Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: you got me all excite .. then i turn and look at the calender, it's only tuesday today :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
there won't be a willing scene yet in the cottage b/c from summary they had the willing scene after he kidnap her to the house on the mountain. i know it's a revenge la korn but still i don't like it when praek slap nangaek it just make me so mad. :arrg: i know he care for her already didn't have to have the slap. he didn't make up for it till the ending so still piss me off. :arrg:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
some people said they read the weekly episodes of this la korn in thairath novel page but i went in there they don't have it. wonder where they read it? anyone know? thanks ahead.

maomolly

sarNie Egg
hello everyone!!!Im kind of new hea...n i'm becoming a fan of aof chanapol sattaya :wub: just wondering if anyone can read in "Thai" cuz i wen in YiamSiam.com and saw Aof's interview and iam dying to know wat he is sayin....yea, so can someone pleazzz translate it in English foe me.... :drool: :wub: Lotx of love n thanz ahead :yahoo: :yahoo:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hello everyone!!!Im kind of new hea...n i'm becoming a fan of aof chanapol sattaya :wub: just wondering if anyone can read in "Thai" cuz i wen in YiamSiam.com and saw Aof's interview and iam dying to know wat he is sayin....yea, so can someone pleazzz translate it in English foe me.... :drool: :wub: Lotx of love n thanz ahead :yahoo: :yahoo:
I'll translate it for you...it was an interesting story...I'll do it by tonight

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HEY EVERYONE!! FINALLY BAKK!!..LOLZ..
HAHA BEEN SO BUSY..
HMM..ANYWAYS..I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!
XD!!! SO ANXIOUS!!! LOLZ..
SO IS IT GONNA BE A "WILLING :w-scene-pop-corn:" SCENE OF A "RAPING :r-scene-pop-corn: " SCENE?!
LOLZ..
HAHAHA!! MAN! WHY CANT IT JUST BE FRIDAY ALREADY!!
BUT THE SAD THING IS THAT I DON'T THINK I CAN WATCH SATURDAYS EPISODE AND MAYBE ON SUNDAY!!
SO SAD!!!
SATURDAY-FRIENDS SLEEPOVER...SUNDAY-SCHOOL SHOPPING!!
NOOOOOO!!! SO BUSY!! I CANT MISS IT!!..LOLZ...=P

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. i problem next week too .. and there's no one to record it. so i'll just come back to watch the rerun later LOL

Vanida

Save World Save Life
still need to finish episode 8 and watch 9....

man pinky+aof always fighting

that sammie girl shes cute

at first I thought she was going get with

that police guy whos aof's friend the guy who likes som

guess sammie n'rai in here

first lakorn I watch of hers

her sitcom dont watch

aNyways that stepmom so evil and mean

its pretty dumb how they dont know shes the person

behind all this crap and trying to kill pinky

TubbyTinker

Okay peeps, I translated his long interview last night. Boy was it long but interersting. not accurate but close enough.

Get to Know Aof Chanapol Sattaya

My Family

“.I have a family of five. Both my parents work in another province. I’m the youngest of two older brothers. My oldest brother is 27, my second oldest is 25, and I’m 21 this year. My oldest brother loves me very much and my second oldest, he likes to joke around with me. But right now we haven’t seen each other in a while because everyone has their jobs and work. They live here in Krungthep but at different places. My mom just moved there and she got a new job. Sometimes we would call each other up to meet at my brother’s house.�

Football Mania

“I like to play sports especially soccer. After school, I will go play and when I come home, I would look messy and dirty. My parents support me. Most of my activities involve soccer. Other teams think that we’re good so they wanted to challenge us. But when we lost, we couldn’t except it and we end up fighting. There was this one time where they wanted my life. Someone took a beer glass and threw it at my house during the night and it hit my dad’s car. My dad was furious and he called me to come look at it and asked what happened. During that time, my brothers moved to Krungthep so I couldn’t find an excuse to tell him who did it because I didn’t know who hated me or liked me so I couldn’t blame anyone. The second time they literally brought a bomb with them to throw at my house but my neighbor saw and yelled out so that person got scared so he threw the bomb to someone else’s house and ran away. And again, we couldn’t catch him. When I was little, I wasn’t that good of playing soccer but I did wanted to be in the national football team so I concentrated on soccer more than education. My mom warned me many times but she never told me not to play soccer. She probably think that it’s better to be addicted to soccer than drugs. So when I got older, she was being over protective of my look, she was scared that I would get dark so I didn’t get anywhere.�

