*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
You're so dedicated. :D I can't uploaded anything since my sister turns off the internet when it slows. Whenever I uploading videos, it slow the internet so much that everyone goes nuts. :lol: I don't think we can finish it all this month since we're lacking people again. We only have two translators (where's Linda?) and three timers (including you that's four). Some of the timers are getting tired of doing it so it'll be harder for us. After we finish this project, I don't think our next project will be possible. I have one week break left and fall classes starts. I barely have a lot of time to do the timing since I got classes and a part-time job. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to teach you everything I know so you can take my place. ;)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You're so dedicated. :D I can't uploaded anything since my sister turns off the internet when it slows. Whenever I uploading videos, it slow the internet so much that everyone goes nuts. :lol: I don't think we can finish it all this month since we're lacking people again. We only have two translators (where's Linda?) and three timers (including you that's four). Some of the timers are getting tired of doing it so it'll be harder for us. After we finish this project, I don't think our next project will be possible. I have one week break left and fall classes starts. I barely have a lot of time to do the timing since I got classes and a part-time job. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to teach you everything I know so you can take my place. ;)
:D When I commited myself to start on something I want to get it done and make sure it gets done because I hate to leave things unfinished, so I will try to help out as much as I can to get this project over with. I don't like to work on something half-way and move on to something else. :p

Don't worried about our slow pace, just do what you can and what is not done today, you can always get it done next day, just as long as you still doing it and not give up half way LOL
And if you have no timer to help you out, just send me the files ok I can do it. I am sure if no one else left, we both can atleast try to finish up this project somehow or sometime LOL :lol:

I'm not even going to think about next project yet because our team are already slacking off on their first project, how are they going to start on second project? :p I don't want to work on a team project where only two or three peoples doing all the works. So lets leave it at that, and no offense to some of the team members that have other things to do ok... just speaking my mind on the situations we are facing now. ;) :p

We'll get this one done then, we will see where it will take us ... :lol:

Ok, gotcha. Well, I've translated 5 mins of that before power failure. Smart, eh? I forgot to save <_<

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I went the whole day for clothes shopping for school that I didn't go last time when it's no-tax day. Sorry, guys. I haven't upload all Episode 5 yet since I just got home. I'm going to upload tomorrow and also send all the timers their parts.

Welcome back, Stardust and Kayla.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, can you translate episode 6.4 for Linda? She experiences connection problems so she was unable to get started on 6.4.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
hey thuy or anyone.. my internet connection seems to be working fine now.. do you guys want me to continue on with ep 9??? just tell me!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well, you can work anyway that work for you. Hm . . . can you do 8.7 and 8.8 for Maya? She has to do timing too so she has a lot to do. It'll be great if you can also help her back too.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
yea! i can help her!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, I will but it been hard for me to upload Episode 5 up to YouTube. lol Whenever I reach nearly 90%, my sister turns off the modem because she said some wrong with the connection and it's slow. lol Again, every time I upload something, the internet of the whole house slows down. She won't be working this whole week so I have to fight with her. She always watching movies from morning to late at night and usually finish a series in a week. :lol:

Hey, Maya. I'm going to teach you everything I know this week since next week I'll be having school and I don't think I have the time to upload and get things going for everyone. I post some tutorial on the topic: Tutorial: Coordinator. I'll be writing some more and finish it by tomorrow with pictures included. BTW, you still have 6.4 to translate.

New Timers: Please PM once you're ready. We surely needs a lot of timers now since we are trying to get everything done as soon as possible.