*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

nina07

sarNie Adult
ahh, I'm going back to school next monday .. noo! lol. i think P'Thuy has school like all year i think since shes in college, i feel sorry for you khun pee :p

i went school shopping yesterday <3 it was awesomee lol. i get my schedule on thursday :eek:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: I just watched 6.5 and the beginning 0.20 to 0.35 Wanna and that lady at the gambling place conversations is wrong... they are talking about an electronic and stolen goods, like hot items, not electric bills. :loool: LOL
"sunya" in this case is "contract" not "promise"... they are talking about cancelling the contract with switching the property/land, not promise. :lol: And many other words is not right as well, but I'll leave it at that since is already done LOL :lol:

I think ,not only we need grammar and spelling check, we need the correct translations check as well. ^_^ hehehehe we need more volunteers. ;) lol.

We need timer that can understand Thai so they can fix or pick up mistakes like this. :)

ANYONE WANT TO VOLUNTEER PLEASE CONTACT THUY! :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm almost done with the translations. So sorry that I'm taking a while. Hopefully I'm done tomorrow
Cause Tuesday I have orientation and probably will go school shopping for more clothes hehe. So P'Thuy when do you start school?
It starts today. =.= I have school the whole day and get off at 9 something PM.

ahh, I'm going back to school next monday .. noo! lol. i think P'Thuy has school like all year i think since shes in college, i feel sorry for you khun pee

i went school shopping yesterday <3 it was awesomee lol. i get my schedule on thursday
Yup, I'm in college for my 2nd year. It sucks to be in your position right now since you got school 5 days a week. lol I only have school three days a week.

I just watched 6.5 and the beginning 0.20 to 0.35 Wanna and that lady at the gambling place conversations is wrong... they are talking about an electronic and stolen goods, like hot items, not electric bills. LOL
"sunya" in this case is "contract" not "promise"... they are talking about cancelling the contract with switching the property/land, not promise. And many other words is not right as well, but I'll leave it at that since is already done LOL

I think ,not only we need grammar and spelling check, we need the correct translations check as well. hehehehe we need more volunteers. lol.

We need timer that can understand Thai so they can fix or pick up mistakes like this.

ANYONE WANT TO VOLUNTEER PLEASE CONTACT THUY!
Yeah, we do need Thai translator who can correct it. I needed the grammar checker to contact you about missing translation, but they all came to me. *sigh*

NOTE TO TRANSLATORS: All missing translations should be posted here with the parts (i.e. Ep.6.4) and the time (i.e. 08:03-08:10).

(This way, I don't have to go through it to find missing translations.)

How about this? All translations should be send to Maya. Then Maya can review it and send it to callakt and nina for grammar checking.
Maya, you can contain callakt through the team account at YouTube. I still got her already corrected translations in the Inbox. In addition, you can contact nina through here.

I'm going to be busy with this project and also a project that I started with maraphang months ago. It'll be easier if there are people who be the head of a certain tasks, which make it easier for me. ;-)

Timer: I'll send the parts today or tomorrow for sure. Deadline to turn in Episode 7 will be on Wednesday morning.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
9-8

Lookchin: Where are we going P'Fon?
Win: We are going to Khun Daien's house.
Kwan: We are going to go apologize to her.
Wanna: I won't let you! I won't let you go see a crazy, weird woman like that.
Win: What do you mean by that?
Wanna: Lookchin, Fon you two can go anywhere other then Daien's house. Tawanchai me and you have something to talk about. Come.
Wanna: Yes, we know each other. We were really close. Daien loved to party and got pregnant and couldn't find the dad. And she was scared that her child would get in the way if she got a new husband. And she wanted to get an abortion, but I couldn't take it so I tried to stop her then she gave birth and left her child with me.
Win: Do you mean Woosen?
Wanna: Yes, she lefted her with me for 18 years. I raised her up so of course I'm going to love her. I swear.
Win: You don't have to swear because I can tell. You love Woosen who is a child you raised more then Tor Fon who is your real daughter.
Wanna: Uhh Uh.. It's not like that. It's just that Woosen understands me more then Tor Fon. K'Tawanchai about last night I was so shocked. I was like crazy. I did stuff without knowing. I just know that I can't loose Woosen.
Win: I understand but you can't take someone elses kid and make it your own.
Wanna: I know and I'm trying to understand. I knew that one day then would happen. And it really did.
Win: Just make up your mind and understand and return Woosen real soon.
Wanna: Alright. (Really dont know what she said after that) I'm going to make a deal with Daien before I return Woosen to her.
Win: Yep. Anyways does Woosen know yet?
Wanna: No who would dare tell her? She probably won't accept it. If Tor Fon wasn't related to you I would have lied and gave Tor Fon to Daien.
Win: Really?
NY: Tawanchai? Hey what are you doing here? (Don't really understand this part)
Woosen: How about you? No one here wants a doll (Something) like you here.
NY:This is my fiance's work room.
Woosen: I don't care I came here to ask P'Tawanchai that if i worked here where would my desk be.
NY:(Dont know what she said)
Woosen: Then just wait and see who will be the trash here.
NY:Are you talking about me?
Woosen: If you want to accept it then it's alright.
NY: Get up and come here right now! I told you to leave and you didn't right? I'm going to call security to get you out.
Woosen: I'm so scared! Fine, I'll leave.
Woosen&NY: Ow that hurts.
Worker: Where is Khun Tawanchai?
Worker: It doesn't matter. Good that he isnt here so it can be a show of the two evil villians slapping each other
Daien: Khun Tawanchai, Wanna.
Wanna:Yes. I have good new to tell you.
Daien: Good news?
Win: Yes I bought Aunt Wanna here to tell you the good news.
Wanna: Yes. Khun Tawanchai you have to hurry up and leave. Daien is embarrassed about what she did in the past..
Win: Well then I'm going to go leave. I have to go send some papers at work.
Daien:
Wanna: Before you recieve the good news I have bad news to tell you.
Daien: What bad news?
Wanna: You have to pay me child support for you child for 18 years.
Daien: This isnt bad news because I'm happy to pay you.
Wanna: Good now listen to the rest. You can't accuse me of stealing your child to anyone.
Daien: You know I'm not a big mouth. Which one if my child? Woosen or Tor Fon?
Wanna: You probably want Tor Fon as you daughter badly huh? Well sorry but she isn't your child.
Daien: Then this must mean that
Wanna: Woosen is your child!
Daien: Woosen?
Wanna: Yes but you have to take my deal and I'll bring you Woosen but if you don't want to accept then its alright. But I dont (Dont know what she said) Woosen won't come live with you.
Daien: I dont have a problem. Hurry up and bring Woosen to come live with me. I'm happy to do whatever you want me to do. Hurry and bring Woosen to me I'm begging.
Win: Noukyoung, Woosen what happened?
NY: Tawanchai hurry up and kick her out of here.
Woosen: You wouldn't kick me out P'Tawanchai.
NY: Kick her out right now.
Woosen: Kick out (I really dont know what she said after that she says it too fast)
Win: Woosen hurry up and leave to see Aunt Wanna. She has something to talk to you about.
Woosen: Fine I'll leave but you have to drop me out.
NY: You are talking really selfish right now. Who's going to allow Tawanchai to drop you off?
Woosen: P'Tawanchai you can even call my mom and ask. My mom was the one who told me to come check out your work room.
NY: Tawanchai, how can you stand her talk so unintelligent like this?
Woosen: Later we will know who is unintelligent.
Win: Hello Aunt Wanna.
Wanna: Daien and I figured everything out. Right now Daien is so happy that I'm going to return Woosen to her and Daien wnats to see Woosen. Could you hurry up and bring Woosen home? I don't want Daien to get the wrong idea that Khun Tawanchai helped me think of a plan for her not to see Woosen.
Tawanchai: Alright. Woosen hurry up and go home.
NY: Good, good that you're leaving
Woosen: My mom told you to take me home right?
NY:dont know this part
Woosen: dont know this part.
Win: Noukyoung, I have to take her home.
NY: What? I don't get this!
Woosen: But I understand.
Win: Later ill tell you this is what khun daien wants.
NY: Khun Daien? What does Khun Daien have to do with this?
Woosen: Lets go P'Tawanchai. Let's go.
Daien: Tor Fon? you are Wanna's child?
Woosen: You are crazy! why did you yell at my mom?
Daien: Tell me which one!
NY: Not true! not true not true. Woosen is khun daiens daughter (Dont understand whta she said after that)

PREVIEW
Wanna:Woosen if not my daughter.
gino&kwan: What?
Wanna: oh i know now. You are jealous you dont want to see her get better things then you!
Kwan: No thats not it.
Wanna: You have to make Tawanchai hate you too!
NY: I think that your father mother relationship is very strange.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks, Kayla. Maya, I think I need you to take over as a coordinator now. lol I don't have the time to upload the parts to the timers nor the subbed videos to YouTube. I only can do timing now.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Kayla. Maya, I think I need you to take over as a coordinator now. lol I don't have the time to upload the parts to the timers nor the subbed videos to YouTube. I only can do timing now.
:lol: I am so lost still... I'll get back to you on that, after I read up some more. ;) LOL Give me couple of days ok. :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
ok, P'Thuy thanks for PMing me the translation. I'll try to look over it today and PM it to you probably tonight :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
awesome:) lol. i woke up late today AGAIN :loool:

tomorrow i go pick up my schedule, i wonder who i will get? :huh: cant wait to go back to school, i wanna see my friends ! :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
too much work to handle P'Thuy? lol.

I'm pretty sure this year is going to be pretty busy for me too since its the last year of junior high -_-

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol you lucky Na N'nina you still have all you friends
as for me 1 have another 2 weeks off until i start college :lmao: byt 2moz is exam result day :lmao: then college starts i'm gonna feel like a baby again starting school

oh by the way before i forget i'm over halfway on the timming P'Thuy

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
awesome:) lol. i woke up late today AGAIN :loool:

tomorrow i go pick up my schedule, i wonder who i will get? :huh: cant wait to go back to school, i wanna see my friends ! :p

Lucky!! I went to orientation yesterday and mostly the people that went to my middle school go to a different high school so basicly i didnt know anyone yesterday like everyone knew each other and like i only knew 10 people. ERGG!! It's cause all the people use different addresses to get to go to the other high school <_< :rolleyes:

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol P'Kayla, 10 people is alot ! :p when i was in 6th grade, only 5 people came from my elemantry school and most of them were boys ! lol