*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I sounds really bossy eh. hahahahaha

And also 6.3 timing is done, hope you didn't forget to download the link I send you with the 6.4 translation ok NOW GET TO WORK YOU! hehehehe just kidding!

LOL OK joking aside, I'll be back in about an hour to do my work ok. You're not in a hurry for the missing translation at top are you?
You can go ahead and time 6.4 since I'll be checking everything (the translation and the timing) all together when it's done.

I'll be working on all my timing parts as much as I can tomorrow since school is starting next week. I'm so sleepy. I've been staying up late everyday to watch the swimming part of the Olympics. :lol:

(Michael Phelps is so hot} :drool:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
Well, you can work anyway that work for you. Hm . . . can you do 8.7 and 8.8 for Maya? She has to do timing too so she has a lot to do. It'll be great if you can also help her back too.

P' Thuy.. wen do you want the translation? i'm pretty sure i can get it done by this week cause i got to go to orientation next week!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

Tawanchai: I'm not doing what anyone told me but I'm (thinking as if I were in their place or in their shoes) Torfun was the one that help me know what's right.

NY: (First part she said) "Bunch of sinner like to leads others on" and then she said "Torfun lead you to walk on your head instead of your feet" and you're still going to believe her? We are going to loose a lot from this.

Tawanchai: We are just loosing (100, 200 millions, but still have 1,000 millions left) But those people don't even have anything. I'm tired now. This problem is over. Just go home, Nokyoong.

Tawanchai: Was it a (brown color envelope?)

OK here he said, he's fine, but if you translated word to word, he said "there is nothing wrong now".

So she(NY) reply to him.

NY: (Yes there is something) Tawanchai, did you know that your life is very important to me? Our lives have become one. I don't have anyone left in my life except you.

reachy

sarNie Egg
Hello girls, and welcome new members REACHY. I'll come back and check later ok, when the computer are completely free to me. :lol: :p LOL
Just a reminder when you translate or put your work up, please title that part at the top, so we don't have to figure it out which part it belong to. :lol: thank you!

Thank you for such warm welcome... I will put the correct title in front of my work next time. I was still a bit of unfamiliar with everything here. Sorry for the unconvenient...

I am very glad I can make some effort to the team. :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Haha you guys are funny LOL and hi I'm here but really busy right about now doing HWK...
You better make all A's this year or we going to whoop your butt. :lol: :slapandkissse3:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber

Tawanchai: I'm not doing what anyone told me but I'm (thinking as if I were in their place or in their shoes) Torfun was the one that help me know what's right.

NY: (First part she said) "Bunch of sinner like to leads others on" and then she said "Torfun lead you to walk on your head instead of your feet" and you're still going to believe her? We are going to loose a lot from this.

Tawanchai: We are just loosing (100, 200 millions, but still have 1,000 millions left) But those people don't even have anything. I'm tired now. This problem is over. Just go home, Nokyoong.

Tawanchai: Was it a (brown color envelope?)

OK here he said, he's fine, but if you translated word to word, he said "there is nothing wrong now".

So she(NY) reply to him.
NY: (Yes there is something) Tawanchai, did you know that your life is very important to me? Our lives have become one. I don't have anyone left in my life except you.
Thanks, Maya. You're wonderful as usual.

bld_vd

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm new here, you can call me Calla.
I just finish grammar check 9.1

Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed [9.1]

Jun: Uhuh, I've seen Wanna at this house before.
Deun: There's only a wreckage of the house left...where did they go Jun?
Jun: Who knows...
John: Oh, have you seen Wanna's daughter?
Jun: Yes, uh what is that again? I think, no... actually, yes!
Deun: So do you know the daughter's name?
Jun: Umm, I can't remember. Oh yes! She has two daughters!
Deun: Two?
Jun: One's like a devil accidentally born, and the other one an angel sent to this world. That's all I remember... I'm hungry. I want to eat roasted chicken with sticky rice.
Deun: It's better than nothing...
John: She'll remember more as time goes by.
Jun: I'm not "she" [as in Maechee; the girl monk]. Never ever...

----------

Lookchin: You're doing it as if you're a detective!
Tawanchai: Do you want to be the head investigator?
Lookchin: Of course! Do YOU want to be the helper?
Tawanchai: Yep, head investigator.
Lookchin: Good. Helper, what are we going to investigate about?
Tawanchai: Who gave me sleeping pills...
Lookchin: [a thai phrase]
Tawanchai: "Chong", but a very small one. Tell me...
Lookchin: Wanna and Woonsen...
Tawanchai: What for?
Lookchin: So that you'll be asleep and cannot save Torfun from mad-man Ek.
Tawanchai: But why help her when they are...
Lookchin: ...they are stepfather and stepdaughter.

----------

Ek: You stabbed me till my lungs like this, give me money.
Wanna: I don't have any money left. I'm going to go invest.
Woonsen: I have a fancy car to drive, but not enough money to buy clothes that suit it.
Torfun: I told you that I would give Mom 50,000, and it has to be that. As for you Woonsen, you'll get 10,000. Ek, you don't fit anywhere in the picture. If you want money, then go find money dropped along the path of an evil person.
Ek/Wanna/Woonsen: Fun!
Torfun: I've loosened up a lot already. It's time to stand up and fight!
Wanna: But, you have today because of me, Fun!
Torfun: I want to relive the days before, Mom.
Ek: Don't forget, Fun, if I reveal a few words, you'll all be ruined.
Torfun: I'll be glad if you decide to reveal everything. I want to be ruined. I want to get fired from living here.
Woonsen: Crazy! You've gone totally insane! Now you're not scared of Mom and ready to trash her?
Torfun: When I stop Mom from using her money to do something that's wrong, it’s more positive to Mom than negative. It’s time that everyone lives their life with borders and rules, having limits on spending money. You can choose to accept what I offer, or reveal something, anything, so we’ll all be ruin. I don't care, you know. I don't care at all about all the inheritances that I've received.
Wanna: Fun!
Ek: Wait...! Forgot your ant brain? At this moment, Torfun's "I don't want anything" is getting an upperhand on our "I want everything". We'll just find another way to fulfill our "I want everything" desires! So stupid!

---------

Lookchin: Helper, now is the time that you go and re-understand with Torfun because of Ek, right?
Tawanchai: Right. Head investigator, you know me well.
Lookchin: And I'll wait! I'll go investigate something else... Do whatever you want, Helper.
Tawanchai: Thanks, head investigator!
Lookchin: Good luck!
Tawanchai: Quiet, or she might hear us!
Torfun: Lookchin, why are you hiding behind the bushes?
Lookchin: Nothing...
Torfun: Then come to me.
Lookchin: I need to go pee so I'll go to the bathroom.

---------

Nokyoong: That means what I saw is the truth?
Naetae: Yes... I've been suspicious even before, Ek and Wanna were very close together...
Nokyoong: Then why do they have to lie to Tawanchai that Ek is Torfun's lover?
Naetae: This is also what I want to know...
Nokyoong: Or, did they hide something from Tawanchai?
Naetae: I’ll try to investigate...
Nokyoong: Naetae, please help me. Please get together with Torfun ASAP. I beg you... Please, we 3 were friends since childhood.
Naetae: I'd be glad to, ’cause I love Torfun. I want to ask you to stop trying to find things to fight with Torfun.
Nokyoong: Ok, I'll try... But sometimes I cannot stop myself. When Tawanchai shows that his feeling for her is JUST more than what siblings should feel...
Naetae: Believe me, these two will never do something against their beliefs. And we are friends; I want to remind you that if you do not want to let Tawanchai go, don't make him say things that he doesn't want to. As long as you don't do something that he can't stand, he'll never let you go...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yep yep so did I? Cause that was my part...
Oh well, there always some grammar problems here and there. Punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, etc. It's no big deal. No one is perfect. Even though the translation is checked by the editors, I still see mistakes so it's really nothing to be concern about. It just means less work and less time for me to go over them in detail.

BTW guys, TheSisFanSub is subbing Suparb Buruth Satan but they said they won't be subbing it anymore and are giving us the 90% completed subbed for Episode 1 if we agree to give them proper credits. I've e-mailed them about it already. :D
But right now, let's focus on Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed first.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Ok

So we'll be subbing the rest? And who's the SisFanSub!?!
It's a new/old? subbing team. Just type in "TheSisFanSub" and you'll see there Veoh's account. Yes, we'll be subbing the rest once we're done with this one.

Okies. I'm betting that that will be over winter break, please. Anyways, you can give me an assignment, but like one further into the episodes so that I can do them in my free time :D Like ones that are in no hurry okies. I feel so bad not helping :(

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Okies. I'm betting that that will be over winter break, please. Anyways, you can give me an assignment, but like one further into the episodes so that I can do them in my free time :D Like ones that are in no hurry okies. I feel so bad not helping :(

How about 13.1? If you finished 13.1, then you can start on the rest of Episode 13 when you have the time. :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm almost done with the translations. So sorry that I'm taking a while. Hopefully I'm done tomorrow :p
Cause Tuesday I have orientation and probably will go school shopping for more clothes :p hehe. So P'Thuy when do you start school?