Stefan's New Lakorn is with.....???

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
It's confirmed...I found the news...it also mentions Kob...but looks like Ch7 is gonna pair Stefan with Aum and Namfon so he might have two lakorns coming up.

Matichon(Khaosod) March 29, 2006

"สเตฟาน"เจอขู่ด้วยหนามทุเรียน!ทารุณนางเอก โล่งใจ"กบ"ไม่หยิ่ง-"วิก7"ดันสุดตัวประกบ"อั้ม-น้ำฝน"

"ผลตอบรับค่อนข้างดี บางครั้งเจอแม่ค้าขายของเขาแซวว่าระวังจะเปลือกทุเรียน บางคนก็บอกว่าอย่าร้ายกับนางเอก(กบ-สุวนันท์ คงยิ่ง)มากนัก" น้ำเสียงปลื้มของพระเอกแกะกล่องช่อง 7 สี "สเตฟาน สันติบุญชัย" ถึงงานละคร "หลงเงาจันทร์" ที่ได้รับการตอบรับจากคนดูอย่างท่วมท้น

เจ้าตัวยังเล่าต่ออีกว่า "ถือว่าเป็นละครเรื่องแรกที่คนจำได้อย่างจริงจัง ส่วนการถ่ายทำละครเรื่องนี้ค่อนข้างเหนื่อยมาก เพราะบทเรื่องนี้มีหลากหลายอารมณ์ ทั้งอารมณ์รัก อารมณ์แค้น และอารมณ์อยากเอาชนะ ตรงนี้ด้วยความที่ผมไม่ได้ชำนาญภาษาไทยทำให้เราไม่สามารถอ่านบทเองได้ บางครั้งก็รู้สึกกดดัน แต่มีอาโย(ทัศวรรณ เสนีย์วงศ์ ณ อยุธยา) มาเป็นโค้ชแอ๊คติ้ง คอยเล่าบท อธิบายคาแร็กเตอร์ตัวละครให้ฟัง ที่มาที่ไปตัวละครว่าแต่ละฉากเป็นอย่างนี้ได้ยังไง ทำให้การทำงานไหลลื่นขึ้น"

ถามถึงการร่วมงานกับ "กบ-สุวนันท์" เจ้าตัวยิ้ม ก่อนตอบว่า "ตอนแรกที่คุณตุ๊กตา(จิตรลดา ดิษยะนันทน์)บอกว่าให้ร่วมงานกับกบ เราไม่เชื่อหูตัวเอง เพราะที่ผ่านมาเคยดูงานของกบ สมัยตั้งแต่เล่น "ดาวพระศุกร์" ถือว่ากบเป็นนักแสดงที่มากความสามารถ เราก็รู้สึกเกร็ง เพราะเราก็เป็นมือใหม่ กลัวไปทำให้เขาล่าช้า และกลัวนางเอกระดับเบอร์หนึ่ง จะต้องหยิ่งและไม่เป็นกันเอง แต่พอได้ร่วมงานกันแล้ว ทำให้สนิทกัน ภาพแต่แรกที่เรามองไว้ แตกต่างไปเลย เขาจะคอยสอนเรื่องมุมกล้อง ต่อบทให้เรา ไม่ทำให้เราเคอะเขิน"

ล่าสุดรายงานข่าวแจ้งว่าช่อง 7 เตรียมดัน "สเตฟาน"สุดตัว ด้วยละครเรื่องใหม่ที่จะปรับ 2 นางเอกคือ "อั้ม"พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ และหวานใจตัวจริงนอกจอ "น้ำฝน"กุลณัฐ ปรียะวัฒน์

หน้า 21

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for more STEFAN and with AUMp too!! How cool is that!!? :w000t:

Stefan is such a babe!! hehe

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:) what can i say? i can't wait!!! :)

Aum and numfon? kewl!!! :) betta be good! i wanna see stephan and numfon.. they gonna be so kute together.. aww...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
At SweetKOb forum.. there's a rumor..saying.. Stephan is not the pra-ek for Raeng Rit Pitsawad... The pra-ek is Captain.
:(

Anybody knows if it's true or not? I was looking forward to it but not anymore.. not that i don't like Captain.. but i'm just not a big fan of Captain.. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the article that bluemoon posted it said stephen is confirm to be the praek..where did captain come from?..lol..and plus hes an exact praek i dont think he can work for katana..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
YM_gurl said:
At SweetKOb forum.. there's a rumor..saying.. Stephan is not the pra-ek for Raeng Rit Pitsawad... The pra-ek is Captain.
:(

Anybody knows if it's true or not? I was looking forward to it but not anymore.. not that i don't like Captain.. but i'm just not a big fan of Captain.. :)
[post="109374"][/post]​

Wha? Where did you see that from? I'm an Admin there and I didn't even see that? Stefan is the chosen pr'ek ja...just not confirmed by Aum or Stefan...Captain is not in this lakorn....

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, stefan is more chubbier than in LGJ..lolx wow Aum and Stefan, they're cute. but this pic remind me of every AUm pics with her co-star LOLZ>>>

Susie

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
yeah, stefan is more chubbier than in LGJ..lolx wow Aum and Stefan, they're cute. but this pic remind me of every AUm pics with her co-star LOLZ>>>
[post="109860"][/post]​
thanks phew. your right shubby...i'm like okay.....LOL....i wanna stefan costarring w/ aom or cherry. :p that would be great!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
BlueMoon said:
Wha? Where did you see that from? I'm an Admin there and I didn't even see that? Stefan is the chosen pr'ek ja...just not confirmed by Aum or Stefan...Captain is not in this lakorn....
[post="109391"][/post]​
okay, i heard this in SweetKob forum.. the user, that said this wasn't sure either so that's why i wanted to know for sure. IF Stephan was going to be the pra-ek or not.. cause in Sweetkob forum.. the user said..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Here is something that I found at SW about Stefan & Aum's "upcoming lakorn":

actually, they don't mention Stefan as the p'ek of Raeng Rit Pitsawad or even at all; the p'ek is Captain."

Hm.... now I don't know what's going on. Can anyone confirm this?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why i asked you guys in here..if you guys knew...but ey! Kewl! Stephan is going to the Pra-ek.. I saw the pics already..i can't wait! :)