Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

nina07

sarNie Adult
ahh, P'Thip thats alot to translate, Thanks ! :D

N'Grace your going to Singapore .. LUCKYY !! :lol:

I probably wont have to time to watch next week's episodes either because school starts -_-

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Wow, Thanks TubbyTinker. :D Great Interview. I love soy milk. I hate rats and mouse too.

Can't wait to see him on friday. 2 more day. :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks TubbyTinkerfor translating. his interview is interesting. i hate and am scare of rats/mouse too. i would scream/jump up too :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hows this lakorn coming along? is it getting good yet? i havent been able to watch it yet...how many eps are there going to be...

maomolly

sarNie Egg
Thank U!!!TubbyTinker :kiss:: :kiss:) da interview of aof was sure funny but most importantly....he ish super KUTE :wub::) I smile n laugh throught out the interview :clap::) I Love u foe translate it!!!!!Lots of luv hea :D

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
:spin cant wait til friend the movie is just so good....i think they are a cute couple......i love them so much....googogoggogogogogogoggogo aof+pinky 4ever

paof

i mean friday......

paof

yup.. they are so cute. I can't wait either... I'm hoping for some romance in the next epi. cause everyone's been saying good things about the next epi.

yeah...i know everybody say that the next part is going to be good too.........

paof

yeah....tomorrow is friday.........still cant wait 4 it.........cause maybe their will be a sweet scene of them........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky said next week she'll be done filming this la korn. *sigh* that's fast, so sad that this la korn will end soon. :lmao:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky said next week she'll be done filming this la korn. *sigh* that's fast, so sad that this la korn will end soon. :lmao:
already?... awe.. they haven't even get to the sweet scene yet... so that means they're not going to extend this lakorn?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they probably not gonna extend it then since gonna done film next week. that sucks! want to watch it longer. i know...what about the sweet scene?!!...come on that's what we all want to see and waiting for!!! :lol: but Pinky said each day they film like 50 scenes. hope there are some sweet scenes in there too. :D can't wait for tomorrow. friday yay!!!

paof

really this lakorn seems really short ....so are u really sure that it is gonna end next week

paof

IF IT END NEXT WEEK ....I WILL MISS THIS LAKORN N PINKY N AOF.....N I HOPE U R RIGHT.......MORE EP..I HOPE THEY WILL WORK MORE LAKORN TOGETHER.......

I don't think anyone knows. unsure.gif Maybe they finish filming, but have more episode. ?????

maomolly

sarNie Egg
Same hea :wub: don wan Supab burut satan to end yet :lmao: cuz, i'll totally miss seening Aof n Pinky together :lmao: Aof n Pinky make such a great team :wub: Man!!! im not a big fan of Pancake n heard Aof ish having a lakorn w/her or something...then, i'll skip tat one :dude: :dude: n watch something instead :blush: Lotz of luv hea :kiss: most importantly tomorrow ish Friday!!!!Yay :yahoo: