Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so annoy by pancake too. what is so good about her. she keep playing the same role and her acting is not improving either. people are tire of her face too not only use people in Thailand are too. keep seeing her face. now 2 la korns of her are airing at the same time.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
agree the lady plan favorites. she care more about rating than the actors and the fans feelings.she's very unfair. it's up to her if they can make the la korn short or long. they should have at least 18 episodes in here. but instead 14. sucks a lot piss me off so much! arrgghh.
they should of totally wait.. no need to rush at all.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
WHEN I FIRST SEE PANCAKE ON THE NEW THEN SUDDENLY I KEEP ON SEEING HER ON THE NEW THAT SHE GOING TO HAS NEW LAKORN OR WHATEVER........SHE HAS SO MUCH LAKORN ON AIR SO Y DO SHE HAS TO HAS SO MUCH LAHORN..........I JUST SO MAD AT THAT LADY IT NOT FAIR TO KWAN N PINKY AT ALL I REALLY MEAN IT.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the reason kwan didn't have a new la korn yet is maybe because of the news she has with poo in PRRA? but i think she will have one soon. don't worry. she's pretty famous and has lots of fans so you just have to wait. but i'm still happy that Pinky is having more la korns in line. or else i would be more piss. but still piss about the ending of this la korn.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I know what you mean Teedee.

Her lakorn with Stefen is still on air and she has one airing next week. SO LAME. 2 airing lakorn within a month. ANNOYING !!!!!!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
because to me this la korn has good storyline, script writer, director, the actors+actress also play their character well. especially Pinky and Aof they look so cute together. and i like their characters in here. they have chemistry. i like the fresh new thing about Aof. can tell in some sweet scenes with Pinky he's nervous and shy but he manage to hold it back and play his character well.

paof

PANCAKE ALREADY HAS 5 LAKORN.....................WOW..........IT JUST SEEN LIKE 10 ALREADY TO ME .........CAUSE I KEE ON SEEING HER FACE OVER N OVER.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i skip around too on the ending. lily's dad died right? i saw she wore a black shirt.

paof

I KNOW.........PINKY N AOF JUST SO CUTE.........I THINK THAT HE WILL BE NERVOUS TO BE WITH PINKY BUT HE SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm scare if pinky and aof pair up again their new la korn won't be as good as this la korn. because to make a la korn good it has to have a good storyline and script writer and director and other cast member too. and this la korn has all of it, but just sucks that they didn't get to finish the la korn. but no matter what any la korn of pinky and aof play together is fine with me as long as they get to pair up again it'll make me so happy already.

paof

N SWEET TOGETHER.............LOVE PINKY N AOF.............

paof

YEAH I THINK SO....AT LEAST PINKY + AOF I WOULD BE HAPPY TOO.....