Story 1: Losing You - Part 10.3 -- COMPLETE.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 8.4

In the Car
Bie: “It seems like my mom and you are really close.”
[It only took a few minutes for Ploy to get ready. She had to admit that she was anxious about going to the temple with Bie. He seemed a bit better than he was back in his bedroom. What caused him to have such strange mood swings?]

Ploy: “Your mom and my mom are really similar. That’s probably why we’re so close.”
[She clutched her purse tightly in her hands smiling outside the window at all the buildings they were passing. The temple wasn’t that far away.]

Bie: “It’s strange. My mom doesn’t usually like people easily but you just met her and now you both are so close. Isn’t it strange?”

Ploy: “It just depends on the person’s personality.”
[She was getting annoyed by his rude behavior. He was acting as if Ploy had put a spell on his mom to make his mom like her more.]

Bie: “My mom has met even nicer and talented people but still doesn’t like them.”
[Bie really had a way to make Ploy angry with his words. Never in her whole life had she wanted to go straight up to a person and punch them in the face. Suddenly, she had the urge to slap or even punch Bie. He was referring to her, of course.
She knew that she wasn’t the nicest and talented person ever although Bie just had to rub it in and make the situation worst.]

Ploy: “Like I said, it depends on the personality. I may have something that your mom really likes.”
[That surely zipped Bie’s mouth.
After that line, he just kept his mouth shut the whole way. Once they arrived at the temple, Bie crawled out of the car. As soon as Ploy noticed that he was walking away from the car and not opening the door for her, she opened it herself and followed him.
What a gentlemen, Ploy mumbled.]

After Making Merit
[Ploy was trying to keep a distance from Bie. She didn’t want to anger him in any sort of way. While they were making merit, he didn’t look at her even once or say anything to her. Even after they were done, he just basically stood up and walked away without spilling anything from his mouth.
Bie was a few steps in front of Ploy knowing that she was following him but didn’t care to turn around. Ignoring her was probably one of the hardest things ever. It seemed as if his pain inside was increasing every single time he wanted to say something but then refused to.

As they were walking back to the car, crowds of people got their attention. There must be some sort of ceremony at the temple, Bie thought.
It wasn’t just a ceremony of some sort, it was indeed a funeral. All the people were wearing black and walking into a building. Bie stopped for a moment and turned around to face Ploy.]

Bie: “Do you know who’s funeral this is?”
[Ploy’s eyes widened a bit. He didn’t talk at all and then suddenly when he did, he asked about the funeral.]

Ploy: “Why would I know?”
[She said that with a sassy shrug. Being a bit mad at him ignoring her, she wasn’t about to give him the greatest answer. He deserved her rude attitude towards him.

Bie: “Look, can you just talk nicely to me?”

Ploy: “You don’t deserve it.”
[Bie walked closer to her observing her face. He already knew that Ploy wasn’t the type to blame others for their rudeness.
He smirked.]

Bie:Do I deserve a kiss on the cheek?
[Ploy stared up at his shining face and smiled back giving him a slight tap on the shoulder.
Without hesitation, he grabbed her hand in his and guided her to the car.
Both of them smiled while walking. Ploy could feel her hands starting to sweat from the warmth of Bie’s hand.

As more and more people in black passed them, Bie was starting to question who the funeral was held for. The funeral was probably for someone he didn’t know at all so he ignored the fact of all the people in black clothing. Ploy followed obediently.
As people passed by, Bie had the urge to ask someone who the funeral was held for. Usually, Bie would know who the funeral was held for. He attended many ceremonies and funerals due to his family name and reputation.
As a young couple wearing black approached Bie, he decided to ask.]

Bie: “Excuse me. May I know who the funeral is for?”
[The young couple stared at one another then at Bie as if they thought he would know already.]

Woman:The funeral is for Fang Pichaya Srithep.
[And with that shocking answer, Bie immediately dropped Ploy’s hand out of his and stared into space with shock.]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@candylover32: I have never seen that movie before. I think I remember hearing my mom talk about that movie ... ? Lol, Fang is an ass, I guess. Aha.
Thanks for reading.

