*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The first day of was okay. I really hate some customers. They are like germ freak and not patience. Some of them think they always right, so you just have to suck it in and think you're wrong. It's so hard to remember which order is for whom since I can't remember faces. lol Oh well, it's just my first day. Luckily, there was a storm and the lights went out for an hour and I get to go home 1 hour early. Thank God. lol :lol:

Anyway, I'll will upload some parts of Episode 3 tomorrow. Stardust, please finish the translation for episode 4 tomorrow since the timer needs it.
:clap: Yay! I'm home. Won't be working until Friday and Saturday. :yahoo:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Are the internet all bad in Thailand? I will get crazy if my internet was like that. lol Poor, Stardust.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
We got two additional people who are willing to help us out with the timing, one of which included Nina. :lol:

Nina: I sent you a PM to set our appointment time.

Kayla: I need them by some time on Wednesday. Thanks, Kayla.

School is starting for everyone. I'm not excited lol. I only have a few weeks on break, so it's no fun at all. Okay, Episode 3 timing is almost done. I'll upload the parts on Monday. As for episode 4, I'm going to try to get it done as well on Sunday.

You guys keep working on your assign tasks and turn it in as soon as possible. Don't stay up too late to do it though. ;)

Timers: I'll upload the video and the translation to send to everyone around today before I go to work. All new timers will be meet on Tuesday for training. I'll will notify everyone of the time we'll meet.

Your Welcome. Yeah I'm not that excited haha kind of. hehe. Anyways I went shopping today for my school supplies and stuff and went to the mall since its no tax day this weekend and I went to hollister and abercrombie and stuff and it was such a long line. I was getting mad but I still got my clothes :p . Anyways I'm going to go work on the translations now since my sister gets the computer tonight :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoo hoo yayy! hehe. The more the better ^_^

Anyways hows everyones day? ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
where do you live P'Thuy and P'Kayla?

omg. I start school on Aug.25 and thats only a couple of weeks away! i dont wanna go back! haha. lol. it seems like this summer has gone by so fast. Today, i went shopping with my mom and i bought like a couple of pants for my school wardrobe. :rolleyes: ughh. and yes, we have to wear uniforms. :rolleyes:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I live in Georgia. Fall classes start for me on August 18th and I'm just done with summer classes. :wacko: I haven't get the time to go school shopping yet. -_-

nina07

sarNie Adult
Iowa? lol. keke. :p more like Texas is the boringest state ever. I mean, right now my house has no air conditioning and im like burning up. its 90 degrees in my house ! plus, outside its 104 .. URGHH!

but im going to the 8th grade, and im pretty excited. last year of junior high!

nina07

sarNie Adult
not when you live in Dallas. I mean, im like the only asian in my school. haha.

okay well not the ONLY asian, more like the only full asian girl in my grade. hehe.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh haha. There's a lot of asians at my school :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
6.7. I'm getting off now. My sister is getting on :p I'll do 6.8 tomorrow.
Bye everyone. Have a nice day ^_^

John: We all came here to see if Khun Tawanchai was okay.
Daien: We are going to go now. We have to go see the child and the elder since they had to had that happen to them thanks to someone who only thinks about themselves.
Natae: Wow this is akward. If I'm not wrong I don't think Khun Daien and Khun john even looked at you.
Fon: Well then. I'll be back.
Daien: Get well real soon and remember the things about my child and Wanna.
Daien: Darling, How is the child doing?
Fon: It's only me.
Daien: Did you come in to see what you did?
Fon: K'Daien. What are you talking about?
Daien: (I'm blah at this part) I should have known that you never had any good intensions from the first time I saw you.
Fon:K"Daien.
Daien: The first time I met you me and John were tricked by you. But we weren't happy with it (I'm not sure if I got that part right)
Fon: Yes. But the only reason why I lied to you was because I had a purpose. But after I became a Simantra, I never have done anything like that ever.
Daien: You're lying right to my face! You should just tell me truthfully that the first time you met me at the (Chomchun) You should have told me that that property belonged to you!
Fon: I'm sorry. The reason I didn't tell you. But I was trying to.
Daien: Trying to break it down and make a business! You told me yourself that those people were going to get kicked out and we can't help them anymore.
Fon: Well Well. I don't know how to say it. But I can try to explain it.
Daien: Get out! Get out of here! I don't wanna see your face.
Fon: I'm not leaving. Until you understand me correctly.
Natae: K'TorFon went outside. She will probably come back soon.
Tawanchai: She understanded me wrong. She thinks that I burned down the (Chomchun)
Natae: She understands you correctly now.
Tawanchai: Really?
Daien:Dont waste your time trying to explain. There is not point. Don't let me loose all the good feelings I had toward you more then this.
Fon: How about me? I keep have better and better feelings toward you. And I dont even understand why. I want to have a mom like you. I want my mom to be nice to me like you are. I care about you. I'm happy that you have good feelings towards me. Please just listen to what im going to say.
Daien: I dont have anything to listen to from a kid whos lies. Lying is forgiveable but destroying those people at the (Chomchon) that you said you lived at and were born at and burning it down. I can't forgive you!
Fon: Burning it down? Not true. You are accusing me of something I didn't do. How come you accused me of that? How come you accused me?
Daien: This is what you get for harming all the people who live in the (Chomchon) Go away. I'm going to try to forget that I knew you.
Fon:You can slap me as many times as you want until you believe that I didn't do it. I didnt do it! I didn't do it!
Daien: Get out of here!
NY: Where are you going now? Are you so happy that Tawanchai got hurt? You want him to die so you can get all the inhertaince.
Fon: Move aside. Don't bother me. I told you to move. Why did you blamed everything on me when you had a part of that burning. But you blamed everything on me? Why? Oh is it because I own that Property?
NY: It's not my fault. Since a lot of people already thought you did it.
Fon: Actually everyone thought that Tawanchai did it not me!
NY: What!? you accused Tawanchai?
Fon: I dont know who accused who all I know is that someone accused me and told Khun Daien.
Ny: Isn't that good already? You two love and like each other so much. Don't you want a mom like K'Daien so much? In your face she probably hates you so much now.
Fon: You're the one that accused me to K'Daien? That's so horrible!
Ny: I hate you! Do you hear me I hate you!
Fon: I hate you too! I hate your evilness I hate you! Let go of me that hurts.
Daien: Tor Fon what is this?
John: Oh my gosh slapping and hitting each other that hard? How come?
Ny: Khun Daien, she is a monster she just admit that she burned down that property from my evidence.
Daien: So she slaped and hit Khun Noukyoung. Tor Fon, you are worst then I thought.
Tawanchai: Tor Fon has been gone for a while now.
Natae: I'll go find her then.
Tawanchai: Tor Fon?
NY: Tor Fon lefted already.
Natae: What?
NY: I saw her leaving when I came in. She didnt talk or anything so i didnt bother to ask. K'Natae you should go after her maybe you might catch up with her.
Natae: I'm going to leave now.
NY:K'Daien called me and told me that you got burned. I was so scared
Tawanchai: When did you go see the fire?
NY: Tor Fon told you that she saw me right? I knew already.
Tawanchai: I saw you not Tor Fon.
NY: UHH. I think that this fire is a good thing for us.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks, Kayla.

Georgia is the most boring state. Crimes are everywhere. My neighborhood is super bad. They steal like crazy.