*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I will but it been hard for me to upload Episode 5 up to YouTube. lol Whenever I reach nearly 90%, my sister turns off the modem because she said some wrong with the connection and it's slow. lol Again, every time I upload something, the internet of the whole house slows down. She won't be working this whole week so I have to fight with her. She always watching movies from morning to late at night and usually finish a series in a week. :lol:

Hey, Maya. I'm going to teach you everything I know this week since next week I'll be having school and I don't think I have the time to upload and get things going for everyone. I post some tutorial on the topic: Tutorial: Coordinator. I'll be writing some more and finish it by tomorrow with pictures included. BTW, you still have 6.4 to translate.
New Timers: Please PM once you're ready. We surely needs a lot of timers now since we are trying to get everything done as soon as possible.
:D Will try my best to learn, if not then you will still have to do it, but uploading one part a week is still good :lol: hahahaha LOL

Will finish up the translating and timing later tonight, I'm fighting for my computer time too LOL :loool: . If you want me to do timing for 6.4 too when I'm done with translating, just send me the video.
You know to save time uploading, I don't think you need good quality video for me to do timing. So bad quality is fine ok.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Will try my best to learn, if not then you will still have to do it, but uploading one part a week is still good hahahaha LOL

Will finish up the translating and timing later tonight, I'm fighting for my computer time too LOL . If you want me to do timing for 6.4 too when I'm done with translating, just send me the video.
You know to save time uploading, I don't think you need good quality video for me to do timing. So bad quality is fine ok.
Actually, I send the timers an okay quality. I don't know how to get a bad quality. I've been searching but all it came up is high quality. :lol: Not a lot of people are looking for bad quality. If you find a way, show me. Okay, I'll upload 6.4 video tomorrow.

Here's the translations. Bye for now ;)

Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed [9.1]

Jun: Ahuh, I've seen Wanna at this house before.
Deun: There's only a wreckage of the house left...where did they go Jun?
Jun: Who knows...
John: Oh, have you seen Wanna's daughter?
Jun: Yes, uh what is that again? I think no... actually, yes!
Deun: So do you know the daughter's name?
Jun: Umm, I can't remember. Oh yes! She has two daughters!
Deun: Two?
Jun: One's like a ghost acidentally made born, and the other one an angel sent to be born onto this planet. That's all I remember... I'm hungry. I want to eat roast chicken with sticky rice.
Deun: It's better than nothing...
John: She'll remember more as time goes by.
Jun: I'm not "she" [as in Maechee; the girl monk]. Never ever...

----------

Lookchin: You're doing it as if you're a detective!
Tawanchai: Do you want to be the head investigator?
Lookchin: Of course! Do YOU want to be the helper?
Tawanchai: Yep, head investigator.
Lookchin: Good. Helper, what are we going to investigate about?
Tawanchai: Who gave me sleeping pills...
Lookchin: [a thai phrase]
Tawanchai: "Chong", but a very small one. Tell me...
Lookchin: Wanna and Woonsen...
Tawanchai: What for?
Lookchin: So that you'll be asleep and cannot save Torfun from mad-man Ek.
Tawanchai: But why help her when they are...
Lookchin: ...they are godfather/goddaughter.

----------

Ek: You stabbed me till my lungs like this, give me money.
Wanna: I don't have any money left. I'm going to go invest.
Woonsen: I have a fancy car to drive, but not enough money to buy clothes that suit it.
Torfun: I told you that I would give Mom 50,000, and it has to be that. As for you Woonsen, you'll get 10,000. Ek, you don't fit anywhere in the picture. If you want money, then go find money dropped along the path of an evil person.
Ek/Wanna/Woonsen: Fun!
Torfun: I've loosen up a lot already, it's time that stand up and fight!
Wanna: But I made you have today, Fun!
Torfun: I want to relive the days before, Mom.
Ek: Don't forget, Fun, if I reveal a few words, you'll all be ruined.
Torfun: I'll be glad if you decide to reveal everything. I want to be ruined. I want to get fired from living here.
Woonsen: Crazy! You've gone totally insane! Now you're not scared of Mom and ready to trash her?
Torfun: When I stop Mom from using her money to do something that's wrong, its more positive to Mom than negative. Its time that everyone live their lives with borders and rules, having limits to using money. Choose, to get how much I offer, or reveal something so that we all are ruined. I don't care you know. I don't care at all about all the inheritances I've recieved.
Wanna: Fun!
Ek: Wait...! Forgot your ant brain? At this moment, Torfun's "I don't want anything" is getting an upperhand on our "I want everything". We'll just find a way to fufill our "I want everything" desires! So stupid!

---------

Lookchin: Helper, now is the time that you go and re-understand with Torfun because of Ek, right?
Tawanchai: Right. Head investigator, you know me well.
Lookchin: And I'll wait! I'll go investigate something else... Do whatever you want, Helper.
Tawanchai: Thanks, head investigator!
Lookchin: Good luck!
Tawanchai: Quiet, or she might hear us!
Torfun: Lookchin, why are you hiding behind the bushes?
Lookchin: Nothing...
Torfun: Then come to me.
Lookchin: I need to go pee so I'll go to the bathroom.

---------

Nokyoong: That means what I saw was the truth?
Naetae: Yes... I've been suspitious *spelling?* even before that that Ek and Wanna were very close together...
Nokyoong: Then why do they have to lie to Tawanchai that Ek is Torfun's lover?
Naetae: This is also what I want to know...
Nokyoong: Or, did they hide something from Tawanchai?
Naetae: I'm going to try investigating...
Nokyoong: Naetae, please help me. Please get together with Torfun ASAP. I beg you... Please, us 3 were all friends since childhood.
Naetae: I'd be glad to, cause I love Torfun. I want to ask you to stop trying to find things to fight with Torfun.
Nokyoong: Ok, I'll try... But sometimes I cannot stop myself. When Tawanchai shows me that he feels for her more than JUST what siblings should feel...
Naetae: Believe me, these two will never do something against their beliefs. And we are friends; I want to remind you that if you do not want to let Tawanchai go, don't make him say things that he doesn't want to. As long as you don't do something that he can't stand, he'll never let you go...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, may you translate the missing part that you've mentioned to Kayla before on 6.8? The grammar checker told me that there are some missing translation.

6.8 (Kayla)

NY: We didn't have to kick them out either way, since they have no shelter now.

Tawanchai: I'm not going to let them go anywhere.

NY: What? But I thought this was what we wanted.

Tawanchai: We nott going to build anything there, we are going to find a new place.

NY: What? You are going to do what Torfun told you to?

Tawanchai: I'm not doing what anyone told me but I'm (I don't really know how to explain the next part and I'm not sure if I phase that part right) Torfun was the one that help me know what's right.

NY:(I'm not sure on this part) and you're still going to believe her? We are going to loose a lot from this.

Tawanchai: We are just loosing (Something Baht. I'm dont really know how much) But those people don't even have anything. I'm tired now. This problem is over. Just go home, Nokyoong.

NY: Tawanchai, Are you kicking me out? Torfun made you hate me right? If you want to hate me then okay. I'm going to tell you something so you can go back and think about it. I saw Ek at ChomChom and he was talking to Torfun about something. He gave her an envelope too. Don't you want to know what's in that envelope?

Tawanchai: Wait Nokyoong.

Torfun: Lookchin?

Lookchin: P'Fun!

Tor Fon. Lookchin, why are you sleeping in here?

Lookchin: To save your Sombut

Torfun: Save my Sombut? Lookchin tell me everything that you know.

Guoy: Hello. K'Tawanchai. Oh I was worried. Waiting for you. I called you. Then I called K'Natae and no one answer my calls. I didn't know where everyone went. Anyways where are you now? Huh? WHAT? Hospital Oh, my gosh!

Tawanchai: Don't be shocked, I just got a little burned. Has Torfun came home yet?

Guoy: They are about to kill each other about money.

Tawanchai: Money? What money?

Guoy: I'm not sure either. But I saw Ek walk in with an envelope.

Tawanchai: Was it a (I'm not sure what color it was)

Guoy: Yes Yes.

Tawanchai: Tell me the rest.

NY: Warm milk.

Tawanchai: Thank you but you should leave. I have a special nurse watching me.

NY: I told her to leave. I want to take care of you. I'm worry about you.

Tawanchai: I'm doing fine.

NY: (Dont know what she said in the beginning) Tawanchai, did you know that your life is very important to me? Our lives have become one. I don't have anyone left in my life except you.

Tawanchai: Your uncle.

Tawanchai: Noukyoung? What happened?

NY: Tawanchai, Promise me, that whatever happens you won't hate me. You won't leave me.

Tawanchai: Why are you talking like that?

NY: I'm scared. I'm scared that one day you might hate me. That day I will die.

Tawanchai: I can never hate you.

NY: What if I'm a bad person?

Tawanchai: Why did you say something like that? You could never be a bad person. I promise that I will take care of you. We will take care of each other for the rest of our lives.

NY: Thank you Tawanchai. Thank you so much.

Tor: Thank you for loving me and caring about me. I promise that I will take care of you and always have your back.

Gino: Thank you so much P'Fun. I believe your promise. I'll always help you P'Fun.

reachy

sarNie Egg
Grammar Checking ep 8.5

Torfun: Mom! I'm hurt! Stop! I'm hurt!
LukChin: Let go of my sister! (Let my sister go.)Don't do anything to her! Fun, I'm willing to die today!
Woosen: You have the gut to disobey mom! (How dare you to disobey mom!)
LukChin: Let go of me!(Let me go) We are not siblings because if we are you would not do this to me! (We are not siblings; if we are, how could you do this to me.)
Torfun: Mom! If you want me to die, just take a knife and stabb it into my heart! (Mom, if you want me to die, just take a knife and stab me at heart)
Wanna: Don't think I won't do it! (Don’t you think I will)
LukChin: Tell us! Are we really your kids? Hit me! Hit me!
Woosen: He thinks he's hard(tough)! Mom, hit him!
Wanna: Woosen! Get out of this room! Come here!

Tawanchai: I was going to go thank Torfun. ( I was going to thank Torfun)
NokYun: Thanks? Why do you need to thank her?
Tawanchai: Really? Those people in that community understand me now.
NaeTae: Torfun went and clear (cleared) it for you. Plus those people thank you and Torfun (Torfun and you) for rebuilding the community.
Tawanchai: This is what I was going to thank her for.
NokYun: I hate causing problems and then having to thank for it! I'm sorry.
Tawanchai: There's one more thing I have to talk to her about. I need to tell her that NaeTae wants to get engage (propose to her).
NokYun: I ruined it again, right? Well, what was the chocolate for?
Tawanchai: It's just chocolate for a younger sibling. Don't think so(too) much about something small. (these trivial things) I think you should take care of (think of) finding a different land for business. I know you can do it.
NokYun: Thank you for believing in me. You know what, as time goes by, I lose (start losing my)confidence in myself. I'm scared of what the future holds (where my future goes).
Tawanchai: The future is, we are married and we are a family.( The future is we will get married and become one family)
NokYun: Don't dissapoint me. (Don’t be disappointed at me) I'll be crazy or maybe even kill myself.
Tawanchai: No way! Stop, don't even think about it!
Wanna: Hey! Where are you going?
LukChin: I'm going to sleep with Fun. I'm going to go, to be Fun's bodyguard.
Wanna: It's up to you. Just wait a minute.
Woosen: Well, here (here you are)! Drink it and then go (to) sleep with Fun, that sister of your! (your sister, Fun)
LukChin: Why are you so nice today by bringing (to bring) me milk or did the devil leave your body now?
Wanna: Why are you always looking for trouble. You (Your) sister was nice enough to bring you some and then you do that to her. Come here, mama will feed you. Is that enough?
LukChin: I'm gonna go now, mom.
Wanna: Go ahead. Huh! Woosen, did you put too much?
Woosen: I put it (did it) like you told me. I just added a little extra more.
Wanna: Woosen!!!
Woosen: I'm just joking.
Wanna: Huh! Hey! Finish with one now so you take care of (and to do) what you need to do!
Tawanchai: Torfun!
Torfun: Tawancahi, let go!
Tawanchai: How are you? I want to help.
Torfun: If you want to help me then please marry NokYun as soon as possible.
Tawanchai: For
Torfun: For everyone here to stop thinking that I don't think of you as a brother. (For stopping people here thinking I didn’t treat as a brother.) Please excuse me! Ok! because I think LukChin is waiting for me in my room.
Tawanchai: Torfun, wait!
Torfun: What?
Tawanchai: You didn't think that I'm not your brother because you have NaeTae in your heart? ( Have you considered that you didn’t treat me as your brother is not because you are in love with NaeTae), But the person thinking of is me. (but the person that you are thinking of is me.)
Torfun: Tawanchai!
Tawanchai: I don't want you to be my uncle's kid!
Torfun: If I'm not my dad's kid, I would probably be those (who are) homeless kids or kids that scam or fraud people everyday, it's so bad!
Tawanchai: That's it. (If so,) I would be so happy. Why? Why? Why are you not like that? (do you dislike that)
Torfun: Oh! No, Tawanchai. We are brother and sister.
Tawanchai: I know.
Torfun: Excuse me.
Tawanchai: Uh, I have something to tell you.
Torfun: Yes.
Tawanchai: Um, NaeTae, he wants to get engage with you.
Torfun: Ohhh. So you meant to come and talk to me about this? (So it is what you meant to talk me with?) Why? Are you scared that I accepted (admit) that I love Ek?
Tawanchai: NaeTae told me that he's not scared because he knows (knew the true) what it is. But I'm happy that you and Ek don't have anything.( have nothing to do with each other)
Torfun: Thank you!
Tawanchai: I'm sorry I misunderstood you all this time. (before)
Torfun: It's ok!
Tawanchai: Do you feel my heart beating? (the thythm of my heart?)
Torfun: No, I don't want to know.
Tawanchai: My heart is telling me that I love you, Torfun.

Torfun: Mom! I'm hurt! Stop! I'm hurt!
LukChin: Let my sister go.Don't do anything to her! Fun, I'm willing to die today!
Woosen: How dare you to disobey mom!
LukChin: Let me go. We are not siblings; if we are, how could you do this to me.
Torfun: Mom, if you want me to die, just take a knife and stab me at heart.
Wanna: Don’t you think I will
LukChin: Tell us! Are we really your kids? Hit me! Hit me!
Woosen: He thinks he's tough! Mom, hit him!
Wanna: Woosen! Get out of this room! Come here!

Tawanchai: I was going to thank Torfun.
NokYun: Thanks? Why do you need to thank her?
Tawanchai: Really? Those people in that community understand me now.
NaeTae: Torfun went and cleared it for you. Plus those people thank Torfun and you for rebuilding the community.
Tawanchai: This is what I was going to thank her for.
NokYun: I hate causing problems and then having to thank for it! I'm sorry.
Tawanchai: There's one more thing I have to talk to her about. I need to tell her that NaeTae wants to propose to her.
NokYun: I ruined it again, right? Well, what was the chocolate for?
Tawanchai: It's just chocolate for a younger sibling. Don't think too much about these trivial things. I think you should go and find a different land for business. I know you can do it.
NokYun: Thank you for believing in me. You know what, as time goes by, I start losing my confidence. I'm scared where my future goes.
Tawanchai: The future is we will get married and become one family.
NokYun: Don’t be disappointed at me. I'll be crazy or maybe even kill myself.
Tawanchai: No way! Stop, don't even think about it!
Wanna: Hey! Where are you going?
LukChin: I'm going to sleep with Fun. I'm going to go, to be Fun's bodyguard.
Wanna: It's up to you. Just wait a minute.
Woosen: Well, here you are! Drink it and then go to your sister’s room.
LukChin: Why are you so nice today to bring me milk? Or did the devil leave your body now?
Wanna: Why are you always looking for trouble. Your sister was nice enough to bring you some and then you do that to her. Come here, mama will feed you. Is that enough?
LukChin: I gonna go now, mom.
Wanna: Go ahead. Huh! Woosen, did you put too much?
Woosen: I put it (did it) like you told me. I just added a little more.
Wanna: Woosen!!!
Woosen: I was just joking.
Wanna: Huh! Hey! Finish one now and to do what you need to do!
Tawanchai: Torfun!
Torfun: Tawancahi, let go!
Tawanchai: How are you? I want to help.
Torfun: If you want to help me then please marry NokYun as soon as possible.
Tawanchai: For
Torfun: For stopping people here thinking I didn’t treat as a brother. Please excuse me! Ok! I think LukChin is waiting for me in my room.
Tawanchai: Torfun, wait!
Torfun: What?
Tawanchai: Have you considered that you didn’t treat me as your brother is not because you are in love with NaeTae, but the person that you are thinking of is me.
Torfun: Tawanchai!
Tawanchai: I don't want you to be my uncle's kid!
Torfun: If I'm not my dad's kid, I would probably be those who are homeless or fraud people everyday, it's so bad!
Tawanchai: If so, I would be so happy. Why? Why? Why do you dislike that?
Torfun: Oh! No, Tawanchai. We are brother and sister.
Tawanchai: I know.
Torfun: Excuse me.
Tawanchai: Uh, I have something to tell you.
Torfun: Yes.
Tawanchai: Um, NaeTae, he wants to get engage with you.
Torfun: Ohhh… So it is what you meant to talk me with? Why? Are you scared that I admit that I love Ek?
Tawanchai: NaeTae told me that he's not scared because he knew the truth. But I'm happy that Ek and you have nothing to do with each other.
Torfun: Thank you!
Tawanchai: I'm sorry I misunderstood you before.
Torfun: It's ok!
Tawanchai: Do you feel the rhythm of my heart?
Torfun: No, I don't want to know.
Tawanchai: My heart is telling me that I love you, Torfun.

nina07

sarNie Adult
hey, guys sorry i havent been much help. i had my school orientation yesterday, and then i had to shop for school supplies and ughh. school's almost here so -_-

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
hey, guys sorry i havent been much help. i had my school orientation yesterday, and then i had to shop for school supplies and ughh. school's almost here so
Oh, are you starting college this year?

nina07

sarNie Adult
^oh no, P'Thuy i didnt even start high school yet. lol. im going to be an eighth grader this year. haha. I just had to go pick up my schedule today, and help the sixth graders around there new classes LOL :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
^oh no, P'Thuy i didnt even start high school yet. lol. im going to be an eighth grader this year. haha. I just had to go pick up my schedule today, and help the sixth graders around there new classes LOL
Oh, hahhhaa. :lol: When you mentioned about orientation, I thought you were in college.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Next week? Alright. But I'll probably finish it this week since I start school next week.
School is starting for me next week too. :wacko: I probably won't be timing anymore since all the free time is left to upload, encode, and organize things.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello girls, and welcome new members REACHY. I'll come back and check later ok, when the computer are completely free to me. :lol: :p LOL

Just a reminder when you translate or put your work up, please title that part at the top, so we don't have to figure it out which part it belong to. :lol: thank you!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The correction that Reachy posted up is 8.5, not 8.4. ^_^

Just a reminder when you translate or put your work up, please title that part at the top, so we don't have to figure it out which part it belong to. thank you!
LOL, I called you the Head Translator of Stars Subbing Team. HEhhe, you sure sound like one. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The correction that Reachy posted up is 8.5, not 8.4. ^_^
LOL, I called you the Head Translator of Stars Subbing Team. HEhhe, you sure sound like one. :lol:
:lol: I sounds really bossy eh. :loool: hahahahaha

And also 6.3 timing is done, hope you didn't forget to download the link I send you with the 6.4 translation ok :p :loool: NOW GET TO WORK YOU! :loool: hehehehe just kidding! :yahoo:

LOL OK joking aside, I'll be back in about an hour to do my work ok. You're not in a hurry for the missing translation at top are you? ^_^