@imaginarygur: I pity Ploy, too TT.TT I know, he changes his mind to muchh.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg.. :faint: u gotta continue!!!!! its right to the good part! continue!!!!!! j/k take ur time! update me please. i'm hooked! :cheer:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 9.1
[Ploy walked over closer to Bie to get a clearer image of what his reaction was. All she could see was a confused look. It seems like this person was very significant to Bie. Was this Fang a girlfriend of his? Probably not. Was she a close friend? Whatever it was, it had made Bie’s smiley face into a mixture of emotions.
Ploy reached out to touch him. He moved away as if he was physic and knew her next actions.]

Ploy: “Bie, what’s wrong?”
[She asked. Bie didn’t answer. Instead, he just walked away from her and went into his car and drove away.
It was just like he forgot her. Ploy stood there dumbfounded. The couple stared awkwardly at Ploy and then walked away chatting.]

“Who is this girl?”

Home
[Ploy got out of the taxi. Walking inside the open gates, she noticed that Bie’s car was already parked there. He’s home already, Ploy realized. In a blink or two, Bie’s mom rushed over to her embracing Ploy in her arms.]

Bie’s Mom: “Why did you come in the taxi? You should’ve called me! I asked Bie but he didn’t respond. What happened? Did you guys get into a fight?”

Ploy: “Mom …who’s Fang Pichaya Srithep?”
[Those words changed Bie’s mom’s reaction, too. It was almost as if that girl’s name affected the whole family. Who was this girl? Now Ploy wanted to know even more about who this girl was and why she had such a big impact on Bie’s life.
Bie’s mom’s face was indescribable. Her lips were opened as if she was about to say something but didn’t. Her face showed that she was thinking of how to answer right.]

Bie’s Mom: “It’s better to not talk about it.”
[She was about to walk away until Ploy tugged onto her arm which stopped her from continuing. Bie’s mom turned around facing Ploy who had on pleading eyes. Of course, Bie’s mom wasn’t really a softie but when it came to those kind of looks, Bie’s mom couldn’t resist.]

“You’re too much. Follow me.”
[Ploy smirked for a moment and then followed Bie’s mom into the house. How strange. Why couldn’t they just talk outside? Why did they have to go inside to chat about this topic? It was obviously very important.
Bie’s mom lead Ploy into a room that Ploy had seen once while exploring the house. It was a room with a fairly big red carpet that was laid in the middle of the room. There were two big windows at one side across from the door. The room wasn’t so big and was almost as big as Ploy’s bedroom.
Both of the two saw down on sofas which were by the windows. The two sofas were across from each other with a rectangle table in the middle separating the two couches.]

Ploy: “Who is she, Mom?”
[From, Bie’s mom’s reaction, you could tell that she was trying to hide some parts of the truth. The more strange her reaction was, the more Ploy wanted to know who Fang was. All she wanted to do was yell out if anyone knew anything about Fang.]

Bie’s Mom: “You must not speak about this to Bie. He’ll surely get upset and I don’t want the two of you having problems over this matter.”
[Ploy nodded knowingly. She knew for sure that she wasn’t good at keeping her mouth shut but she would at least try.]

“Fang Pichaya Srithep used to be…..Bie’s girlfriend. They have been dating for three years. I, truthfully, didn’t like her ….at first. It was because of a bad encounter she and I had. But that’s a different story. Fang-”

Bie: “Mom!”
[Bie cut his mom mid-sentence. Ploy and Bie’s mom looked up facing Bie. They were surely dead now.
His killer eyes could have killed them. The two just looked at him staying like that for a minute until Bie walked over to them pulling Ploy out of the seat.]

“Mom, tell me the truth. She told you to tell her this, didn’t she?”

Bie’s Mom: “N-no.”
[She stuttered while talking. The stuttering had a negative impact on the conversation for it only made Bie angrier.]

Bie: “Why are you trying to interfere with my problems?”
[Ploy stared at his face, her wrist in his hand. His grip was getting tighter and caused a horrible pain.]

