Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee... i'm disappointed... I was so looking forward to this lakorn.... I don't blame my Aof at all that he got sick. Poor Aof, just get better... the thing that made me mad is why only 3 weet epi..... and the first nine are like fighting and fighting... I'm still pretty mad. Hopefully they get paired together again. I'm still mad that they cut all the other sweet scenes. I was so looking forward to it... oh man now this is my second one that the ending turns me down.. can't they just postpone the ending.... and wait til he gets better and they finsih it and then air it.... Man, now I don't know if I want to watch another channel 7 lakorn.... I like their pairings and their storyline, but it's something about their ending that doesn't satify me at all.... anyways I want this couple to reunite again and soo many other channel 7 pairings too.... I don't know if I should watch the one with Pancake and Tle and Aof... although as much as I love Aof and Tle, I don't know about Pancake.... I mean she's pretty, but i just don't like her... I want to see Pinky and Kwan... I don't know, but it seems that channel likes to promote Pancake alot more tha some of their new na'eks.... She has lakorns after lakorns.. and what about my poor kwan... I don't hear any news about her having any upcoming lakorns, and Pancakes she still has one airing and then next thing she already has another one coming.... I want Pinky and Aof and I want Win and Kwan to reunited ASAP. Love these two couples.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't watch the ending yet.. i'm still debating wheter or not I should watch it... I was looking forward to the ending like the summary instead... Such a pain that it doesn't end like that.... but i love Pinky and Aof too.... it just tears my heart apart that the ending is not what I wanted....

nina07

sarNie Adult
No, for the next lakorn he's going to be in, hes like the second p'ek i think. Tle is going to be with Pancake in SST though :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i blame the ch7 boss lady because she tell them to air the la korn too fast. should let them finish filming or film half way before airing it and it also won't torture the actors too. and second i blame dara video company. they film too slow. they know it's going to end this week but still didn't even finish filming yet. poor Aof they work him too hard. yeah i agree ch7 has problems with the ending of their la korns.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I agree about Pancake. She does have Lakorns after Lakorns. I think she's pretty also, but I find her very annoying. LOL. Seems like she is their ch7 favorite actress. She is the only nang eak I know has been paired up with Stefen more then twice.

I haven't heard about anymore lakorns with kwan too. I miss her.
Im glad Pinky has 2 more for this year.

Can't wait for Pinky's lakorn with Win and Amy as supporting actress. Love Amy also. :)

I will always rewatch this lakorn. Love Aof and Pinky. Maybe next year Aof will be paired up with Kwan and MORE with Pinky.

I want to see Pinky pair up with Stefen too. I wonder how they would match. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
THANKS TEEDEE!!! for posting the sweet ending pictures. :wub:
I wish we could have seen the before and more after too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not looking forward to Aof la korn with Jekajan. not a fan of hers and tire of pancake face a lot. but will give it a try because like Aof. i want to see him pair up with Pinky again so much. suck though that Aof is the second couple in susangtawan when he's the main praek with Pinky in here hope they will bring him back to playing the main praek again. no no don't want to see Pinky pair up with stefan. he can't act. any praek except stefan. :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah....i know i want more of pinky n aof........i havent watch pancake lakorn before n i dont want to...........i just want pinky n aof to pair again......

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
:loool: Stefen is Hot to me tho.

I don't want to watch Aof lakorn with Pancake too. BBBBBUUUUUUUUT if he is the Pa eak in some lakorn with Pinky, Kwan, Amy I will watch it. :)

I like also like Aump, but shes to old for him.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see Pinky pair up with Weir,Oil,Chakrit again but want to see her pair up with Aof more of course :D other than Pinky i don't see any other nang aeks that will make a cute match with Aof, well actually i don't like any other nang aeks in ch7 beside Pinky. :p oh yeah i like Jib and Yam too but they are older than him though and i don't see a chance these 2 girls will get to pair up with him though. :mellow:

Gah, they should wait for Aof to heal and air a special thing with the REAL ending <_< P'Teedee, can you write for me? And say it's from all of us? My Thai typing is horrible :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't type thai either ja n'Grace. i use cut and paste which take a very long time. i'm too tire to do that.sorry. but i already went to post a message in polyplus webboard to ask them to show the behind scene of this la korn in their show wan wan. show the sweet scenes that got cut out of Pinky and Aof on the mountain. and bring them to interview too.you can go give me support here in this link http://www.polyplus.co.th/webboard/home.php?mod=2
the more people request the more they will do it.

This is what I wrote. I bet he DOES understand English na.

Hello! I hope you understand English.

I was wondering if you could finish filming Suparb Buruth Satan, and then air it later on or something. Even though the ending was ok, I really wanted to see the real ending that we've all read. When Aof gets better, is there any chance that you will finish the lakorn the way it should've ended? I know a lot of people want that right about now. We were looking forward to the ending. I know my friends and I were waiting for the sweet scenes between Pinky and Aof. The big boss and CH7 should've let the next lakorn air first, then air this one the way it is supposed to end. Please please, we all beg you :) Even though it's a small voice within millions, please consider this.

Thanks,
Grace

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe the ending was so sweet... but i just wish that they show all the other sweet scenes too... They scene on the moutain... I just love them... Gosh, channel 7 should really stop torturing them actors and actresses... filming and airing at the same time.. do they think about what if something happens... I'm still disappointed that they didn't show all the other part to the story. I feel like smacking Dara Video and Channel 7's boss in the head! It's because of them that we fan lovers didn't get to see the interesting part to the SBS.