Story 1: Losing You - Part 10.3 -- COMPLETE.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 10.1

Lowat: “The person is me.”
[The answer shocked Ploy and Bie causing them to stand still for about a second or two. Without hesitating, Bie walked over to Lowat sending a punch right on his cheek. Lowat fell down onto the cold green grass. Red noticeable blood dripped down from his nose. Lowat looked up at Bie not speaking a single word.
Ploy rushed over to Lowat helping him up.]

Ploy: “Don’t be like this, Bie. We can all talk in a more peaceful manner. Hitting won’t help anything become better.”

Bie: “Talk peacefully? Are you crazy, Ploy? He went around telling people bad things about me and you still want to talk peacefully?”

Ploy: “Maybe he had other reasons to do it.”

Bie: “Oh, I get it. Both of you are together and you both just want to get back at me for some stupid reason.”

Lowat: “Bie, listen to me.”

Ploy: “It’s not like that.”

Bie: “Let’s go!”
[Bie spoke harshly. His words were already crushing down on Lowat and Ploy. Lowat never ever saw Bie this mad in his whole life. Bie was surely a hot tempered guy although he never was this mad ever. All Lowat could get from looking at Bie was hate. Lowat moved Ploy’s hand away from his arm and walked away. At this time, Bie wouldn’t listen to anyone. It was no use to try to talk.]

Ploy: “No!”

Bie: “Let’s go!”

Ploy: “No!”

Bie: “You won’t go nicely, right?”
[Ploy didn’t obey him. She just stood there, her arms crossed over her chest. By now, Lowat was no where in sight. Suddenly, Ploy felt a bit scared. She was alone with Bie and she questioned what Bie was going to do next. He walked over to her pulling her arm. His grip was at tight at a rubber band around the wrist.]

Ploy: “Yes, I’ll stay here if I have to.”

Bie: “You asked for it.”
[Before Ploy could step back, Bie bent down a bit holding up Ploy. He carried her over to the house while Ploy fidgeted trying hard to get out of his arms. It was no use since Bie was stronger.
As soon as they got into the house, Bie dropped Ploy onto the ground and walked away.]

Ploy: “Come back here!”
[Bie ignored her and walked upstairs. The door to Bie’s bedroom shut with a loud thump.]

“I have to know why Lowat did what he did.”

Next Day
Bie: “You betrayed me and now you dare steal my wife.”
[Bie stood by the window and looked out at Ploy who was watering the plants. He frowned. He had to admit that he did regret some of his actions last night although how could his best friend betray him?
He never once thought that Lowat would do such thing. What was Lowat’s motive? Bie was curious but he couldn’t just ask, not after what happened yesterday.
Just then, flashbacks of Ploy worrying about Lowat flashed in his head. He shook off the memory and continued to frown. He sighed deeply.]

Flashback
“Don’t leave me, Bie. Don’t. I love you.” Ploy spoke holding this guy. Bie couldn’t get a clear image of the guy though. His face was blurred but Bie could see that his stomach was bleeding heavily.

Back to Reality
Bie: “Ploy? Why was I thinking about this? I don’t ever remember it happening and who was that guy?”

Ploy Watering Plants
Ploy: “Flowers, flowers, can you tell me what kind of person Bie is? You’ve known him for a while, haven’t you?
[She held the hose spraying it at the flowers.]

Bie: “Did you hit your head or something? Now, you’re talking to flowers?”
[Ploy turned around to face him still holding the hose. She smirked at him.]

Ploy: “Oie, did you hit your head yesterday? Is that why you were so rude?”

Bie: “I don’t want to talk about yesterday. It’s stupid.”

Ploy: “But I want to. Tell me why you were acting like such a jerk. He’s your best friend and you didn’t even listen.”

Bie: “I told you to be quiet. You’re going to get it.”
[Bie spoke walking closer to her. Ploy immediately put up the hose at him causing his whole outfit to get wet. He stepped back trying to block the water from him by using his arms as a shield.]

Ploy: “Look who got it instead.”

Bie: “You’re going to get it now!!!”
[Bie walked over to her ready to steal the hose.]

Lowat: “Bie.”
[Lowat’s voice stopped Bie. Bie and Ploy turned to face him. Bie and Ploy’s hands were on the hose as the water dripped down to the ground.]

“I need to explain.”

PREVIEW:
Ploy: “I’ll forget about everything and especially this pointless marriage with you.”
Bie: “I already loss Fang. I can’t lose you, too.”
------------------
Lowat’s Grandma: “Who are they Lowat?”
Lowat: “They’re my friends, Bie and Ploy.”
Lowat’s Grandma: “They look just like…”

CONTINUATION OF ‘LOSING YOU’

Quick Summary of 'My Lovely Sister'
Mark (Lowat) and Kwan's (Nitha) first encounter wasn't all that great. Mark liked her ever since they first met although their first encounter caused Kwan to lose her job. Kwan is a low-class and Mark is a high-class. Kwan's a strong woman while Mark's a gentle man.
Later on, Mark's parents take in Kwan as their daughter. Mark doesn't accept it because he likes her.
Mark later overhears Kwan talking on the phone about being wealthy and getting money. Mark suddenly thinks that Kwan is just living with them for their fame and wealth.

Does Mark want Kwan out of his family because he dislikes how she is just with them for fame or wealth or because he loves her to much that he can't accept her as his sister?

^^WILL BE COMING SOON AFTER ‘LOSING YOU.’^^

'My Lovely Sister' MV.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@~kiabielover~: Lol, of course, I don't think anyone can live without Bie, LMAO.

@TheGurlo22: I like writing cliff hangers, aha.
Pro, again, thanksss. How much times do I gotta thank you, huh? No problemooo;

@candylover32: Of course ^^ I'll update just for you guys.

@maichi: Aha, cliff hangers, don't you just love them?
No problem-o;

@mainhiathao: Hooked ending, of course. I love hooked endings ^^ Of course.
BTW, I love your siggie of Meegrob and Tien. I am in love with that coupleeeee, high five !!

@imaginarygur: Aha, suspend, ehh? Well, here it is ^^

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Yah yah u update it!!!!! Thanks for the update!! So happy tht you didn't leave me hang again!! @.@

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Bie actually cares about Ploy! He's been avoiding her for awhile.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
he better buck up and treat ploy nicer else ploy will really leave him like the next chapter to come.. haha...

can't wait for your next chapter 2 come.. =D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 10.2
[Ploy and Bie continued to stare at Lowat. Was Lowat scared to get kicked in the ass or what?, Bie thought wondering why Lowat would dare show up his face at his house again. Ploy knew that he had a good explanation but would Bie accept it?]

Lowat’s House
[Two cars drove into the driveway and then stopped before the huge house. The house was also as big as Bie’s house. In the first car, Lowat stepped out straightening his collar of his suit. In the second car, Bie got out and rushed over to the other side to open the door for Ploy. She crawled out, too and stared in awe at the big house. She didn’t know that Lowat was this rich. He surely didn’t act like a greedy little rascal.]

Bie: “Why couldn’t we just talk at my house?”

Lowat: “Because I have a witness here.”
[Bie shook his head. Lowat’s explanation wouldn’t have any effect on him, right. What could Lowat seriously come up with as an excuse of betraying his friend? Ploy and Bie followed Lowat into his home. As soon as they reached the main room of the house, Lowat sat down on the sofa as Bie and Ploy did the same.
There was already an older woman in the room. Lowat seemed to look just like her.
Even though Bie and Lowat had been friends for so long, Bie had never seen this woman and Ploy was just as clueless as he was.]

Lowat’s Grandma: “Who are they Lowat?”
[Lowat’s grandma stared at them with shocked eyes as if they were bad people or something. Her mouths were spread apart with an o forming between her parted lips. Her eyes were huge showing a sign of shock.]

Lowat: “They’re my friends, Bie and Ploy. Grandma.”

Lowat’s Grandma: “They look just like…”

Ploy: “Hello, Grandma.”

Bie: “Hello.

Lowat’s Grandma: “Hello, children.”
[Her shocked expression didn’t go away yet. She still continued to stare at the two awkwardly.]

Lowat: “What is it, Grandma? You looked as if you’ve just seen a ghost.”

Lowat’s Grandma: “It’s impossible, impossible.”

Ploy: “What is it, Grandma? You can tell us.”

Lowat’s Grandma: “You two look just like….just like…Chai and Mee.
[Ploy and Bie stared at each other strangely. They didn’t know anyone with these names at all but how come the names sounded so familiar?
It was a strange feeling as if they already had those names one time in their life.]

Bie: “W-what do you mean?”

Lowat’s Grandma: “Chai and Mee were two of my friends. Both of them passed away about …. 25 years ago. T-this can’t be possible.”
[Lowat, Bie, and Ploy were all confused. How could they look just like someone that already died? It couldn’t have been twins. It must’ve been…]

Lowat: “Maybe you’re just seeing things, Grandma.”

Grandma: “I may be old, but I can remember my two friends. Lowat, get me my photo book on the top shelf in my bedroom.”
[Lowat nodded obediently and walked out of the room to fetch the photo book. Meanwhile, Grandma kept starting at Bie and Ploy strangely. Tears swelled up in her eyes all of a sudden. Ploy rushed over to her side.]

Ploy: “Please don’t cry. Why are you crying?”

Grandma: “I’m sorry, really sorry. I can explain to both of you who Chai and Mee are.”
[A couple of minutes later, Lowat entered the room holding a thick book, the photo book. It was treasured with many memories.
Lowat handed it to his grandma gently and then sat beside her. Ploy remained sitting on her other side while Bie sat across from them.
Grandma flipped through the pages in search of a specific photo. Suddenly, she stopped flipping the pages and stared at one photo. Ploy leaned in closer to look as Lowat did the same.]

Lowat & Ploy: “Bie!”
[In the photo, there was a woman and a man. The man looked just like Bie except with glasses and a little longer hair. The woman looked just like Grandma. The eyes gave it away.]

Grandma: “This isn’t Bie, this is Chai, my friend.”
[Bie didn’t believe it so he walked over to the three and leaned in taking a better look at the photo. He gasped. It was impossible. Impossible.]

Ploy: “G-grandma, p-please explain. Please explain e-everything to me. I’m so confused.”
[Grandma gently closed the photo book and leaned back with a slight sigh.]

Grandma: “Chai and Mee are my two friends, like I said earlier. Both of them were really close and developed a strong relationship. Both of their parents disliked each other due to a conflict that occurred years ago, so Chai and Mee got married in secrecy. I was the only one that knew. Then one day….”
[Grandma drifted off from her words and stared into space as if something in her mind was haunting her. She looked horrified. Tears dribbled from her eyes and onto her hands, which were resting on her thighs. Lowat scooted in closer to his Grandma to sooth her.]

Bie: “Please don’t continue. I know enough already.”
[Everyone faced Bie staring at his blank expression. Lowat’s arm was around his grandma’s shoulder giving her warmth and comfort. Ploy stared at Bie with constantly blinking eyes.]

“Chai is me and Mee is Ploy. That’s why I kept having those continuous dreams and flashbacks about Ploy. The guy was me. I get it.”

Ploy: “That also explains all the flashbacks I have been having, too. They seemed so real. Although, this whole past life and reality seems so …..fake.”

Grandma: “But….it’s all true.”

Outside of the House
[Lowat was still holding onto his Grandma since she was feeling a bit weak. He didn’t want her to trip or hurt herself so he supported her weight by holding her. Ploy followed Bie outside obediently.]