Ploy: “Let go. It hurts.”
[Bie’s Mom ran over to Bie trying to pull his hand off of Ploy’s wrist.]

Bie’s Mom: “Bie, stop it! Stop!”
[She screamed as loud as she could. The rage in Bie was increasing every second. Ploy could tell by looking at his eyes that he wasn’t going to cool down any time soon.
Seconds later, Bie finally let go of Ploy pushing her to the ground.]

Bie: “Don’t bother me.”
[He stormed away. Ploy sat on the ground holding her wrist that Bie just held tightly. She rubbed her wrist over and over looking at the red mark that was left behind. Bie’s Mom bent down and helped Ploy up.]

Bie’s Mom: “I’ll talk to Bie. I’ll apologize for him. Please, Ploy. Don’t be mad at him.”
[Ploy gave her a reassuring smile so that Bie’s Mom wouldn’t be so worried. She stared at the door hoping that Bie would come back and apologize. He didn’t.]

Ploy: “I’m not mad at him. The madder he gets, the more curious I am about this situation.”
[Bie’s Mom stared at her shaking her head. Ploy was just asking for trouble, Bie’s Mom thought staring down at the red mark on Ploy’s wrist.]

Minutes Later
[Ploy was walking back and forth on the lawn in front of the house. It was very silent and peaceful which stated a great place for thinking. What happened in the past between Fang and Bie? Why didn’t Bie know about the funeral if the two were so close? Why was Bie and Fang still not together? All those questions jumbled around in Ploy’s head making it harder to think of possible reasons.
While Ploy continued to think, a car pulled into the driveway and stopped right before Ploy. Ploy walked over to the car to greet the unknown person. Since she had stayed at the house, no one had came to visit yet. Who could it possibly be?
Without further thoughts, a young man stepped out of the car greeting Ploy with a warm smile. Ploy smiled back making out his features. He was surely around Bie’s age, probably a friend.]

Lowat: “Is Bie home?”
[His voice was relaxing and soothing. Ploy continued smiling staring at him. He was a friend but why was he here. He was wearing black clothes and had black circles under his eyes. Surely, he had been doing something tiring.]

Ploy: “Yes. He’s inside. I’ll go call him if you want.”

Lowat: “No thanks. I’ll go inside myself. I don’t want to bother you.”

Ploy: “Bother me? It’s not like I have anything else better to do.”

Lowat: “Wait, I know who you are.”
[Ploy stared at him. Who did he think she was, Ploy thought.]

“Y-you’re Bie’s wife, aren’t you? ….Ploy…. Thanida?”
[Ploy nodded.]

Lowat: “Where are my manners? I am Lowat, Bie’s friend.”
[Ploy smiled as Lowat held out his hand for her to shake. Her smile grew bigger. She put out her hand ready to shake his until a force came and prevented the hands from touching.]

Bie: “I called you to come here and talk to me not to flirt with my wife.”

Ploy: “Bie, he’s just introducing himself. Have some manners.”
[Bie held onto Ploy’s arm glaring at Lowat with dark eyes. Lowat shrugged knowing that Bie was in a bad mood. He knew that Bie was the type to change his moods easily. For he was a quick tempered fellow.]

Lowat: “I’m here now. What do you need?”
[Bie was about to speak until he turned over to face Ploy. Ploy looked at him trying to slip her arm out of his hand without making a scene. Bie let go of her arm.]

Bie: “Let’s go speak by the pool.”
[Lowat nodded. Bie started walking and Lowat followed waving to Ploy before he disappeared from her sight.]

Ploy: “What are they talking about?

By the Pool
[Bie and Lowat were standing beside the brightly blue colored pool. The water swayed back and forth from the force of the wind. The conversation between the two hadn’t started yet.]

Lowat: “Don’t be too serious, dude. You’re gonna make me laugh.”
[Bie turned around to face him still wearing a serious face.]

Bie: “There won’t be no laughing. How could you do this to me?”

Lowat: “W-what do you mean?”
[Did Bie find out about it? No, probably not, Lowat thought. He was starting to sweat. He tried to think of why Bie was so mad but nothing came up.]

Bie: “Don’t kid with me. You traitor! You can’t keep this from me forever. Am I really that stupid in your eyes?”

Lowat: “Can you be any clearer?”

Bie: “You really don’t know, do you? Fang freakin died and you didn’t tell me a single word. You knew about this, didn’t you?
[And with that answer, Bie pushed Lowat causing Lowat to fall into the pool. Water splashed up to Bie’s feet. He glared at Lowat in the pool with hate plastered all over his face.]

PREVIEW:

Bie: “There’s no point to live anymore without Fang.” /
Bie: “Our friendship is over.” /
Ploy: “Lowat, can I ask you something?” /
Bie: “You betrayed me and now you dare steal my wife.” /
Ploy: “I’ll forget about everything and especially this pointless marriage with you.”

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@mainhiathao: Good part, eh? Of course, I'll continue. I love writing this FF. ! Thanks.

@imaginarygur: Me, too. wondering... wondering... ...

@~kiabielover~: Fake funeral? Let's see~~~~

@candylover32: I'll surely update soon. Thanks for readinggg.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
0.0 bie really is a short tempered person.. scary living with him.. @@

wow.. looks like the next chapter is interesting.. can't wait for your updates.. ^.^

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG, Ms. Rina PRO!! I missed out on ALOT!!
Please update more :) Bie is soo BI-POLAR!! Haha :)
Can't wait to see what happens next. There's going to be some
misunderstandings!! NOO :( & Fang died, that was shocking! :eyetwitch:
Anyways, can't wait for more! Please update :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 9.2

Bie: “You betrayed me.”
[Lowat stared up at him from the water. He was soaked from head to toe.]

Lowat: “Bie, listen to me.”
[He said with a shaky voice.]

Bie: “No, I won’t listen. I won’t trust you ever again.”

Lowat: “Bie.”

Bie: “Our friendship is over. Now leave my house and never drag your ass back here.”
[Instead of talking back, Lowat got out of the water gripping onto the rails. He got up onto the same ground as Bie and ran his hands through his hair. Before he walked away, he took one last glance at Bie. Bie turned away from his eyes and could hear Lowat’s footsteps. The sound of the footsteps decreased.
Bie finally turned around to see that Lowat was no where in sight.]

“Damn it!”
[Bie sat down harshly onto the seat beside him. He put his head down resting it upon his two arms.]

In front of House

[Lowat was walking over to his car. He opened the driver seat’s door and was about to go in.]

Ploy: “Going home?”
[He turned around to face her. It was as if she had been keeping an eye to see when he would leave. He nodded not saying a single word.]

“Why are you so wet?”
[Ploy asked staring at his soaking clothes. His black clothes were all wet sticking to his skin. Lowat was wondering how to answer so that it wouldn’t make it seem like it was all because of Bie.]

Lowat: “I-I accidentally fell into the pool.”

Ploy: “Really?”
[Ploy couldn’t help but giggle. A grown man who accidentally fell into the pool was surely news that she had never heard. Lowat stared at her with a stern face and smiled back at her.]

Lowat: “Is it really that funny? Everyone has accidents.”

Ploy: “But a grown man like you?”

Lowat: “I guess it is quite funny.”
[Both of them giggled standing beside each other.]

“I better get going before Bie comes out and yells at you for flirting.”

Ploy: “Right. Bye.”
[Lowat nodded crawling into the car and driving away. Ploy walked back into the house to see Bie’s mom sitting in the main room and chatting on her cell phone.]

Bie’s Mom: “Did you see that part when the pa’ek slapped the na’ek?…..I forgive pa’ek though because he’s cute….I know right.”
[Ploy smiled. Bie’s mom was surely a thai lakorn addict. Ploy walked up the stairs walking over to Bie’s bedroom and peeked through the door which was slightly opened. Bie was laying down on the bed with earplugs in his ears. Ploy smiled for a second and then walked away into her bedroom.]