Bangkok Boy

“When I first came into Krungthep, I lived by myself, couldn’t fall asleep. When in the car, it felt like a long drive. I would miss my house, my parents, so every time I go home I would get and be all happy. But right now, I’m staying near Pin Klao(?), it’s near the Dutchie’s office. When I first entered Dutchie, I didn’t have any lakorns at that time and I was new to the industry too so I felt empty and lonely and I didn’t know what to do. I had no one to talk to so I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted to go home but I have my friend who told me to enter the Dutchie Contest and he gave me support. He was like you came this far already, you going to back out now. You’re one in a million and they chose you. So I wanted to thank this friend because I like acting anyways and even though I feel like giving up sometimes, I still move forward. When I go back to Songkala, I would act normal. I would wear my soccer jersey and go play soccer. I never thought that I I’m a celebrity who’s superior than anyone else. My friends and I are still the same. We would get all loud and noisy. Some people think that I’m a snob but if you really get to know me, then you’ll know I’m not like that. Right now, I’m filming two lakorns, 7 days a week so I don’t have much time to go to school but I would ask my mom and professor for help.�

New Friends

“In my spare time, I would go play soccer with my friends. I have little friends here because I‘m only friends to people who understands me and can get along with me. I have new friends in the same faculty as me. I had to test them and what are their intentions so many times. My friends has to be 1. Plays sports, like soccer 2. Doesn’t take advantage on other people and must always help each other. I would test their intention like for example, if we were to go out and eat and I said I’ll pay , second time comes around I pay, then the third time, and if the fourth time I’m still treating them then something’s wrong. That’s my way of testing them, to see if they are using me or they are really my friends, but they passed. I used to have problems with this one kid at another faculty, like we couldn’t agree on the same thing but my friend is always taking the blame for it because he knows that I’m impatient and it’ll be on the news. I have about 4-5 friends, both girls and guys. My girl friends would be the one giving me advice on girls since they understand what girls think and what not. When I say Oh, this girl is cute, can you go get her number. The guys don’t dare to do it, but the girls would go do it because they’ re girls so when it’s time for the girls to want the guys number, us guys would do the same thing for them. All of us are single right now. We have a rule saying you can’t have a boy/girlfriend because it’ll interfere with our friendship.�

TubbyTinker

My Girl…My love

“I used to have a girlfriend back in Songkala, but we had less time spent together because I would spend most of my time playing soccer. If she wanted to see me, she would have to go see me at the soccer field. My first girlfriend, well I wouldn’t call her girlfriend because it was a one-sided love. My best friend and I liked the same girl but I didn’t tell him but he told me that he liked her. So I helped him out by giving letters from him to her. So then she was in the same classroom as me but my friend was in another classroom, so we became close. I was scared to tell her that I loved her, I kind showed through my actions and my friend started noticing. He asked me if I liked her, and I just told him yes. He didn’t say anything, he just told me that I could’ve just told him but then I still didn’t tell her how I felt. The school held a goodbye party and we all had to write something on each other’s shirt. So I took off my shirt for her to write something on it but all she wrote was: I’ll miss you, friend. So when the party was over, she was sitting down waiting for her mom so I walked up to her and I told her that I liked her. She was shocked at first, and was silent for a long time, then she said she rather be friends. How embarrassing was that. When I like girls, it usually doesn’t work out because I’m always playing soccer. Most girls like guys that are some what perfect and does well in school. The latest crush I had was a girl from my college. We’re in the status of talking right now(doo jai gun) to see if she’s the one for me. I haven’t told her yet but I do tell myself don’t wait too long to tell her because other guys are talking to her right now too. I used to be disappointed in love one time though. I went out with this girl for 4 years. Her parents trusted me with her. But then later on she had a change of heart. She went and liked a tomb boy. So I broke it off with her before I get more hurt than this. I had to heal myself for 6 months and I swore to myself that no girls will ever hurt me ever again. I get less heartbroken now. If I’m going out with a girl and if things aren’t going right and I know she’s not the one then I’ll just tell straight out that she could go find someone better, because I don’t want to say you’re too good for me, that’s old school (lol). Even though we broke up, we could still be friends. Love can change people. Girls that are heart broken from guys can have a change of heart to liking tomb boys. Guys that are heart broken from girls they can have a change of heart to liking gay guys. So that’s why before I get into a really serious relationship, I always think carefully about it.�

Today: True Life

“As I came and work in this area, the one thing that change my life is the way I live my life. I always have to be aware of the things I do. I have to keep my emotions inside, have to put myself with other people. I can’t do the things I used to do like before anymore. When I’m at school, that place is like my home to me, I have to be aware of it too. Sometimes I’ll be pissed at something then I come and put it out on my friends, or when my friends bother me, I just yell at them back. But when I calm down, I just go and apologize. The strategy I use to calm my anger is I don’t talk to anyone. Usually I’m a friendly guy that likes to have fun. They’ll be less times where I get mad but I’m the kind of person that gets mad fast but I’ll get over it quickly. I’m still confused as of today, from being a kid who used to be disobedient and never thought of living the life of today. I have this kind of life now, so I have to do my best. At first, I thought the entertainment industry have lots of gay people. People told me to be aware because I might get trick but when I finally experienced it myself, there’s really nothing. Their nice to me, wants what’s best for me. I didn’t hurt them and they didn’t hurt me. They’re part of this industry and everyone has their own job to take responsibility of. When I really got to work with them on the set, I loved them already. My make up artists is really nice and they spoil me too. So I pay them back by giving them snacks to eat or we would go out and eat. I want to thank everyone for making my dream come true and making it an exciting one too.�

Addicted to….

1. Fried eggs.

“I must have it every meal time. Sometimes, I’ll eat a little of eat and I would save the left over. Most of the foods I eat must always have fried eggs in it.�

2. My watch

“I always have to wear one. If I forget mines, I have to borrow someone. Without it, my wrist feels lonely and light for some reason.�

3. Earrings

“I wore them since high school. When I first got it pierced, my parents didn’t know about it. My second oldest brother got his pierced too but he didn’t want me to be like him but he understands that I’m a teenager so he didn’t say anything. And when I entered Dutchie, I pierced another one, I thought it looked cool. I only have 3 pairs of earring and they would all have a big gem on it. I would get worried about it too so on the set, I’ll take them off. When I don’t where them for a long time, my ear will feel light but when I wear them again, my ear would feel heavy, it took me a long time before I got used to it again. Now I even where on the set.�

4. The words he always say with his group of friends.

“Jing jing na wuey (for real man…)

Did you know about Aof

“I hate soy milk. When I was in kindergarten, all the kids had to take a nap in the daytime. Before the kids take a nap, the teacher would give us ovaltine and soy milk to drink. The first time I drank soy milk, I threw up right away. So when we ate lunch, I would trade my soy milk with other people for something else. Can you believe this, as of today when ever I pass by a shop that sells soy milk, I would throw up. My friends tricked me once. They put a glass of soy milk in front of me, I threw up right there. I don’t like the smell of it. When I have to go buy soy milk with my friends, I tell them to just go in with out me. The latest was when I went on the set, the stylist was drinking it, I closed my nose and told them don’t come any close. They knew that I hate soy milk so the next day they tricked me and I ran outside the set. I should never told them that I hate soy milk. The other thing I hate is mouse/rats especially the baby ones. I have a history with this too. When I was little, I was playing hide and seek with my friends and I went to go hide under a van. Where I was hiding, there was sewer next to it and my hand was next to it and I felt something soft with my hands. It turned out to be little rats, all red and everywhere. I screamed and ran out. So every time, there’s rats or mouse in my house, I would jump up on top of the table and yell for my mom to come hit it. My mom thinks that I’m gay or something, what kind of guy is scared of rats and mouse. I admit that I’m really scared of them and is disgusted by them. My brother once had them as a pet and I almost threw up too.�

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Did someone say that there is going to be a willing scene soon!?!?!?!!?

*YAY!*

Thanks for the translations Tinker... It takes me hours to read an article in thai. I guess I should have paid more attention in Thai school when I was young. Thankgoodness for people to translate like you!