Lowat: “Bie, before you guys go, listen.”
[Bie turned around. He suddenly remembered why they were at Lowat’s house in the first place. It was because of the gossip matter. His face still showed a sign of angriness.]

Grandma: “Lowat and I already talked it over. Please listen to him. I can be his witness.”
[Ploy stood near Bie hoping that he would give Lowat a chance. Bie was a short tempered person and could possibly just run off ignoring Lowat. Although, instead he did something else.]

Bie: “Fine. Explain.”
[Lowat nodded happy that Bie was willing to hear his explanation.]

Lowat: “I admit that I was the one who told Fang’s parents about your bad doings although…. I was forced to.”

Grandma: “Lowat was forced to or else by now, his parents would be….gone.”
[Bie stared at the two believing. Why had he been so stupid not believing Lowat? Suddenly, he stared at Lowat and remembered why they were best friends in the first place.]

Bie: “Who forced you?”

Lowat: “I really don’t know. They left me a letter telling me to tell that to Fang’s parents and after I did, my parents were back safely. They said that they couldn’t see anyone since they were blindfolded. We’re still trying to find out who it is today.”
[Ploy and Grandma could see Lowat and Bie’s linked eyes. It seemed as if Bie had to apologize and Ploy and Grandma weren’t going to disturb this moment.]

Grandma: “I, I, I need to go, go clean up.”

Ploy: “Oh, I’ll wait in the car. I’m, I’m, I’m getting cold.”
[Before Bie and Lowat could say something, Grandma and Ploy were out of sight.]

Bie: “Just because you didn’t spread rumors about me doesn’t mean that I forgive you.”
[Bie turned around to go to his car until Lowat stopped him by saying wait.]

Lowat: “Fang’s death was because of cancer. Do you know? Do you know how much pain she was in? Every single day she was in the hospital, she talked about you. She didn’t want to hurt you by telling you.”

Bie: “She didn’t want to hurt me that way so instead she kept it a secret and wanted me to just… forget about her? Really?”
[His voice raised up releasing some anger.]

Lowat: “She didn’t want you to spend your days taking care of a sick person like her. She loved you so much, don’t you know?”

Bie: “I know she loved me. I know she did.”
[Bie turned around to walk away.]

Lowat: “Do you know who was also sick with cancer? Huh?”
[Bie stopped in his tracks but didn’t dare to turn around and face Lowat. His face was to the ground and his eyes were turning red.]

“Me. Fang and I were both trying to go through cancer. We were trying. Trying. Only I endured it, ……but she didn’t. Now do you get why we had to keep it a secret?”
[Lowat's voice was trembling now. A tear dropped down from Bie’s eye and rolled down his cheek.]

A Couple Minutes Later
[Ploy sat patiently in the car. She had the window rolled down so that some air would come into the car. It had passed a couple of minutes now and she hoped that Bie and Lowat had made up and went back to being friends. Without a second thought, the driver door whooshed open and revealed Bie standing there. He stood there with a smile at her.]

Ploy: “You should always smile. You’re more handsome this way.”

Bie: “I’m not smiling.
[Bie crawled into the car and closed the door with a thump.]

Ploy: “Well, let me see…”
[Ploy bent over to study Bie’s face. She put her hands on his cheek staring at his lips.]

“Your lips are in a curve….the curve is up…..yes, it looks like a smile to me.”

Bie: “When did you become a smile observer?”

Ploy: “Years ago.”
[Bie chuckled and then started the engine. He drove out of the long driveway and onto the street. The windows were opened letting some air in. The air was great on such a warm day.
Ploy leaned in closer to Bie wrapping her arms around his arm.]

Bie: “I’ve decided…..I already loss Fang. I can’t lose you, too. Plus, I’ll never forget about Fang although she’s just a really good friend and….I already have someone else in my heart. I hope you know who that is….”

Ploy: “I love you.”
[Ploy spoke softly. Even though she spoke softly, Bie managed to hear it. He smiled. Everything was no right in the place that it should be. There was no more worries in his head that he had to endure with. It was a great feeling.]