That Evening
[Ploy walked down the stairs a couple minutes after a servant told her it was time for dinner. She was a bit nervous eating with Bie’s parents since this was the first time. Hopefully, she wouldn’t do anything stupid. Walking into the dining room, she saw that Bie’s parents were already there. As soon as she showed up, their eyes brightened. Bie’s mom gestured for her to come in. She nodded sitting across from Bie’s mom.]

Bie’s Mom: “Where’s Bie? I thought he would come down with you.”

Ploy: “He’s probably still in his bedroom. If you want, I’ll go get him.”

Bie’s Mom: “The servants already went to call him.”

Ploy: “Then I’ll go check if he’s coming.”

Bie’s Dad: “That’s right. He’ll probably come downstairs if you’re telling him.
[Ploy nodded giving both of them smiles. She walked out of the room and up the stairs to Bie’s bedroom door. Knocking on the door, she heard no answer. She called for his name but no answer. Without hesitation, she turned the doorknob. It was locked.
Ploy took a step away from the door then walked down the stairs until she heard a huge splash. It was from the pool.]

Ploy: “Bie!?”
[Ploy ran over to the screen doors which lead outside to the pool. Stepping outside, she ran over to the pool to see a figure. It was surely Bie. He didn’t say anything or trying to get out of the pool. He just stood still in the water.]

“Bie! Bie! Bie!”
[She yelled repeatedly. Still, no answer. Ploy was about to jump into the water until someone’s arm held her back. It was Lowat. He took a step and then dived into the pool to get Bie. Ploy stared at Lowat try to get Bie. Why was Bie doing this? Ploy knew that he knew how to swim.
Don’t tell me he was trying to commit suicide, Ploy thought. All she wanted to do was go over to Bie and slap him across the face for doing such stupid things. Suicide is surely and never the answer to a question or problem. What problem or event caused Bie to do such thing?

Lowat dragged Bie out of the pool. Bie was coughing out water so it made Ploy feel more at ease. Lowat dragged Bie over to the side of the pool and then let go of him.]

Lowat: “How can you be so stupid trying to kill yourself by doing this? Are you an asshole or what? Do you not know how many people care about you?”

Bie: “I know. I know my parents care about me. I know. I just can’t do this.”
[He spoke shaking his head from side to side. Ploy bent down beside him putting her hand on his head to see if he was sick. Bie stared at her for a second and then moved away. Ploy stood up staring down at him.]

Ploy: “I don’t know what I would have done if something happened to you.”

Bie: “Don’t care about me. I’m useless.”

Lowat: “Don’t say that. Please don’t.”
[Lowat spoke putting his hand on Bie’s back. Bie shook his head regretting so many things. He couldn’t live anymore. He couldn’t. The thought of living without her was unbearable.]

Bie: “There’s no point to live anymore without Fang.”

Lowat: “You tried to kill yourself because of Fang? Fang wouldn’t want to see you like this.”

Bie: “Right because she’s dead. I’ll never see her ever again.”
[Ploy stared at the two confused about the situation. Bie tried to kill himself because of Fang. Fang must have been really important. She couldn’t help it but feel a bit envious. Bie said that he loved and care for her but it seemed like it was all a joke.
Surely, Bie cared more about Fang. If he was willing to kill his own self because of her, then Bie loved and cared more for Fang. Fang was more important than her, Ploy concluded.]

Lowat: “She’ll still be near us and guarding us.”

Bie: “Just go home. Nothing happened.”
[Lowat and Ploy stared at Bie stand up and walk away. As soon as Bie disappeared into the house, Ploy had the urge to speak and ask a question.]

Ploy: “Lowat, can I ask you something?”
[Lowat stared at her wondering what she possibly wanted to know.]

In House
[Bie walked into the house with soaking clothes. Right when he was about to walk up the stairs, his parents stopped him.]

Bie’s Mom: “Why are you wet, dear?”
[Bie’s mom asked and then walked over to him trying to dry his face with her hand.]

Bie: “Accident. I’m not hungry and I’m going to sleep. End of story.”
[Bie gently took his mom’s hands off his face and walked up the stairs to his room.]

Bie’s Mom: “Accident? I don’t believe it was an accident. Bie’s not clumsy like this.”

Bie’s Dad: “It probably was just an accident. Now, don’t worry and let’s go back to eat.”

Bie’s Mom: “Hey, I’m his mom. I know when he’s lying and not. You’re his dad, you should know!”

Bie’s Dad: “Chill, woman. We’ll talk about it at dinner.”
[She nodded. Bie’s dad walked over to her putting his arms on her shoulder and guided her into the dining room.]

Outside
[Lowat followed Ploy into the gazebo where no one could hear what they were talking about. All you could hear were crickets chirping and their feet shuffling against the hard ground. Ploy sat down on a wooden bench and Lowat did the same sitting across from her.]

Lowat: “What do you need, Ploy?”
[Ploy turned to him wondering how to ask. Would he actually answer her or tattletale and tell Bie?]

Ploy: “Why did Bie and Fang break up if they loved each other so much?”
[Lowat rolled his eyes and heavily sighed.]

Lowat: “You really want to know, don’t you?”
[Ploy nodded anxiously. Finally, she would know about this problem and not feel stupid. She felt as if she was the problem somehow.]

“They broke up because of Fang’s parents. Fang’s parents wanted Fang to marry someone else because someone told them that….”

Ploy: “Told them what?”

Lowat: “Someone told Fang’s parents that Bie was a player and had already made many girls pregnant and that Bie always denied sleeping with them.”
[Ploy stood up shocked by news that people gossiped about Bie. She didn’t 100% trust Bie although he wasn’t the player type, Ploy knew for sure.]

Ploy: “Why would they do that?”

Lowat: “Because that person wanted Fang himself.”

Ploy: “How come you know so much about this ‘person’?”

Lowat: “Because…”

Ploy: “Because!????”
[Ploy was getting so impatient. Who was this person going around and telling people that Bie was a player? She surely couldn’t stand it at all.]

Bie: “Is that why Fang tried to ignore me? Is that why Fang broke up with me?”
[Ploy and Lowat turned over to the side and saw Bie. His face was written with rage and anger.]

Lowat: “Did you hear everything?”

Bie: “That doesn’t matter. But what matters is who told those things to Fang’s parents?”

Lowat: “It’s…”
[Immediately, Bie put the puzzle pieces together and then shot his eyes straight up at Lowat. His eyes as fierce and threatening as a tiger’s.]

Bie: “Y-you. You.”
[He spoke walking closer and closer to Lowat. Ploy stared at the two wondering what Bie had thought of that made him act so scary.
Don’t tell me that Lowat was the ‘person’?, Ploy thought. Her eyes widened. Before Bie was about to punch Lowat, Ploy came in the middle stopping Bie.]

Ploy: “Lowat didn’t do it.”

Bie: “You believe him?”

Ploy: “And you don’t? You guys have been friends for so long. Lowat wouldn’t ever do that.”

Bie: “Then, let’s see. Lowat, who did it? You seem like an expert on this topic.”
[Lowat didn’t dare meet eye to eye with anyone of them. His face was plastered with the expression, worrisome. He had to tell or else he would regret so many things.]

Lowat: “The person is….”

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@imaginarygur: Short tempered, of course. Scary? Aha, I don't think it'd be scary. It'd be sexy, LOL, LMAO.

@candylover32: Aha, anger issues guyyy;;;

@mainhiathao: I'll be sure to.

@~kiabielover~: Lowat's just a baby boy. Lmao. Bie is very short tempered, yesyesyes.

@maichi: Thankkyouu. I'll update !

@TheGurlo22: Pro? Lol, thankkkksssss.
Of course, where you at? You missed a ton, aha.
I'll be sure to update more for all my fellow readers.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow!! Just Wow. :faint:
I can't wait for more! Really. Why do you have to leave off at that point?
I really want to know who the person it. PRO PRO PRO, please update :)
Bie is REALLY short tempered. haha :D Thanks RINA!

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh!! Leaving me hanging againnnnn!!! :facepalm:
Hhehe!!! Thanks for the update! Please update soon!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy: :worthy: