Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahahaha!!! me too Miss A!!!

love the Fighting! but i wanna see a Slap & Kiss!! since i havent seen one in like the longest time!!!

AKA Sawan Biang..the last time i seen smthing like this..lmao..

roselovesice

Pinky is 22 yr old. so weird she wear hair extension, why wear it, does she need it or wear for this scene. curious. :mellow:
yeah can't wait for friday to come. want to see their sweet scenes so bad. i guess we probably will see it after they slep together, i hope, if the writer follow the summary though. :unsure:
oh haha shes 22!! just 1 year older than Aof then!! haha i swear Pinky and Aof looks Cute toegher for me!..hahaha!..

i agree with you yimwaan. love Pinky's character in here. maybe if Aof work out more and get himself more buff he may look older :eek:
ahhahaha! yeah i agree with you on that..but then at the same time..i like how Aofs body looks like that!!.hahaha!!...

Hey Miss A!!
yepp im on!=]
hahaha nothing pretty much...gotta go WASH THE DISHES!!..hahaha..lol..how about you?!

roselovesice

Pinky is 22 yr old. so weird she wear hair extension, why wear it, does she need it or wear for this scene. curious. :mellow:
yeah can't wait for friday to come. want to see their sweet scenes so bad. i guess we probably will see it after they slep together, i hope, if the writer follow the summary though. :unsure:
oh haha shes 22!! just 1 year older than Aof then!! haha i swear Pinky and Aof looks Cute toegher for me!..hahaha!..

i agree with you yimwaan. love Pinky's character in here. maybe if Aof work out more and get himself more buff he may look older :eek:
ahhahaha! yeah i agree with you on that..but then at the same time..i like how Aofs body looks like that!!.hahaha!!...

Hey Miss A!!
yepp im on!=]
hahaha nothing pretty much...gotta go WASH THE DISHES!!..hahaha..lol..how about you?!

roselovesice

oh no!! sorry i double posted!! sorry about that!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep yep just kiss her San!!! hahah. 2 more days yay to that too! agree Pinky+Aof make such a very cute adorable couple. they just look so cute together. they kinda look like kids fighting in here, so cute and funny. in the summary when she insult him about cheating on her dad with her step-mom he would kiss her but the la korn they change it to them fighting. which is so weird. the writer change it :eek:

roselovesice

aha... me nothing much, i just here spamming..hehe..lol.. it's my sport.. and I'm also watching Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar.
ahaha! alrighties=]..Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar is soo hott!! i already hate Bee in there already! haha just her character..lol..MOS..SO HOTT!!!..hahaha!...
im watching KLKS URFFK and SBS at the same time!! haha..lol..

Rose, when do you start school? I start in 12 days -_-
HEy i start school on Sept 2nd..dont know how many days to that! hahaha! dont want to count right now..lol..
12 days?! wow! thats pretty early..hahaha!..you live in California?!....

nina07

sarNie Adult
^no. I wish i did live in California lol -_- I live in boring ole' Texas where you cant do ANYTHING, especially when its HOTT! lol. :lol:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMGOSH.. FRIDAY, hurry up and come!
I wanna see the next episode already!
I miss aof and pinky already! ahhaah :D

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
after i read the bhs of the yogurt scene. :( *sigh* they argue+fight again. my hope of seeing their sweet romance scenes is disappearing little by little. don't get me wrong, i like watching them bicker+argue it's funny and cute, but i'm kinda tire now. wanna see sweet scenes of them already.*sigh* and yeah agree Aof has such baby face he look younger than 21. but some praek+nangaek look younger than their age too. i'm in my late 20's. i'm probably the oldest person in here. :unsure:
teedee...

You are not the oldest one here.. sadly I think that I am the oldest. Early 30's.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yimwaan Posted Today, 04:34 AM teedee...

You are not the oldest one here.. sadly I think that I am the oldest. Early 30's.
oh that's ok don't be sad we're both old. ^_^

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yep yep just kiss her San!!! hahah. 2 more days yay to that too! agree Pinky+Aof make such a very cute adorable couple. they just look so cute together. they kinda look like kids fighting in here, so cute and funny. in the summary when she insult him about cheating on her dad with her step-mom he would kiss her but the la korn they change it to them fighting. which is so weird. the writer change it :eek:
gosh.. why did they have to change it. I want to see a kiss. I know they are like kids fighting all the time..hehe...

cecilia

Staff member
i think i'm old too .. not yet 30 though :( but it's climbing soon *sighed*

LMAO, P'Cecilia. Haha the only actor I "like like" is Win But then again he doesn't appeal to you girls, does he? And welcome to this thread BRRA girls. Haha, kissing scenes I think there will be lots here ;)
hahha. baby face are hard for me to be attract too. they remind me of my brother :loool: and it's not helping either when i'm the oldest

LOL.That good funny. I like fighting scene and then sweet ones. Sucks I won't get to watch it til sunday. DARN.

Im only 2 years older then Aof. Which is okay, I would soooooooooo date him. Pinky is one year younger then I am. How old is everyone here???
aish. that's a # that i hate to announce --- a 20+ :loool:

after i read the bhs of the yogurt scene. :( *sigh* they argue+fight again. my hope of seeing their sweet romance scenes is disappearing little by little. don't get me wrong, i like watching them bicker+argue it's funny and cute, but i'm kinda tire now. wanna see sweet scenes of them already.*sigh* and yeah agree Aof has such baby face he look younger than 21. but some praek+nangaek look younger than their age too. i'm in my late 20's. i'm probably the oldest person in here.
i think i'm follow by you or above you . .
but dang, n'grace is only 13 :eek:
how i wish i'm young again :loool:

Pinky is 22 yr old. so weird she wear hair extension, why wear it, does she need it or wear for this scene. curious.
yeah can't wait for friday to come. want to see their sweet scenes so bad. i guess we probably will see it after they slep together, i hope, if the writer follow the summary though.
hhaha. after they sleep together. .. i waiting to see more romance too .. the bickering get overboard now :(

the hair came off scene is funny

we're only a few hours to go. i might wake up to stream it again

THANK YOU N'GRACE FOR THE TRANSLATION OF THE SONG NA KHA :wub: