Summer is Over!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Anywayz you guys...summer is pretty much over...what did some of you guys do that was fun and exciting and would recommend.

As for me gosh my summer felt like a waste...i did nothing...i took summer classes for college which took up pretty much all of summer... which was gay..I went to seattle for HOT IMPORT NIGHTS...kinda fun...but it wasn't worth it though...30 dollars to get in per person...! I also hung out with my boifriend ...went swimming once...and stayed home and watched thai movies..and that was it...yup that was my summer...

Recommend meeh something for next summer...i don't know what to do...life isn't fun anymore.

Nameless

N i n j a
wah, my summer? might sound boring but i think fishing was the best part of my summer. left the city for a bit. a friend of mine insisted we go cave exploring but we couldn't find the day. all i did was take nice long walks this summer.

some pics i took while enjoying my walks.

um...let see.
school, school, school, school, and school.
now that i had finish school. i stayed home and do nothing.
being lazy that is.
oh yeah i did went to minnesota.
went out and eat with my sister and my niece the usual.

yup yup yupperz that was my summer.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
After school ended, I worked full-time and more work. Went to San Diego and Kyyak all day. Took a one day trip to Santa Barbara and spent the next day in Solvang : good crepes, and great dutch artchitecture. Bought some thai cd's in thai town (ZaZa travel album, Lydia and Christine Aguilar with Mai), oh also I almost forgot, I went to Unviersal Studios on indepenence day and watch fireworks in the Porter Ranch hill area in the San Fernando Valley on the same day. That was my summer..........a lot of small trips, watch a few thai lakorn and played Blockus (puzzle game) with my neighbors. B) B) B) :p :p :D

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i dont have pictures at tha min coz ma fone broke when i had a fight with some girl in london haaa.... i smacked ma fone on her face yup... buh i went to london to a dance thing dint win buh i did it fo fun! it was all gd! and then i went back home haa now im into sixth form ( like a college buh the college is in a high skool ( its some british system they have ) studying sports and biology and retaking maths and english haaa coz i failed them!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
This summer 07 went by so fast I did was work and work my butt off this whole summer just spend times with family and go shopping pretty much but going miss this summer

max

sarNie Elites
(Sighs) Summer did go by way too fast! I did not do much, but prepare for college and more college, but I am not ready to leave home! Sad =(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---work... have not saw may family since february... more work,,, can't believe the summer is at end... :( i'll be leaving the county soon and maybe not come back so i should see family before i go but damn how do i explain not being around for the three summer weddings i missed... oh' well they are over rated anhyhoo,,,weddings i mean!!! summer damn i miss it already... :(

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i actually had a great summer...went wine tasting 3 times (i'm not an alcoholic!)..twice in napa and ate at the culinary institute of america...try to top that...and once in amador...had lots of family get togethers with plenty of good food...really good food...went to santa cruz...i actually hung out with friends more this summer...took numerous trips to mountain view for some fresh ramen...um...did a show this summer...yah..it was fun..and though summer basically ended when school started...i managed to sneak in a last trip....got back from monterey a few hours ago...it was awesome

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Went to visit my niece almost every weekend. She's adorable and growing so much. She's already walking @ 8 months.

Also I went to Vegas. Had fun w/ friends drinking, gambling, going to shows and clubbing. I saw Jay Leno in person. :lol: 1st cause I went to watch one of his shows and the other just aound the town.

XCappy

Mr. Char
I didn't see "Summer" a lot over here (Rain...), what I keep in mind for these months :

- Car lessons
- p'Noon :wub: @Paris
- Zombie night (Dinner + Karaoke) @Jen's house :dude:
- Poker online with friends :ph34r:

Now I'm back to school :

- Table soccer
- Poker :ph34r:
- Physics :)
- Physics
- Physics
- Physics
- Physics
- Physics :wacko:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I miss P'Noon and all... -_-

My vacation was pretty awesome :)
I've been to Thailand for 3 months with almost 2 months internship.
It's still like holiday haha
I was at RAIN'S COMING WORLD TOUR in BKK haha <3
Like usual shopping, eating, tanning... met some stars lol

Then I went to New Zealand for 1 week it was winter -__-"
But I love it -sheep and kiwi- LOL
Back to BKK for few weeks..

AFter that, my family went to Japan~~!!!
It was soooooo awesome !!
I would love to go back there and study.
I met my japanese friend, the first time I met her was in the US last year.
TOKYO - KYOTO - OSAKA
Back to BKK for few days...

And now I'm back home lol
Doing my last internship... so tired o_O

TOKY O SUKI