Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I KNOW WHEN I FIRST READ IT I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT....BUT IT JUST SO SAD THAT HE HAS TO SICK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ENDING......I NOT THAT MAD CAUSE I WILL MAKE THAT LADY TO PAIR AOF N PINKY TOGETHER IN A NEW LAKORN......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah khun dang is still the boss lady. she's horrible. like to torture her actors. rush them to film and air fast when they're not even half done with the la korn yet. she's crazy. i hate her! the decision is all up to her if she want to extend the ending she could have done so but she's cruel so tell them to end it fast.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree the summary was really good. sucks that they didn't finish filming it. i can wait for the real full ending. they should just wait for aof to be well and come back and film the rest. i mean only 3 episodes left. what a waste to cut out all of the sweet scenes of them on the mountain. i'm so mad.
i know.. everyone wants to see the real ending that is suppose to be like in the summary. channel 7 pisses me off with their endings.... i'm hoping that they extend it, fans will support and wait patietly for the full ending, but no, they just cut out half of the ending and re edit it. They should of just wait until Aof gets better to finish filming. I'm still very disappointed at Dara and Channel 7 boss.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i think they won't re film anymore. but what we can do is ask ch7 to pair up Pinky and Aof again. and with similar character and storyline would be great

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah khun dang is still the boss lady. she's horrible. like to torture her actors. rush them to film and air fast when they're not even half done with the la korn yet. she's crazy. i hate her! the decision is all up to her if she want to extend the ending she could have done so but she's cruel so tell them to end it fast.
ARRG what an EVIL LADY... doesn't she have any senses? Doesn't she thinmk ahead that what if things go wrong and they can't finsih filming in time to air it.... I want her FIRE!

paof

I KNOW .....MAY BE THAT LADY RUSH SO MUCH AOF IS SICK..........I THINK I KNOW Y SHE WANTED TO RUSH SBS CAUSE OF PANCAKE LAKORN.....WITH AOF N TLE...I JUST SO MAD AT THAT LADY....SHE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL HE GET BETTER..........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree should fire that evil witch lady. she hurt the fans feelings a lot that watch this la korn. they were complaining too that she should stop making the producers to film and air at the same time. because nothing good come with it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep it's all her fault that aof get sick she let him play 2 la korns at the same time and both la korn are rush to film and air fast and he's new to this kind of working so he got sick easily.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I'm anticipating for some of channel 7's new lakorn, I don't know if I'm going to watch it, b/c I don't want to be disappoint again. The last two lakorns that I watch from channel 7 the ending was not satify at all... even though I love the storyline and the pairings.... I'm very disappoint how they like to rush the ending.... They make everything revel at the last moment and there's bearly enough sweet scenes between the pra'nangs.

paof

SHE SHOULD LET THEM FINISH FILMING THAN AIR IT........SHE JUST WANT THEM TO FILING N ON AIR IT.......SHE ....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they should get a new boss. this lady is crazy. and some la korns are so boring but she tell them to extend it.but a good la korn like this she won't extend it and won't let them postpone it till aof feels better either. gosh! she's so evil!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
agree should fire that evil witch lady. she hurt the fans feelings a lot that watch this la korn. they were complaining too that she should stop making the producers to film and air at the same time. because nothing good come with it.
If she gets fire, then I'll be happy. She tortures all of the actors and actresses.

Y CANT THEY FIRE HER ANYWAY........
I know. No wonder channel 7 lakorn is sinking down because they have an inconsiderate boss... She doesn't care about her actors as long as the ratings are good, then she pushes them to film and air at the same time.

Ugh, I want to see the real ending! *cries*
I'm already crying in my heart.... I want to see it too.

paof

I HAVE SEE A LOTS OF COUPLE BUT I ONLY HAVE 2 FAVORITE ONE...THE 1 ONE IS PINKY N AOF THE NEXT ONE IS KWAN N WIER..................JUST LOVE THEM..

Me too. If it was Polyplus, I would've called my friend's mom. But this is DaraVDO. When will some DaraVDO heir come study here? So I can befriend them LMAO :lol: