*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
You can join it but some wrong with my splitter. It doesn't split exactly how I want it so the 5 seconds end of one clips is also the same with the 5 seconds on the beginning of another part. They're not overlapping, so when you join together and view them as one, you be seeing those parts won't be smooth. I'm asking futifu for the name of the software she's using to split those videos. Anyway, if you do want to join them, here is the software I use to join videos:

http://rapidshare.com/files/277171/AVI-MPEG_Joiner_v4.82.rar

By the way, does anyone know how to make the quality better on YouTube? The videos I have are in good quality, but when it's uploaded to YouTube, it's bad.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ok thank you for your help. ;)

About youtube, you might want to check at OFFICE section in here, there might be something about it. I'm not sure and I don't know if it can be done either. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm not sure. I thought HJSplit divides parts to like .001, .002, .a, .b, etc. Is it? It has been so quiet in here.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there is AVI splitter too. :D

I'm kind of going back and forth between my computer, watching tv, and making/having dinner :lol:

Wonder where is everyone too. ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
im here. ^_^ im just like multitasking right now. lol.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I learn how to make the videos widescreen, so do you guys want all our future videos to be widescreen?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I learn a lot of things today by just searching here and there. I'm trying to improve our video quality and experiencing with using new subtitle software. It's pretty fun. =.= Got to go work tomorrow and on saturday. *groans* :wacko:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well, Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed really ends at Episode 16. Thanks goodness. If it's anymore than that, I'm going to faint.

P'Thuy, I'm so sorry but right now my internet isn't working, cause right now I'm typing from my iPhone. I really can't do anything right now :/ Sorry for the long wait, but I really don't know what I can do. The Mandarin HWK is piling over me, and I also have Math and Language Arts as well. Added to that, I'm going on an overnight trip to Khao Yai with my friend, and I don't think they have internet there.

I'm REALLY sorry na ka :) I'll make it up to you na, I think I'll do later :]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
It's alright. I'll get someone else to do it. Is that alright, Stardust?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thuy, I've just realized that episode 7, I didn't put the name of the person speaking beside their conversations. So if the timers doesn't understand Thai, they might be confuse. If anyone have problem with it, you can just send me the video and I'll do the timing for this one ok. I am done with all the translations for this already.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thuy, I've just realized that episode 7, I didn't put the name of the person speaking beside their conversations. So if the timers doesn't understand Thai, they might be confuse. If anyone have problem with it, you can just send me the video and I'll do the timing for this one ok. I am done with all the translations for this already.
Don't worry. I watch Episode 7 and put the character's name beside them and split the translation to the same as the parts of futifu's videos.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: OK then. I don't remember what scene of episode 7 I send you already, but I'm done with the translating already, so let me know so I can send you the rest ok. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Alright. I'm trying to upload all Episode 5 today but each part is about 80MB since it's in high quality. :blink: It takes forever for upload and there was an assignment that wasn't turn in so I got to work on that too. Again we delaying. :rolleyes: Oh well. We work hard so let them wait. :D I'll be sending all the timers there part tomorrow once I'll uploaded Episode 5. Where is everyone? :eek: It seems like everyone is fading off.