Weeks Later, Beach
[The sun was in the sky. The water rushed back and forth against the shore.
Ploy was running away from Bie on the sand. Bie was just a couple of meters behind Ploy trying to catch up to her.
Ploy turned around seeing that Bie was only a couple of feet away.]

Ploy: “I’ll forget about everything and especially this pointless marriage with you.”

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@mainhiathao: Aw, thanks. i'll be sure to post up the upcoming FF soon :) Thanks again.

@maichi: You make me so happy for updating. i'm glad you're happy.

@candylover32: Aha, yesss, Bie does care about her. Agreed, he's ban an as* for a while ;)

@imaginarygur: Lol, you made me laughhh, xDDDD Thankkyouuu;

BTW, ALL READERS, next part will be the last part of this story ^^
Thankkyouu againn :)

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Aw... I am happy that they made up!!
Thanks for the update!!! Please update
soon!! :thumbsup: :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 10.3 (last part)

Bie: “But….I love you.”
[Bie held onto Ploy’s arm tightly and pulled her forcefully towards him into a warm hug. She didn’t budge or try to get free. Ploy just stood still and laid her head onto his strong shoulder.]

Lowat: “Oiieeeee! You both suck at acting. That wasn’t real at all.”
[Bie and Ploy let go of each other and instead of hugging, they were holding hands. The two stared at Lowat with smiles.]

Bie: “You wanted us to act this? It’s already realistic, dude.”

Lowat: “Ahaa, realistic? Oh well, enough acting for today then.”

Bie: “Wait, why don’t you show us how real acting is like?”
[Bie and Ploy walked closer to where Lowat was. He was sitting under a tree since it blocked him from the sun’s heavy rays.]

Lowat’s Mom: “He can’t show both of you because our pa’ek, Lowat doesn’t have a na’ek.”
[Bie and Ploy looked up at Lowat’s parents who were just entering the scene. Lowat turned around staring at his parents with a bright face.]

Lowat: “Oie, Mom.”

Bie: “When Ploy and I are gone, try to find a girlfriend, please so I don’t get embarrassed around you.”

Lowat: “Hey, I will find someone. It just takes time….”
[Everyone chuckled at Lowat’s statement.]

Bie: “It doesn’t matter how long it takes, it just matters if you find the ‘one’. I hope you do because I already found mines.”
[Bie turned his self to face Ploy. Ploy smiled back at him with shining teeth.]

Ploy: “I don’t care what tragic experiences happened in the past. What matters is now.”

Lowat: “Don’t be sweet around here. It makes me want to puke!”
[Lowat made fake puking noises. His mom softly hit him on the arm.]

Lowat’s Dad: “They’re being sweet. Get someone to be sweet with.”

Lowat: “Okay, okay, Dad.”
[Bie and Ploy laughed at Lowat. He was still an obedient person who always listened to his parents.]

Bie: “This one is permanent and I’ll never ever…..lose her.”
[Bie spoke staring into Ploy’s eyes.
His words were true and meaningful and Ploy could never ask for more.]

The End.

Note:
I just wanted to thank all my fellow readers. I love you all. Thanks for commenting and encouraging me.
All your comments really make my day, thanks again.
'My Lovely Sister' will be coming up very soon.
For the ending, I decided to put a twist because I didn't want Ploy and Bie getting mad all over again. Lol.
Thanks again.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@mainhiathao: No problemoooo.

@imaginarygur: Yes, I'm sorry. Although, I'm glad to see that you love this story, thanks.

@candylover32: No problem-o.

@maichi: Thankyou for comment. I'm happy, too, wootwoot.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha.. no worries.. at least next will have lowat stories.. ^.^ can't wait for it.. =D

luckily it's just an act... else i will be baffle my eyes out if they really fight again... thanks for twisting the ending to be a happy ending.. make my day great.. ^.^