Stephen Salomonay ~almost famous~

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Is this the article in spicy magazine where they re-touch Stefan’s picture? Hmm. There’s a sarcastic tone throughout the article. They mention Stefan’s acting to a zombie, isn’t that a little harsh. I would have said he’s stiff, but I wouldn’t compare someone to a creature.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I thought that was a little harsh. I think his acting is okay. He still has room to grow and develop. I think his not speaking Thai clearly hinders that a little but give the boy a chance!

July

sarNie Egg
no_identity13 said:
Hm..i don't think it's a rumore! there are so many pics of them together like teh 50 cent concert pics too! If they're NOT dating..then they sure are pretty close friends!!
[post="94512"][/post]​

Do u know where can i see pic of them at the concert....thanks

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
July said:
Do u know where can i see pic of them at the concert....thanks
[post="94816"][/post]​
here's the pics.. Stephen and Numfon..50 cent concert..:)

~credit to interlove~

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i think they match perfectly fine becuase they kind of have that same smile, you know....
well stop criticizing numfon...i think she's an excellent actress and a person good at heart....
it's their life, mind your own!!~

natty

Chubs
awww let's not all get upset.. the fans will forget about numfon and stefan when the lakorn ends.. next up is ging and chakrit.. i cant wait to hear the bashing on ging..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
matty said:
They don't really make a cute couple...it looks kind of weird...he does look better with Kob! But I'm glad he likes older women because I'm a couple of years older than him too :p ...wasn't Numfon involved in a drug scandal a few years ago...I remember reading something about that...and her punishment was to be banned for 2 years from the industry...I don't remember the whole detail of it though 'cause it was a while ago...
[post="94640"][/post]​

hahah Matty....not a lot of people know about this...I do though...I believe it was in the clubs....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
amikaX said:
yea..he goes by Stefan Solamonay and Stefan Sunthi Viraboonchai.. :)
[post="95043"][/post]​
thanks for clearing that up...i was confused for a second there because i only knew him as stefan sunthi viraboonchai

matty

sarNie Egg
Was that where it was BlueMoon...in the clubs :lol: ? I remember thinking she was gone for awhile, but I didn't know about that incident until she came back...I just thought she had a little brerak! I know she's pretty and all (toooooo much on the skinny side though), but she just doesn't look right with Stephan...but I do like seeing her with Bee Sawich though (they had pretty good chemistry)...you know I remember her being lighter too before the incident...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
matty said:
Was that where it was BlueMoon...in the clubs :lol: ? I remember thinking she was gone for awhile, but I didn't know about that incident until she came back...I just thought she had a little brerak! I know she's pretty and all (toooooo much on the skinny side though), but she just doesn't look right with Stephan...but I do like seeing her with Bee Sawich though (they had pretty good chemistry)...you know I remember her being lighter too before the incident...
[post="95167"][/post]​
incident? :unsure:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
YM_gurl said:
incident? :unsure:
[post="95375"][/post]​
It's old news ... so let's just leave it alone.....I happen to like Numfon despite whatever.....and Kob and Stefan can't be together....it's okay to dream and fantasize... but reality looks like "BROOK" :rolleyes:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
BlueMoon said:
It's old news ... so let's just leave it alone.....I happen to like Numfon despite whatever.....and Kob and Stefan can't be together....it's okay to dream and fantasize... but reality looks like "BROOK" :rolleyes:
[post="95407"][/post]​
i would like to know what happen.. but ey..kewl kewl.. :p

cecilia

Staff member
i think to me..numfon always look the same..thought she's getting prettier as the minutes go by..regardless of what happen..i lke her with stefan..and yeah..i'm a stefan/kob fans too..but it can only happen in lakorn..in life..BROOK AND KOB sure prove the media wrong all the time..the longest relationship..and they support one another..and beside..BROOK is pretty good looking..*at least to me..cuz i like him..and his drama..:wub: plus kob is one of my all time fave..so with them both..i'm cool with the good decision that they both have for each other.. )

natty said:
awww let's not all get upset.. the fans will forget about numfon and stefan when the lakorn ends.. next up is ging and chakrit.. i cant wait to hear the bashing on ging..
[post="94886"][/post]​
that is so true.. :lmao: