*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh boy that idiot is getting annoying, I feels like strangle her now :lol:
Even if she did get from a website, would it be so hard to write down what website she got it from. GOSH, I am getting mad now. Wonder where in Canada she is from I'll go beat the crap out of her. :arrg: :loool:

Yes I agree with Stardust, don't upload for anyone to download anymore. If the sarnies seriously want it, they will just ask you privately for the download links and make sure that they don't post it anywhere else.

LOL oh boy, you gals are really young, I won't tell you girls my age now :p :loool:

Regarding the name:

How about

FIVE DEVILS Subbing Team - that way we can devil curse whoever steal our video again :loool: hahahahahaha

FIVE ANGELS Subbing Team is too nice

FIVE SQUAD or SQUAD FIVE Subbing Team

OK that is all I can think of right now... somehow I like that FIVE in a name. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
FIVE DEVILS Subbing Team - that way we can devil curse whoever steal our video again hahahahahaha

FIVE ANGELS Subbing Team is too nice

FIVE SQUAD or SQUAD FIVE Subbing Team
Very creative, Maya. lol FIVE SQUAD sounds a lot like we a subbing gang. LOL

I do really want to beat the crap out of her. She stills arguing like she innocent. :rolleyes: Well, keep thinking for names or if you guys want Maya's names, then let's us vote.

I'm training a timer last month. I don't know how she doing, but she said she help me once she learn how to do everything.
I'm hoping to get more people to help and then we be subbing a lot, I guess. lol <_< I'm going to put watermark all on our videos with our Team name. So Stardust, propose your suggestion.

LOL "SQUAD FIVE" reminds me of squat exercising.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL I just throw the name out there, just to give some ideas... but now that you mention it, it does sound funny LOL.

OK another one for now...

HI-FIVE :loool: LOL I can't think of a better one right now LOL.

Yeah that girl is getting on my nerve. I wrote a long message to her, but I got error, so I didn't feel like rewriting it again. She still have the nerves to continue uploading and argue about it. Changing and recognized our works now doesn't cut it. She should just delete video and apologize, but noooo she have to go on and on that she doesn't know and change her previous message. GOSH she is so dense!

EDIT: Oh by the way... I was busy looking for my goldmine (lakorn's goldmine) I didn't do any of my translating yet LOL I will start soon and get it done with, so I can have time to watch lakorn that I've just found on youtube LOL. :p :loool:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
would you guys mind if i help you guys sub this lakorn?? just pm me letting me noe then!

-Linda Her

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
And she said it only took her 10 minutes to do translating, then why didn't she do it herself, why steals our for? arghhhhhhh.

It took me like an hour (well I kind of multi-tasking as well lol) to type up and everything, not as easy as she said you know. That is why I said I need secretary. :lol: lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
would you guys mind if i help you guys sub this lakorn?? just pm me letting me noe then!
-Linda Her
----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

That would be nice, but you have to wait for the other girls to respond ok, because I only help translating. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
-Linda Her
Hey, Linda. Do you know Thai? Have ever work with subbing before? What do you like to do? Do you know how to make graphic or websites?

lol I'm just asking to see what is the best job you're suitable with.

Hahha, I sounded like an interviewer.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL I just throw the name out there, just to give some ideas... but now that you mention it, it does sound funny LOL.

OK another one for now...

HI-FIVE LOL I can't think of a better one right now LOL.
HI-FIVE? lol You sure have very funny names. I'm waiting for the others to vote to see if they like it. If not, we settle on another name. I like the name "SQUAD FIVE" and "HI-FIVE." They're so hilarious!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :yahoo: HAHAHAHA :loool:

Well, you guys throw me some name then I'll see if I can put it together and come up with easy and get good attentions LOL. :lol:

How about SarnWorld Subbing Team :lol: Aren't I so predictable? Oh ya, and we can sub others as well and post it in our YouTube channel. Like one for each timeslot :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
How about SarnWorld Subbing Team Aren't I so predictable? Oh ya, and we can sub others as well and post it in our YouTube channel. Like one for each timeslot
LOL. Well, I need the name by this Saturday so I can embedded watermark on all the videos and upload it on our account. :lol:

Oh Kayla, can you make a logo for us? I know you're a good graphic artist. If you can't, it's fine.

I need to study and stop going on here every few minutes. lol :rolleyes:

Haha I can do it :p
You've probably never seen my artwork though. Ask P'Kayla if it's ok with her first :]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, I probably haven't. lol Sure, you can create a logo for us, Stardust. Thanks for helping again. Hehhehe. I love this team. B) Everyone is so talented.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
We still are figuring out. lol It's so hard to decide on name!!! All the cool ones are taken. lol

Haha okies :p

How about the name on top, then the url, and then our names? And maybe pictures of us too? Cause then they DEFINITELY can't steal...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Haha okies

How about the name on top, then the url, and then our names? And maybe pictures of us too? Cause then they DEFINITELY can't steal...

Hahhah, you're so funny. Yeah sure. Let's put your picture as big as we can on the beginning of the video and then give them a bonus at the end.

I was thinking making small logo. Like how Channel 3 logo is, you know. The credits, the website, and etc will be at the end or at the beginning where I put an graphic image (would anyone want to make a graphic bg, and graphic bg for the video for us?) at the end and put the text on it embedded in hardsubbed. Then our team name will also fast here and there throughout the video. Like everytime there a long music or pause scene where the actors and actresses doesn't speak. No one would dare to take it now. lol We all put security alarm on them. Hahhaa