why i want to see Pinky play with them again. but sad about dara video is the evil lady like to rush them to film their la korns. they are the company that film and air the same time a lot on their la korns.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
IF THEY MAKE IN DVD OR VCD I WOULD BUSY IT TOO.....CAUSE I JUST LOVE PINKY N AOF...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Pinky's other lakorn is okay to watch, cause I like the pa eak she was with.

BUT its different with SBS. Her and Aof makes its GOOOOOOD.. When I saw the first eipsode I was already hoooked.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah this storyline and praek and nangaek character are very good. that's why make a lot of people like it. and of course pinky and aof play their character so cute too. so triple double make this la korn fun to watch.

paof

I WOULD REWATCH IT UNTIL MY SISTER HATE IT...

paof

IF I COULD TELL THE FUTURE I WILL DOING EVERYTHING TO STOP IT TO HAPPEN..........JUST WISH I COULD TELL FUTURE LIKE....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep this la korn everything went so well together. the storyline, script writer, director,other actors+actress, the ost, all become a good package. that's why it really sucks that it didn't end like the summary.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I rewatch episode 2 today. The pool and mud part was just tooo cute and funny.

Aof and Pinky BETTER have another lakorn SOOOOOOOOOOOOON..